South African dad thinks missing Thai wife and "rapist" boyfriend are in Bangkok - slams Thai media

webfact

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 04/08/2017 at 11:22 PM, Darron said:

Hahaha thanks, but I'm a soutpeel :-) Which means I'm a 1st language English speaker, but I do understand a lot of it even though my Afrikaans is as rusty as an iron nail on a beach.

I thought South Africans were classed as non-native speakers in Thailand.

Ha, just joking. But what happened to my video? I shall post it again, maybe it will bring good luck.

Take care Darron, this goes out to you, Dozi, the Afrikaans singing legend.

Thanks Wilsonandson.

I don't know where he is, there have been reported sightings which put him up north. I'm back in SA now with my son. Settled in nicely and things are going well. We feel much safer here and that's why I decided to push the Hall issue by posting a few posts on Facebook  for people to keep an eye out. People who knew Hall in the US also pushed the issue and the District Attorneys office in Alabama confirmed that the case was originally closed because Hall had faked his own death. All charges against him in the US have now been reopened.

Edited by Darron

Just where are those two getting there money from? He's not going to risk working and she can't have worked whilst being pregnant. Sure, looks like she's coming home every once in a while to refuel the wallet. Gone up North, Chiang Mai? If I was in his shoes I'd stick around in Bangkok. I have a feeling he's stayed put in the area where her family lives. I bet the family also knows where Hall is but are hiding it because of the baby. He's bound to be paranoid and probably reads this very forum. I doubt as a member. He's sh1tting bricks, but hopes he can make it through another media hunt.

That's what I think. Think!!!

Anyway, I also pm you Darron.

Glad you're okay, good nite

Interesting character this guy. I wonder what his background is? He evaded charges by faKing his own death, strange there is not more on that alone. Wondering if he has had help to do stuff like that. I think he may have a benefactor helping him. 

In terms of a story this is a wild one and the press should be all over this globally. He has so many different looks in images too he seems acquainted with the dark arts and I doubt highly the lady is paying his way.

20 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Interesting character this guy. I wonder what his background is? He evaded charges by faKing his own death, strange there is not more on that alone. Wondering if he has had help to do stuff like that. I think he may have a benefactor helping him. 

In terms of a story this is a wild one and the press should be all over this globally. He has so many different looks in images too he seems acquainted with the dark arts and I doubt highly the lady is paying his way.

He had help in the US and it's under investigation over there. According to a source, who sheltered the two of them in Nonthaburi for a short while, she would often have to take him to a popular money transfer service so he could get funds from relatives.

He has been in and out of prison since the age of 19 and charges include indecent exposure, aggravated child abuse, motor-vehicle theft, rape, sodomy, child sex abuse and identity theft.

His look does change so much that that is also causing issues for police over here. They said it is easy for him to blend in. It was really people close to him in the US that were able to identify him in each of the supplied pictures.

59b973d705fb3.image.jpg

Clearly he has had help. What would help is to always post a description of him and Include any distinguishing features or even characteristics. Thailand is cheap for cosmetic surgery so if this guy can fake his own death he will be seeking to change his appearance that is for sure. If you want to keep updating people create a signature template with the features etc and height info. His weight has fluctuated too as you can see from his images. Think along the lines of scars, jewellery, height, character traits, habits. Any info you have stick it in a template signature so everytime you post that info gets published automatically. Not sure if signatures have a limit on content though. This is one guy who needs to be caught. Don't give up darron your doing a good job.

23 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

According to Nittaya's public facebook page she is staying in Rayong and has recently asked to borrow money from her family and friends.

This of course could be mis-translated but that's what I gather from the translated messages on her account.

So he could be hiding in Rayong , not too far away from Pattaya. This is very important information . The local police should be contacted.

Just now, Wilsonandson said:

According to Nittaya's public facebook page she is staying in Rayong and has recently asked to borrow money from her family and friends.

This of course could be mis-translated but that's what I gather from the translated messages on her account.

Any images or GPS locations with timestamps as you get on FB or is this typed info by her/someone using the account? 

Just now, Wilsonandson said:

All evidence pointing to Jackson Matthew Hall hiding out in Rayong, Thailand has been given to Darron. I shall leave it for him to decide what to do. But it's hardly rocket science to find out by yourself. It's on her facebook page. Why don't you have a look.

I doubt it highly, your underestimating this guy. You don't fake your own death and then leave yourself open to capture via FB.  You do use it to derail the authorities efforts in capture and I believe the loan requests you mention are to hide the trail of cash that is funding him.

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

I doubt it highly, your underestimating this guy. You don't fake your own death and then leave yourself open to capture via FB.  You do use it to derail the authorities efforts in capture and I believe the loan requests you mention are to hide the trail of cash that is funding him.

No one is actively chasing this guy Hall. The police have to wait and see if anyone i.d 's him. This is not the movie "The Fugitive".

Just now, tukkytuktuk said:

No one is actively chasing this guy Hall. The police have to wait and see if anyone i.d 's him. This is not the movie "The Fugitive".

Look you keep recommending SA songs your good at that. I have whatsapped bbc worldwide to see if they are interested. The whole story is major mews it's just disjointed at present and it is exactly like the fugitive other than this guy is no richard kimble. Don't derail this it should be treated seriously. This is not a joke.

31 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Look you keep recommending SA songs your good at that. I have whatsapped bbc worldwide to see if they are interested. The whole story is major mews it's just disjointed at present and it is exactly like the fugitive other than this guy is no richard kimble. Don't derail this it should be treated seriously. This is not a joke.

Heh, I'm sorry. Why not tweet Johnathon Head @pakhead

Edited by tukkytuktuk

I'm trying to keep the pressure on Social Media to get him seen and caught. I know it has ruffled a few police feathers in Thailand especially in Rayong, as he had was teaching in a school there and had a registered address, but left it a hurry when the investigation started.

This picture is for height and build comparison. I know some of the people in the picture

He is roughly 174cm tall with a stocky build at around 80kg. His weight fluctuates though.

He doesn't have any visible tattoos or piercings, but he did walk with a slight limp at one stage. He told people that met him that it was from being wounded while in the army.

He often wears a hat or beanie to hide his hair and worse a silver crucifix on a long chain.

He has a slight southern accent, but tries to hide it by putting on a more standard accent. After a drink or two his southern accent becomes stronger.

14500699_1239909376051264_8710889770145034070_o.jpg

Is he working as an English teacher now?

Why hasn't more been done by the Bib to reel this monster in?

A fugitive child molesting teacher. Surely this could make CNN. I guess it's a money factor. No money in catching him or not. Sad. There should be a reward for his capture.

Edited by tukkytuktuk

32 minutes ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Is he working as an English teacher now?

Why hasn't more been done by the Bib to reel this monster in?

A fugitive child molesting teacher. Surely this could make CNN. I guess it's a money factor. No money in catching him or not. Sad. There should be a reward for his capture.

He is not able to work at the moment, well actually from when I first exposed his identity in November last year. Nittaya told people she was looking for a lawyer to clear his name all the way up to March to help him get back to work.

At first the BiB just had his overstay and possible identity theft to go on. They were still waiting on confirmation of charges for a while. Apparently when one stages their own death successfully records become a lot harder to access.

Right now the US authorities are working on it and I'm sure info is being passed back and forth. I'm sure notices will be posted soon.

Sightings in Rayong city in March with my ex, then sighted in Khao Sarn road drunk and with lady (source does not want to identify the lady) in June 2017. Now probably in Bangkok but unconfirmed (but I know the source is very close to my ex)