South Korean’s bag snatched by pillion rider in Pattaya

webfact

South Korean’s bag snatched by pillion rider in Pattaya
By The Nation

PATTAYA: -- A 65-year-old South Korean tourist had his bag containing Bt20,000 and a Bt15,000 smartphone snatched by a pillion rider on a Pattaya street early Tuesday morning, police said.

Yun Kwang Jin told Pattaya police that he was walking back to his hotel at about 2am when the pillion rider, who looked like a woman with long hair, snatched his bag. The motorcycle was driven by a man, he added.

The incident took place near the Diana Hotel on Pattaya 3 Road.

The victim said his identification documents were also in the bag. 

A witness, Omtawan Selius, 36, alerted police.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30312582

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-04-18

I guess that is why after 10 PM I was back in my hotel room most nights, being out too late is asking for

the night crowd of thieves to come and affect my night in Thailand. I think I would take a taxi or songtao

if it was too late and I had to get to my hotel or guest house. The guy should be happy he is still alive and

did not get shot or worse.

Geezer

13 hours ago, Get Real said:

The usual shit inthe ever so great city of Pattaya continues. One of the most fast growing criminal cities in the world.

2 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

Grime and crime all in one, City, of happiness and death

Ha-ha, really?

Why don't you try Sweden! Once a very safe place to be, but now crime ridden due to immigrants big time. Those immigrants <deleted> up in Sweden don't just snatch a bag, it's much much worse than that. Try Goggle it.

For me as a family man here in Pattaya, I fell perfectly safe here but okay I am in my bed sleeping before midnight almost every day.

So are you 2 wise crackers saying that if I decide to go out for some beers one day and stay out late that I will be mugged/beaten? I don't think so :passifier::passifier:

Maybe you should try going out and you will find out or maybe all these bag and necklaces snatches along with ladyboys being arrested for hug and wallet snatchers we see the police here parade their captures every day just do not happen. and the press and police are liars. Nope someone is in denial.

4 hours ago, guzzi850m2 said:

Ha-ha, really?

Why don't you try Sweden! Once a very safe place to be, but now crime ridden due to immigrants big time. Those immigrants <deleted> up in Sweden don't just snatch a bag, it's much much worse than that. Try Goggle it.

For me as a family man here in Pattaya, I fell perfectly safe here but okay I am in my bed sleeping before midnight almost every day.

So are you 2 wise crackers saying that if I decide to go out for some beers one day and stay out late that I will be mugged/beaten? I don't think so :passifier::passifier:

No! We didn´t say that. Are you seeing things that are not written?