Here is a list on which papers you need for Retirement extension in Phuket Immigration.

nasa123

I have used the same piece of paper in my passport for at least the last three

extensions, but it is my condo in my name not sure if that makes any difference?

Me too for the last 3 years.  I'm renting a house.

Edited by Pakaty

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pakaty said:

I have used the same piece of paper in my passport for at least the last three

extensions, but it is my condo in my name not sure if that makes any difference?

Me too for the last 3 years.  I'm renting a house.

Okay good, and thanks.

Felt.

2 hours ago, Felt 35 said:

Can the address registration be a copy of the address I registered last year (not moved any place) or do I need to update the registration?

Thanks

Felt.

My opinion, from  postings here and on another thread, is room 103 does not care  as long as it has been done in the past and you have the receipt in your passport. 

But,  if I were you, I would bring all papers necessary to fill out the TM 30- just in case.

Also IMO  front room 101 might care if they decide to for whatever reason.. If you read the thread about form TM 30  I was instructed by Phuket IO  it   has to be done each and every time one arrives at the residence from any trip out of the country.

2 hours ago, PhuketSarah said:

My opinion, from  postings here and on another thread, is room 103 does not care  as long as it has been done in the past and you have the receipt in your passport. 

But,  if I were you, I would bring all papers necessary to fill out the TM 30- just in case.

Also IMO  front room 101 might care if they decide to for whatever reason.. If you read the thread about form TM 30  I was instructed by Phuket IO  it   has to be done each and every time one arrives at the residence from any trip out of the country.

I'm done with mine and I used my over two year old copy. I'll worry about it in May 2018! Good luck!

I was there today and it went quick. Back tomorrow for hopefully picking up passport with a granted extension and re-entry application. There was no demand for update of address registration in my case, at least for now.

5 hours ago, Felt 35 said:

I was there today and it went quick. Back tomorrow for hopefully picking up passport with a granted extension and re-entry application. There was no demand for update of address registration in my case, at least for now.

If you don`t have move you don`t ned a new address registration if you have the slip back in your Passport where you live.

18 hours ago, nasa123 said:

If you don`t have move you don`t ned a new address registration if you have the slip back in your Passport where you live.

This you ned in Phuket Town Immigration :

596edac7ccc68_WhatpaperyounedwhitRetiermentextensioninPhuket.thumb.jpeg.4351cde939c7d54894cc8f6b86cc5bbb.jpeg

Edited by nasa123

Simple really, if your registered address is your current one you do not need to update it and are not required to update it, i have had the same address slip in my passport ever since the regulation came out, i have not left Thailand in this time either 

I do not know what is required if you leave Thailand for a period of time but i will find out later this year when we go on a overseas holiday

10 minutes ago, Felt 35 said:

.......and the map to your place....at least they kept the one I had with

Yes, there have ALWAYS asked me for only a hand drawn map. Google map printout not accepted .... strange eh  ..

Edited by LivinginKata
typo

3 hours ago, madmax2 said:

Simple really, if your registered address is your current one you do not need to update it and are not required to update it, i have had the same address slip in my passport ever since the regulation came out, i have not left Thailand in this time either 

I do not know what is required if you leave Thailand for a period of time but i will find out later this year when we go on a overseas holiday

I was gone for almost a year, waiting for my wife's US Permanent Residence Card. My extension and re-entry expired and I had to get a new O visa in the US. Extended it here with the same address registration. No issue.

53 minutes ago, LivinginKata said:

Yes, there have ALWAYS asked me for only a hand drawn map. Google map printout not accepted .... strange eh  ..

I printed out a map from"find my iPhone" app. They accepted that and a photo of me in front of my house showing the address. He kind of put those aside from the rest of the paperwork.

2 hours ago, LivinginKata said:

They said the map I gave them was not necessary, yet, they kept it anyway. It was a Google Maps print-out.

15 hours ago, Jimi007 said:

I was gone for almost a year, waiting for my wife's US Permanent Residence Card. My extension and re-entry expired and I had to get a new O visa in the US. Extended it here with the same address registration. No issue.

I read that post Jim, but as you know they can change the requirements weekly

I was there yesterday for my 90 day and a re entry permit

Had a laugh with the volunteer about needing two tickets, The IO who did my 90 day was the same happy soul who has done it before, i thought he might snarl like a dog when i thanked him by the look on his face, he needs a lesson in public relations as a representative of Thailand and it's people

Two new IO on the re entry permit section who were very pleasant to talk to and actually smiled for a change

First time ever i was asked to fill in the bottom of the form with the dates i intended to leave and return to Thailand, they were happy with approximate dates as i did not no exactly when i would be leaving

In and out in 8 minutes this morning- only 2 minutes of that was checking the papers and putting the new (pending) permit in.

Address notification and picture outside the apartment clipped to a separate form which I had to sign.

No map was needed even though I had one just in case. Getting the bank letter actually took longer than Immigration.

I went for my 90 day this morning. I had the TM.47 filled out with a fillable pdf. The IO didn't want it. He scanned the bar code on my old one and printed a new one that was all filled out. Sign here. Next number! I was there for maybe 10 minutes top. I asked about the online reporting and he said system no good... Oh well, I'm good for another 90 days and traffic wasn't bad even coming from Rawai. 

Edited by Jimi007

37 minutes ago, Jimi007 said:

I went for my 90 day this morning. I had the TM.47 filled out with a fillable pdf. The IO didn't want it. He scanned the bar code on my old one and printed a new one that was all filled out. Sign here. Next number! I was there for maybe 10 minutes top. I asked about the online reporting and he said system no good... Oh well, I'm good for another 90 days and traffic wasn't bad even coming from Rawai. 

Lucky you. See my post in the other thread about my GF's attempt to do my 90 day this morning.

Didn't even get in the office this afternoon. Sat outside just before 1300- little lady comes out, asks for receipt and comes out with passport less than a minute later.

Total time for a permit less travel time less than 10 minutes over 2 days- happy with that.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought this thread which I used as my guide for the latest information when I applied for an got my yearly extension back in May should be on page one and updated. Also maybe Sarahphuket could learn from it, although doubtful. She doesn't seem to believe any of us that have tried in vain to be helpful!

10 hours ago, Jimi007 said:

I thought this thread which I used as my guide for the latest information when I applied for an got my yearly extension back in May should be on page one and updated. Also maybe Sarahphuket could learn from it, although doubtful. She doesn't seem to believe any of us that have tried in vain to be helpful!

I think it would be a good idea to pin this thread in the Phuket forum, but no idea how that is done.

Presume it would need a mod to do it??

14 minutes ago, phuketjock said:

I think it would be a good idea to pin this thread in the Phuket forum, but no idea how that is done.

Presume it would need a mod to do it??

Yes, I think a mod would have to pin it. Not in our control for sure.

The map and the picture for the retirement extension is normally only required for the first time extension.

When doing the consecutive extensions the map is not required.

But better to take one with you just in case.

Sorry should know this by now but had an agent do for me for the past couple of years and cant remember....

So :

Do I need one copy or 2 copies of everything ? ie  

Original TM7 and one copy 

One or two copies of Passport pages ?

Thanks in advance....

Cheers

SB