Black screen of death ?

NE1

On 5/11/2017 at 1:52 PM, DMC1 said:

^ There is now an authorised service provider (iCare) in Ban Chang? That's handy, never knew there was one there. I thought the closest were in Chonburi.

Passiones Mall second  floor.    Turn left exiting the elevator and it's merely steps from you.

On 5/11/2017 at 1:52 PM, DMC1 said:

^ There is now an authorised service provider (iCare) in Ban Chang? That's handy, never knew there was one there. I thought the closest were in Chonburi.

This is the link to authorized repair centers in thailand the Apple call center gave me.

https://locate.apple.com/th/en/service/?pt=4&lat=12.910336&lon=100.8850169&address=Pattaya

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The reasons for iPhone black screen are mostly caused by the faulty battery or the LCD connect. First, you can try to force restart the iPhone by holding down the home and power button together for 20 seconds. But if it is useless for you, try to disconnect and reconnect the battery. If the screen is still black, you might need to reset the LCD connector or change the battery. and you are supposed to ask for professional assistance. Hope this can help you fix iPhone black screen of death.

Archived