Us Scrambles For War Funds By Orchestrating 9/11

intoxicajun

I consider myself an American who is rather embarrassed on occasion to be an American, but yet I still remain proud of my country. That is until I saw the movie LOOSE CHANGE. It is a documentary about some young Americans who produce overwhelming references, and actual proof to dispute the 9/11 attacks as terrorist attacks, but actually provides evidence to almost prove that it was orchestrated by the US Government.

Now I have always held my suspicions, but to come to terms with this, if in fact it is the truth, would be harder to do than anything.

Please, if you would like to comment, watch the movie first, or this is all just academic.

Cheers to you all

Intoxi-walrus

I consider myself an American who is rather embarrassed on occasion to be an American, but yet I still remain proud of my country. That is until I saw the movie LOOSE CHANGE. It is a documentary about some young Americans who produce overwhelming references, and actual proof to dispute the 9/11 attacks as terrorist attacks, but actually provides evidence to almost prove that it was orchestrated by the US Government.

Now I have always held my suspicions, but to come to terms with this, if in fact it is the truth, would be harder to do than anything.

Please, if you would like to comment, watch the movie first, or this is all just academic.

Cheers to you all

Intoxi-walrus

Have strong views on this one BUT..Think this will close very quickly..