South African dad thinks missing Thai wife and "rapist" boyfriend are in Bangkok - slams Thai media

webfact

46 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

It's all about custody of your child with Nittaya. Ever since you broke up with your wife you have been seeking full custody. That is why you didn't get divorced. Even though you know she's with other men. 

"This topic can help me...blah blah blah"

Help you win custody.

Just one question for you to answer Darron. Why is there not one photograph of Nittaya your wife and Jackson Matthew Hall together?

Afraid to say it but it does seem a bit fishy. Get some visual proof posted get anyone anywhere confirming this story but 3-4 weeks in you have done nothing and your defence is "not to affect the investigation" your replies are thin and very weak. Talk about digging a hole.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Wilsonandson said:

It's all about custody of your child with Nittaya. Ever since you broke up with your wife you have been seeking full custody. That is why you didn't get divorced. Even though you know she's with other men. 

"This topic can help me...blah blah blah"

Help you win custody.

Just one question for you to answer Darron. Why is there not one photograph of Nittaya your wife and Jackson Matthew Hall together?

Now that is a claim you have to back up! We were separated and I never made any attempt for child custody (her foreign room mate can back that up), we always shared our parental duties equally. But now with Hall in the picture, what sane father would want his son in a position to be exposed to a man charged with sodomy of a child?

Edited by Darron

Unless the mother is unfit  through mental  disorder, physical illness such as alcoholism or drug addiction, or has a history of violence or of putting the children at risk of harm, or is a known criminal  it is unlikely that   the father would  obtain custody. The appropriate place for a  young child is with its mother. 

The mother is the most important part of a child's early life. That is what the court will find.

21 minutes ago, Darron said:

Now that is a claim you have to back up! We were separated and I never made any attempt for child custody (her foreign room mate can back that up), we always shared our parental duties equally. But now with Hall in the picture, what sane father would want his son in a position to be exposed to a man charged with sodomy of a child?

You ain't got one picture 1 shred of evidence that is not hear say. "Her foreign room mate" what's the importance of the foreign here then.

Unless the mother is unfit  through mental  disorder, physical illness such as alcoholism or drug addiction, or has a history of violence or of putting the children at risk of harm, or is a known criminal  it is unlikely that   the father would  obtain custody. The appropriate place for a  young child is with its mother. 

The mother is the most important part of a child's early life. That is what the court will find.

Second that

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I can't share all the evidence publicly. Please understand that, as it may put key witnesses in danger. Hall is still on the loose and the police have even told me to keep my son with me at all times and to stay in a safe location.

I've PMed a few of you to clarify details. Please check your PMs

Edited by Darron

11 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You ain't got one picture 1 shred of evidence that is not hear say. "Her foreign room mate" what's the importance of the foreign here then.

Because her room mate was like a sister to her and knew everything until she disappeared with Hall. I mentioned foreign because her room mate had a better understanding of foreigners and was the first person to express her fears regarding Hall to me (when she still knew him as Tyler). If there was ever any fear of me saying that I wanted custody at that stage then her room mate would know. When she first dated a controlling drug addict (friend's words) I simply expressed my concerns to her regarding the children's safety (I said I did not want my son to go near the guy's apartment). Hall has met my son and his little brother, he identified Hall as "the man his mom brought to see him at grandma" when we were speaking to the police a few days ago. Now that is a big concern!

Because her room mate was like a sister to her and knew everything until she disappeared with Hall. I mentioned foreign because her room mate had a better understanding of foreigners and was the first person to express her fears regarding Hall to me (when she still knew him as Tyler). If there was ever any fear of me saying that I wanted custody at that stage then her room mate would know. When she first dated a controlling drug addict (friend's words) I simply expressed my concerns to her regarding the children's safety (I said I did not want my son to go near the guy's apartment). Hall has met my son and his little brother, he identified Hall as "the man his mom brought to see him at grandma" when we were speaking to the police a few days ago. Now that is a big concern!

A few days ago that child molester was with your son. Is your son okay? Did he touch him? Don't take him near that family. Jesus Darron what are you doing? Stay in a hotel.

I want some more photos Darron. Descriptions, etc of Jack

You have to keep posting his image if you want him caught.

On Thaivisa people don't read the whole thread, only the current page.

No more trips to her Grannies house Darron.

7 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

A few days ago that child molester was with your son. Is your son okay? Did he touch him? Don't take him near that family. Jesus Darron what are you doing? Stay in a hotel.

I want some more photos Darron. Descriptions, etc of Jack

You have to keep posting his image if you want him caught.

On Thaivisa people don't read the whole thread, only the current page.

No more trips to her Grannies house Darron.

No it wasn't a few days ago, it was last year before I went to fetch him from his grandmother to come live with me. He clearly recognized Hall in pictures as we were meeting with police earlier this week. The problem is that sharing recent pictures creates a dangerous situation for the witnesses who took them. Remember that Hall is still on the loose and people who are sharing pictures of him were obviously close to the couple.

Stats for Matthew Jackson Hall
- Height: 172 - 173cm
- Weight: 75 - 80Kg Medium Build

- Eye Colour: Blueish Grey
- Hair: Medium Brown

- Facial Hair: Slightly reddish beard if growing it
-General: No noticeable markings or tattoos, often wears shorts and a t-shirt with a black Nike baseball cap, an exposed crucifix is also something he often wears around his neck.

00r0r_lAGBc2kXkOy_600x450.jpg

Edited by Darron

No it wasn't a few days ago, it was last year before I went to fetch him from his grandmother to come live with me. He clearly recognized Hall in pictures as we were meeting with police earlier this week. The problem is that sharing recent pictures creates a dangerous situation for the witnesses who took them. Remember that Hall is still on the loose and people who are sharing pictures of him were obviously close to the couple.

Have you any idea where in Bangkok they might be hiding?
You said in a post a day ago that you are talking to your wife on facebook.
How is that going?
Darron throughout all this public nightmare that has happened to you and that they're is no way your making up as its way too big to be playing games. How, is Your family? How are they back in SA? Bet you miss them right now. I know your crying Darron. It's ok to let it out. But listen to me buddy, one day this will all be behind you. This is the final stretch, we just need a bit of luck and catch this bastard.

You take care, and your little one.

My family in SA are rightfully worried. The guy is still on the loose and has threatened me in the past so it's understandable for them to be. I have moved to a safer location for now and reception has pictures of them posted up with strict instructions not to let them into the building. I am careful about being followed during the day, but must admit that I often don't spot the police around and they laugh when they send me pictures that they occasionally take of me. So right now I feel safe enough.

There are no games being played and it's very serious. I have occasional contact with her through Facebook and it's mostly me trying to convince her to go to the police to assist them with any information she may have, as she may still be able to get out of things. She has expressed that she has no intention of helping the police and will definitely not go see them.

Edited by Darron

28 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Here's one more song for you Darron, my friend is South African and he likes this song.

Hahaha thanks, but I'm a soutpeel :-) Which means I'm a 1st language English speaker, but I do understand a lot of it even though my Afrikaans is as rusty as an iron nail on a beach.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Darron hope all is well just checking in on this thread. Any developments; frustrations you ran into of late with your issues concerning this nonce?

Hope you are well and your boy and your ex.

Edited by Rc2702

• 3 months later...

Well I thought I would post an update on this to let you all know what is happening. There has been very little progress made in finding Jackson and the police believe he may have slipped over the border into Cambodia (but done so illegally if he did), if he is still in Thailand then he is keeping a low profile and may be using copies of another persons documents to get by (He had access to copies of many teacher's passports through my ex).

I'm back home in SA with my son and feeling much safer, so now I can post more freely on the matter.

• 4 weeks later...

I just saw a news report in the US in which the district attorney confirmed he faked his own death to escape the charges.

http://www.waff.com/story/36370247/rape-suspect-allegedly-faked-death-still-sought-for-crimes-across-north-alabama

Here is another mugshot taken from http://www.waff.com/story/28747200/officials-man-arrested-after-exposing-himself-to-a-delivery-woman and a picture taken in Mahasarakham (with Nittaya).

hall6.jpg

4D79998D-A6D9-4396-AEF1-6F6EB15F1A37.jpg

An update on the situation. The US news has been going crazy with this. All the charges against him were confirmed and his identity was 100% confirmed through his ex-wife and his friends. There is absolutely no doubt it is Hall. Many people were astonished because they genuinely believed he was dead after faking his own death to escape the charges.

His ex-wife is worried that he may show up in the US and would like to protect their son from that possibility.

My ex initially came out of hiding, when the original news broke, and stayed with her family in Bangkok for a short while. She became more active on Facebook to try and show she was a loving mother, despite not updating her Facebook or even seeing her children for almost a year (effectively she had vanished during that time). She made no attempt to help the police in the search for Hall. She didn't stay with her family for long and according to relatives would disappear for weeks and then randomly pop in for a day or two but never stay long. They believe she was going out to see Hall. She returned to her family last month to give birth to Hall's child.

Police believe the only way Hall is remaining hidden is through my ex's help. She may be providing him with money or documents to use when checking in to accommodation.

Just now, Darron said:

An update on the situation. The US news has been going crazy with this. All the charges against him were confirmed and his identity was 100% confirmed through his ex-wife and his friends. There is absolutely no doubt it is Hall. Many people were astonished because they genuinely believed he was dead after faking his own death to escape the charges.

His ex-wife is worried that he may show up in the US and would like to protect their son from that possibility.

My ex initially came out of hiding, when the original news broke, and stayed with her family in Bangkok for a short while. She became more active on Facebook to try and show she was a loving mother, despite not updating her Facebook or even seeing her children for almost a year (effectively she had vanished during that time). She made no attempt to help the police in the search for Hall. She didn't stay with her family for long and according to relatives would disappear for weeks and then randomly pop in for a day or two but never stay long. They believe she was going out to see Hall. She returned to her family last month to give birth to Hall's child.

Police believe the only way Hall is remaining hidden is through my ex's help. She may be providing him with money or documents to use when checking in to accommodation.

Darron, can you please provide the news links to the stories please?

56 minutes ago, balo said:

I hope they catch him , shouldnt Interpol get involved ? He should be on a wanted list.

The US Marshalls are on it now and hopefully now that the charges have been confirmed it will make it to Interpol. Also hope it will kick the Thai police into top gear in finding him.

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

When people like you use your brain to say silly things. I'm embarressed to breathe the same air.

Really I'm embarrassed that you cant see through this BS story and this Darron guys vendetta because this guy was with his wife having a fantastic time. The story is dead. It has nothing to do with this tool Darron anymore. I'm also confused since when do Thaivisa allow anonymous people post news stories.

Just now, Kieranmc said:

Really I'm embarrassed that you cant see through this BS story and this Darron guys vendetta because this guy was with his wife having a fantastic time. The story is dead. It has nothing to do with this tool Darron anymore. I'm also confused since when do Thaivisa allow anonymous people post news stories.

1. Tv I believe interviewed him

2. His name is plastered all over the shop he is not hiding.

3. How can outside media outlets (numerous) have picked up in it, wrote about it over many months?

If you check the links he posted you can see its become current again. In the meantime he got his kid out of harms way and back to SA.

I too thought it was BS in an attempt to secure the child who I believe was with the ex's grandparents when this story broke months ago.

Many people questioned him openly on the forum. He provided a lot of people with info via PM as at the time his kid was with the ex's grandparents which may have jeopardised his safety.

He has the kid back in SA his ex is still missing so why is he still working to highlight this danger if the only motive he had was his sons wellbeing/custody.

The guys a fugitive on some shocking charges and the mother of his child may be at risk along with every child in SE Asia who comes into contact with this vermin.

The links are all there, trivial?? Very poor choice of words. This is a serious matter regardless of which way it swings.