What’s the Craziest Creature you’ve seen in Thailand?

Inspire

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Plenty of them in Pattaya, obese, ugly, facial haired, tattooed Farangs, just as bad are the overmuscled freaks, or young Arnie lookalikes, though about the only place you see them is in the gym.

Ah but for the grace of a good woman there go I.

5 hours ago, Nurseynutcase said:

I don't know about seeing weird creatures but I love to hear the Tukares (I think that's the right spelling) they sound so funny.

Cicada's ?

Edited by 4MyEgo

57 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Drop dead gorgeous Thai girl with a hard on, I was lucky I got away before she got a grip on me 555

Good one.

It reminds me of the old joke.

I got on a song teaw,  and found myself sitting opposite the most gorgeous Thai girl I'd ever seen.Long black hair,a tight t shirt and a very short skirt. As she crossed her legs to get more comfortable, the skirt rode up even more. I thought "for gods sake don't get an erection, for gods sake dont get an erection. But she did!:shock1:

21 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Plenty of them in Pattaya, obese, ugly, facial haired, tattooed Farangs, just as bad are the overmuscled freaks, or young Arnie lookalikes, though about the only place you see them is in the gym.

You have a thing against beards?

2 hours ago, Blackheart1916 said:

You have a thing against beards?

A designer stubble is not too bad, other than that, IMO facial hair is evil looking, why is it mostly unattractive guys who grow facial hair?

Most of the terrorists, evil people, child molesters have facial hair. However, I am not saying all people with facial hair are evil, one of my best friends has it, and

you could not meet a nicer guy.

14 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Cicada's ?

Sorry no, not cicadas.

The tukares (a type of blue lizard) give a little groan and then say f*** you, f*** you up to seven times (yes I know I am sad),  Really funny to hear, they are here in Phuket and I have heard them in Cambodia and Malaysia

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:

A designer stubble is not too bad, other than that, IMO facial hair is evil looking, why is it mostly unattractive guys who grow facial hair?

Most of the terrorists, evil people, child molesters have facial hair. However, I am not saying all people with facial hair are evil, one of my best friends has it, and

you could not meet a nicer guy.

It seems mans evolution was we were all to have facial hair.....I had a beard for about 30 years though I must admit it was trimmed to perfection,,,,:giggle:

28 minutes ago, transam said:

It seems mans evolution was we were all to have facial hair.....I had a beard for about 30 years though I must admit it was trimmed to perfection,,,,:giggle:

Just as well you haven't got a beard today Trans, or you would be looking at the guys I always laugh at, their heads looking

as if they are upside down.:cheesy:

1 minute ago, possum1931 said:

Just as well you haven't got a beard today Trans, or you would be looking at the guys I always laugh at, their heads looking

as if they are upside down.:cheesy:

Guess who..........And yes my hair was on the way out way back then....Sadly.....Nice car though eh...

Scan.jpg.1637e9ed8ecac3f862f20369151ebe96.jpg

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Guess who..........And yes my hair was on the way out way back then....Sadly.....Nice car though eh...

Scan.jpg.1637e9ed8ecac3f862f20369151ebe96.jpg

Is that you Trans? You look like a rock star, I'm just trying to think who.

Sorry no, not cicadas.

The tukares (a type of blue lizard) give a little groan and then say f*** you, f*** you up to seven times (yes I know I am sad),  Really funny to hear, they are here in Phuket and I have heard them in Cambodia and Malaysia

images.jpg
Have one that lives outside my kitchen window. The gf says, its good luck if they call 10 times and to buy a lottery ticket. Mine calls 10 times just about nightly so I'm always buying tickets but only win 2 numbers usually.