Thai Girls and why I no longer believe in Darwin's Theory

Kinnock

There are a few differences, i have noticed.

Cats dont care if you stroke another cat.

Cats dont care if you piss in the sink.

Cats only want feeding once a day.

Cats,unlike Some Thai girls,dont eat Rats.

Cats only ever wear one coat.

Cats dont care about gold.

Cats will never tell you Their Jellical name.

Cats  dont care if you come home Rotten.

Cats dont screach "yinger ben, yinger ben, yinger aw der way," every Christmas.

Cats will curl up in a ball and willingly sleep outside.

I am sure there are a few more,but to be honest, i cant think right now, my cat has just turned into a Tigress:wub:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, phitsanulokjohn said:

In the end I don't think Darwin truly believed his own theory.He was witnessed reading Hebrews in the bible the month before he died.

He was a Christian with agnostic tendencies , why would his occasional reading matter surprise anybody. Or are you another one who thinks religion and science are intertwined ?

12 hours ago, cruisemonkey said:

Amazing isn't it? Yet western girls end up with asses wider than the transom on the Queen Mary!

And western men appear to do the same! Oh and you also lose your hair and have to head to Thailand to find the love of a cat...I guess Thailand is full of strays looking for homes

Just now, nataliecooke said:

And western men appear to do the same! Oh and you also lose your hair and have to head to Thailand to find the love of a cat...I guess Thailand is full of strays looking for homes

Maybe the cats purr more often. Some cats are silent.

Very interesting analogy and spot on in many areas.  What worries me also is the loyalty part.  Cats need freedom.  They wander out for days but eventually come back (most of the time unless they swing their loyalty towards a more rewarding owner).

I have no credible theory as to why these 2 species have converged in behavior except that socio-economic factors play an important part towards behavior as like Darwin says:  "survival of the fittest and only those who adapt survive."

The cat-like cuddling during one moment and the aloofness in the next is probably a dissociation between what "they need to do/care about"  and "really want to do/really care about", which is a struggle between instinctive acts of survival versus their true self.

I do highly appreciate the female form that is so different from ours.  

For now I try not to rationalize women's behavior for I need to keep my sanity.

Edited by smileydude

...mine used to pee/poo on the carpet quite often so i banished her to outside..it does get a bit lonely but i find she is more appreciative when i stroke her.

It did take some time for her to get used to the collar and little bell..but she now keeps the collar on her shirt and jacket up to hide it from her friends.

5 hours ago, nataliecooke said:

Touchet... LOL. Yeah, Pattaya is not exactly full of young, hirsute, western 'Adonises' with six-pack abs and asses that look good in a Speedo... is it? 

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Time to stop drinking I think Dave !

Andy, it was white and it was made of china, that equals 'sink' Oh! you mean the stainless steel thing with two bowls in it. No, wouldnt piss in that mate, my mrs washes our vegetables in that.Are you accusing me of being unsanitary ?

Andy, it was white and it was made of china, that equals 'sink' Oh! you mean the stainless steel thing with two bowls in it. No, wouldnt piss in that mate, my mrs washes our vegetables in that.Are you accusing me of being unsanitary ?

I thought maybe it was an Isaan thing , 50% Fairy Liquid 50% the other yellow liquid ? [emoji51]

On 4/18/2017 at 6:16 PM, Saladin said:

I'm with you mate. I am becoming  increasingly intolerant of unattractive Farang  men constantly and publicly denigrating all Thai ladies.

yes right to the point

i was married 2 times with european bitches

their dictionary is some what incomlete

in 25 years of sha.....ng  and living with a huge amount of white bitches 

i never  heared the words,, sorry or thank you

not even after coffing up a huge hairball by myself

thank the lord for our cute thai pussycats

On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 4:13 PM, Minnehaha said:

Thai female's irrational commitment to family is the antithesis of how cats relate to their families. 

and yet ...

cats dont care at all about their sexual partners and Thai females are quite similar

Just wait til she gets her claws in.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:41 PM, timendres said:

You obviously do not understand Darwinian theory, but your observations are spot on.

OP should google  'convergent evolution'.  Completely unrelated species tend to evolve the same features when exposed to the same evolutionary pressures.

47 minutes ago, omarcharles said:

OP should google  'convergent evolution'.  Completely unrelated species tend to evolve the same features when exposed to the same evolutionary pressures.

Is that why horse or dog people end up looking like the animals they take care off?

On 4/18/2017 at 7:16 AM, Gloucester said:

The "Tomcat" post was funny..

Any comments (General)/experience on Lao ladies..

I mean real Lao..not Issan..

All I know is that I have a an old friend, known him since elementary school, and he married a  Lao and brought her to the states (Florida) and has been married to her for over 10 years. He says he's never been happier in his life. He says they make great wives.

Edited by fordguy61mi

On 04/18/2017 at 7:16 PM, Saladin said:

I'm with you mate. I am becoming  increasingly intolerant of unattractive Farang  men constantly and publicly denigrating all Thai ladies.

Good post.

Reminds me of a recent thread where the usual suspects were bemoaning thai females lack of skill at kissing.

Laughable.

Have you seen the state of some of the mismatched couples walking around pattaya, bangkok and phuket?

If you were pretty young thing who works in a bar would you relish the prospect of kissing some old farang porker who reeks of fags and beer and who is at least double your age.

I find the vast majority of thai females to be very similar to their western counterparts. Some are easy to talk to, some not, some virtuous some not.

I take as I find not via baseless armchair racial profiling.

Good post.

Reminds me of a recent thread where the usual suspects were bemoaning thai females lack of skill at kissing.

Laughable.

Have you seen the state of some of the mismatched couples walking around pattaya, bangkok and phuket?

If you were pretty young thing who works in a bar would you relish the prospect of kissing some old farang porker

IMG_2638.JPG.cfb9459005ca1a7539aebddf9f8073aa.JPG

A common sight down WS ( allegedly )