Jamie Yeo

JacknDanny

Or is she the most gorgeous woman ever????

Just watching her on ESPN now, toegether with her Santa Claus hat............WOW

Piccie please Jack :o:D

If you go to www.jamie-yeo.com

There are loads of photos of her there. Unfortunately I am a complete thickie when it comes to downloading/pasting and all that computer stuff!!!!

She is a great girl, gorgeous, but one of the lads with no 'airs and graces'

Although the Yeo family (drinks) is big in that part of Asia, either Jamie or one of her family used to be a regular in our shop in Ramsgate. She was at one of the many language schools that litter that of the corner of England. I asked my wife if it was indeed her, and she said although it looked like her, she wasn't absolutely sure. If by chance Jamie or one of the family get to read this post, maybe they can confirm.

And yes.......all the canned drinks in in our shop were Yeo brand.

Jamie Yeo is on ESPN non stop.

She is a Singaoprean lass and what a star.

Unfortunately she is a supporter of the Arse.

If only she would ditch them and see the light that Sheff Utd hold.

I,m sure that she would do the Blades no end of good at half time :o

She also looks better than Neil Warnock,but I cant see the guys taking a rollicking off her lightly

Edited by soihok

Dude, it's definitely you. You could hold a giant slalom off her forehead,

If you said, "is she the most 'annoying' chick ever," I'd have to agree.

But don't get me wrong, I'd still poke her in the arse...LOL

:o:D

:o:D

55555 Well, Ngee bought a smile to me this morning, I do quite like/fancy her, however, she was very irritating yesterday on Football Extra, pointing her pen at the camera all the time, as was her side kick. The show's director needs a kick up the backside for sure.

:D:D

55555 Well, Ngee bought a smile to me this morning, I do quite like/fancy her, however, she was very irritating yesterday on Football Extra, pointing her pen at the camera all the time, as was her side kick. The show's director needs a kick up the backside for sure.

I agree, she was or appeared to be very nervous yesterday. Maybe something to do with that p#3ck Jiang or whatever his name is??

She always seems to be at ease when Penders is around :o

She is still a babe in my eyes :D

The lady with whom you could 'hold a giant slalom off her forehead'

Jamie7.jpg

very very very cute :D

Cheers buddy!!!!

I would have loved to have put some photos from her website on here, however I am a computer numpty, and cannot fathom it out. Maybe if you go to her website..www.jamie-yeo.com, and find something suitable?? :o:D

Jamie7.jpg

Cheers buddy!!!!

I would have loved to have put some photos from her website on here, however I am a computer numpty, and cannot fathom it out. Maybe if you go to her website..www.jamie-yeo.com, and find something suitable?? :o:D

My work is done JacknDanny, I feel enough of a perv for going as far is I have already :D

For future use you can use images by finding them on the net then right mouse click on the image, select 'copy image location' then on the page you enter your post you can select the 'insert image' button, a box pops up, there you simply hold down 'Ctrl' and press 'V' to enter the copied location code...

good luck :D

Edited by Nikkijah

Jamie7.jpg

Cheers buddy!!!!

My work is done JacknDanny, I feel enough of a perv for going as far is I have already :D

For future use you can use images by finding them on the net then right mouse click on the image, select 'copy image location' then on the page you enter your post you can select the 'insert image' button, a box pops up, there you simply hold down 'Ctrl' and press 'V' to enter the copied location code...

good luck :D

Sorry mate thats about as clear as mud!!!

When I right click, I do not see anywhere 'copy image location'

I have managed to get a photo into My documents/My photos. Any advice as to how to get it onto a post?

there's definitely something about jamie. i find myself glued to the tv everytime she appears. she knows she's hot but she's so unassumingly in the moment, and her doe-eyed freshness just carries the appeal. she's definitely the most attractive amongst the new possy of female sports presenters on espn/star.

post-1335-1168415282.jpg

Edited by thedude