Motorcycle starting problem

robblok

you seem reluctant to answer a fair question, O learned one.
maybe  papa's 'nous' is bad too?, dunno.

A big part of the problem was people putting it by the bottle into very old engines thinking they would make them new again (the cleaning version not the lubricant type)
By removing all the coke build up inside some of the engines then started to knock and smoke heavily and in some cases fail
It was all a long time ago but the memories are long in most people and this sticks
Not an issue nowadays with less older vehicles around and the cleaner engines today, it did destroy a few engines in the past (a long time ago)
Not in this for an argument just for information sharing [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

91 gasohol....green pump

95 gasohol...... orange pump

95 benzine..... yellow pump

Thanks, but I have found out that different garages have different colours, ie, I have seen blue pumps for 95, but I will check it out.

11 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I always use 95 in my Forza, how can I tell the difference between gasahol and benzine? If gasahol is crap, then I don't want to be using it.

Old Wives Tale. From when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Kept my Dyna in a steel box for almost 7 years, filled with 95 gasahol and Stabil. Drained, refilled, install new battery - Zoom. No Gum, No sludge, no hoses degraded. No worries

1 hour ago, canthai55 said:

Old Wives Tale. From when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Kept my Dyna in a steel box for almost 7 years, filled with 95 gasahol and Stabil. Drained, refilled, install new battery - Zoom. No Gum, No sludge, no hoses degraded. No worries

Thanks mate, I have probably been using it regularly, Forza runs very well, very economical on fuel too.

2 hours ago, MINIMIGLIA said:

Blue pumps should be diesel

Yes I know, but there has been a few times the 95 has been in blue although a lighter shade, I do

long road trips and use many different garages. But hey, This is Thailand.