Fraudster spent £100k on Thailand holidays and posted pictures with 'prostitutes' on Facebook

rooster59

13 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

Now I wasn't and I still aren't, as after all those year I know at least 5 that live here today and don't hide their past.

Are you a Brit by any chance?

I doubt that every Brit here is a master criminal, tax evader of hundreds of thousands of pounds without being found out, ex SAS, Foreign Legion, MI5 or Lord Lucan. 

Just like all Americans aren't red neck gung-ho; not all Aussies and Kiwis shag sheep; not all Dutch do dope; not all Italians are great lovers; not all Indians are visa cheats; not all Arabs are fanatical Moslems bent on world domination; and not all Irish booze.

But if you choose to drink in some bars you might believe otherwise.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt that every Brit here is a master criminal, tax evader of hundreds of thousands of pounds without being found out, ex SAS, Foreign Legion, MI5 or Lord Lucan. 

Just like all Americans aren't red neck gung-ho; not all Aussies and Kiwis shag sheep; not all Dutch do dope; not all Italians are great lovers; not all Indians are visa cheats; not all Arabs are fanatical Moslems bent on world domination; and not all Irish booze.

But if you choose to drink in some bars you might believe otherwise.

I do so wish you hadn't destroyed all my misconceptions in one post!

I mean obviously we're not all Lord Lucian - for a start he was neither a scouser nor a Geordie...

Many people in Pattaya do the same with money they do not own or are not allowed to use, they are cheating the system . In Scandinavia this is a well known problem . 

"two-and-a-half years after stealing a total of £265,000"

REALLY? (106,000 per year?)

And now he has free room, board, medical for the next 2.5 years?

Where is the queue for this deal?

20 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

From my days in the bar scene I remember almost every Brit I met bragged about that they had done the same before they moved here.

Must be the most favourite pastime in the UK.

I was i the game too. We had 2 bars in Patts.I met SAS guys, Special op's, those who told me that if they told me, they would have to kill me.33 degree Masons, Navy seals, Tunnel rats, Relations of the Kray twins, Guys who had robbed insurance company's  of millions, and got away with it.Guys who were waiting for their buddy's to come over with thousand's from a scam they pulled, and their mate was coming next week and could i let him run a tab until then, if he gave me is genuine Rolex as deposit.You probably know what i mean. The best one was, that a guy told me he had signed the official secrets act and couldnt possibly reveal his profession (and whispered "5 wouldn't be happy you" But the thing i want to ask you, is, if i give you my account number can you lend me 100,000 until my cheque from the lottery is cleared?

• 4 weeks later...

The guy looks like 2 different people and the closer he got to his sentence the more depressed he looked.

2.5 years be out in just over a year for 265k I'm surprised it's  not being done more frequently.

On 22/04/2017 at 1:28 PM, thesetat2013 said:

Surely they are mistaken.....that was a Vietnamese lady.. Thailand doesn't have any prostitutes.  It's illegal.  

Na the only thing illegal here is saying what you know to be true, murder, rape, child abuse, corruption are all norm if you have friends in the third world where fourth worth intelligence rules

2 minutes ago, wakeupplease said:

Na the only think illegal here is saying what you know to be true, murder, rape, child abuse, corruption are all norm if you have friends in the third world where fourth worth intelligence rules

There are plenty Thai mothers who know what their daughters are doing to make money. (in the bars).

On 4/22/2017 at 4:36 PM, Phuketshrew said:

2.5 years in the nick for 265,000 quid - At over 100,000 grand a year that's not a bad little earner ....

theyll release  him at less  than  18  months.............pathetic.............repeat again

On 22/04/2017 at 4:36 PM, Phuketshrew said:

2.5 years in the nick for 265,000 quid - At over 100,000 grand a year that's not a bad little earner ....

Really, the article is almost an incentive!

On 4/22/2017 at 4:36 PM, Phuketshrew said:

heard more than a few times that since the penalties here often do not fit the severity of the crime that white collar criminals steal a lot and consider it more than worth it to do the time/fine

On 4/22/2017 at 4:40 PM, janclaes47 said:

From my days in the bar scene I remember almost every Brit I met bragged about that they had done the same before they moved here.

Must be the most favourite pastime in the UK.

The Gambia as well, almost every brit I met that looked a bit scruffy bragged about how many Credit cards they maxed out in cash and did a runner on.

8 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Funnily enough I know 2 ex-SAS, 1 ex-SBS, 1 ex-ASAS, and two 33rd degree Masons. 32nd degree Masons, ex-Paras, ex-Royal Marines take your pick I know dozens. 

Criminals I have met include a man on Scotland Yard's top ten most wanted list for murder, a guy that ripped-off the dole for over 3m Euros, and of course I knew the body in a freezer guys before they gained notoriety. 

All of the above legit although of course there are plenty of fantasists about but those of us that have been here a while can spot them a mile off 

Neccitey, is the mother of reinvention.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, realenglish1 said:

Thats about  137 thousand USD per year for 2 1/2 years for sitting in jail

HIMMM not a bad income 

Ok I was just thinking about it 

It's less than 18 months if he's a good boy. Joke system.

Archived