Four dead in Phuket’s ‘Seven Days of Danger’

snoop1130

Four dead in Phuket’s ‘Seven Days of Danger’

The Phuket News

1492508400_1-org.jpg

Two people in this car survived a high-speed impact into a power pole on Saturday (Apr 15).

PHUKET:-- The Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation (DDPM-Phuket) has reported today (Apr 18) that Phuket suffered four road deaths during the Songkran Festival’s “Seven Days of Danger” road-safety campaign.

The Songkran Festival’s “Seven Days of Danger” road-safety campaign ran from midnight last Thursday (Apr 11) through until midnight last night (Apr 17).

The day seven casualty report (for yesterday) brings the total number of people injured in road accidents since the campaign began to 70 in 67 accidents.

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/four-dead-in-phuket-seven-days-of-danger-61817.php#Zc2TuZW1M9uWBHgM.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2017-4-18

8 hours ago, helloagain said:

People who sit at the road blocks do NOTHING. Next new year i will post a video to show how hard working they are. Eating sleeping and drinking water. Crazy. Total waste of time

You may be right in general, but if the list of infractions and fines given in the original article is true, somebody must have been doing some work this time around. Kudos.

If and I say IF it help to let Police volunteers sitting on the side doing totally nothing about traffic control but being busy with their Line, Facebook, what ever account, eating and drinking but the amount of death in traffic accidents go down I would say: Can you please let them sit down their every day and night.

It is worth one less death.

Edited by Khun Robert