Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Drunk American arrested in Prachuap with 'gun necklace'

webfact

Drunk American arrested in Prachuap with 'gun necklace'

By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

201703310752402-20041020160007-696x449.j 

Karl Hammer told police he usually wore the pistol as a necklace and wasn’t aware it was illegal.

PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN — An American national was under arrest Friday for carrying a firearm, which he claimed was merely a fashion accessory, police said.

Karl Hammer, 39, was detained by police Thursday night in Prachuap Khiri Khan’s city center after officers received a call from a 7-Eleven worker that he was licking the window glass and staring at her, said policeman Satawat Saengtaeng. He said Hammer was intoxicated at the time, so he was taken to the police station for questioning.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2017/03/31/drunk-american-arrested-prachuap-gun-necklace/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-03-31

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is every news story on here such rubbish? Is it a real functioning pistol, or is it just a replica? Was he arrested for licking the glass, or having the pistol? Is he being charged, or just questioned. Worst. Reporting. Ever.

1 hour ago, lust said:

Why is every news story on here such rubbish? Is it a real functioning pistol, or is it just a replica? Was he arrested for licking the glass, or having the pistol? Is he being charged, or just questioned. Worst. Reporting. Ever.

Pull the trigger and we know...

19 minutes ago, steven100 said:

looking at her and licking the window ... what was he thinking ...  ?   :shock1:

He was momentarily thinking he was a 7/11 Mut with his gun collar on slavering at the hotdogs rotating on the grill.

7 minutes ago, twizzian said:

He was momentarily thinking he was a 7/11 Mut with his gun collar on slavering at the hotdogs rotating on the grill.

are you sure  ....   i thought he wanted to lick ....  hmmmm  ...  :shock1:

Today's article in the other major English language daily said he's a Thai-American (Thai mother, U.S. father) and referred to him as a tourist. If the media is going to throw around labels they should also report whether he holds a Thai passport and entered Thailand on it.

3 minutes ago, OmegaRacer said:

The fashion police got him.
42 years old and dressing like a gangsta clown should be punishable by law. 555

He's wearing a black POCKET  T shirt and grey/ black army print pants. You better check what you think is a gangster clown outfit because this kinda clothes is absolutely not!  I mean really a pocket T shirt!!!! Even the British gangs would laugh at him. 

I don't even see a tattoo. 

But finally an American well 1/2, loser here in LOS. 

"7-Eleven worker that he was licking the window glass and staring at her "

Does any 7-11 worker has time to look at window or door ? :post-4641-1156694572: Even they don't have time to scratch :sleepy: their butts properly at work, they are that much busy back and forth from microwaves running. :post-4641-1156693976:

What about water fight guns in Thailand ? They banned them too ? :shock1:

27 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

Dumb as dirt!

Something not working up top,that's for sure.So lets go to Thaland for a holiday and join all the other freaks.It takes a lot to come up with a new 15 minutes of fame routine but this 39 year old came up with 2,what a genius.He should have saved one for 'ron and got 30 minutes fame.

1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:

A true jackass

The dummy is lucky that he is not in Japan passing through while changing planes at the airport.He would be arrested for even having a replica of a gun.He sounds like a real looser .He probably will get fined and then get a job as a "teacher" in  one of the so called "international" schools.

3 hours ago, lust said:

Yes I know the feeling I lust for more to. 

7 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

Licking the window and staring at her. This is how I met my girlfriend. 

In the West, feminazi law would ensure that licking a window with intent to touch a girl on the other side of the glass would be classified as sexual assault.

Just terrible reporting.  And where the h3ll is the picture of the clerk? I can see her picture going viral.   If it hot enough all you guys would say innocent and may think licking is mild. 

Proper police procedure???

They arrest this guy out in the field, and apparently fail to search him before hauling him down to the police station.

Only then, at the police station, do some officers discover he has some kind of a pistol (real, replica, jewelry, who knows?) in his pocket.

Archived