Fraudster spent £100k on Thailand holidays and posted pictures with 'prostitutes' on Facebook

rooster59

I bet the inland revenue are devastated they never thought of that . No different to Oxfam will the ones responsible at oxfam spend time in the big house , I think not . The British public will carry on giving anyway for more fun holidays , the British public are so kind.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, nakluapattaya said:

Funny as it is not actually the taxpayers money just money from the government whats been stolen. The money was already stolen by the government then by this guy.

I trust that that you are not suggesting two wrongs make a right.

On 4/22/2017 at 4:31 PM, midas said:

I'm not a psychiatrist but honestly - depression?

Judging from the photo I would diagnose him with severe addiction:wink:

Depression -even the much more common unipolar variety, what the general public understands as depression- can result in sexual overactivity, or the opposite. The degree of incapacitation for lack of drive and motivation will be depend on the individual severity and whether a psychosis goes along with it.

If it is the bipolar sort of depression, going either manic or hypomanic, I would not trust either the the press or the patient to make an adequate statement here (and for whom? the few people having a clue about those things), then all bets are off what such a person would do and be capable of when on one up his up phases that usually involve reckless behaviour regardless of consequences.

Would not really rule it out.

15 hours ago, Sir Dude said:

If he actually serves 2.5 years (which he most likely won't) then he's doing 1 day in jail for slightly over 290 UK pounds. Not bad returns really, seeing as jail in the UK is about as challenging as staying in a 3 star hotel without women around.

UK jails momentarily have a disastrous reputation for being understaffed, with alarming numbers of incidents involving self-harm.

On 4/22/2017 at 3:17 PM, Mook23 said:

There are no prostitutes in thailand. They are hostesses and mental coaches. Sometimes they are also waitress on top of all that. Ps. The gurl in pic, anyone has her number?

Too bad it the list doesnt include domestic helper. Otherwise my neighbour's husband would have a banging good time, instead of getting burglared while on vacation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 1:36 AM, bander said:

Does sex workers sound better?

Bc 

On 2/27/2018 at 1:36 AM, bander said:

Does sex workers sound better?

On 2/27/2018 at 2:58 AM, Damrongsak said:

No, he's been nominated for Tourist of the Year by TAT.  He spent more than 3 bus loads of Chinese tourists.

Yes  and its weired  tht he was not a bagpacker too????

On 4/22/2017 at 4:13 AM, catman20 said:

joke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, nice earner out of 30 months he will only serve 15 month 15 into 265,000 = 17,666 pounds a month. he will be back at it when he gets out,

I think I'd rather serve the time first and have the US$370,000 stash all nicely bundled up for me. By then I'd have had plenty of time to plan on how to invest most of it and still have a good time in the land of beautiful smiling young ladies--and I mean real ones, not prostitutes (What's wrong with these guys who pay for it? In Asia, even grizzled old goats from the West can find young lookers. I'm 68 and I my sexy gf from Saigon is 47 but looks 27. Relationship went wrong? Hop onto the Asian Cupid franchise of dating sites--they're the best; they really work if you know how to write to a lady.

7 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

I think I'd rather serve the time first and have the US$370,000 stash all nicely bundled up for me. By then I'd have had plenty of time to plan on how to invest most of it and still have a good time in the land of beautiful smiling young ladies--and I mean real ones, not prostitutes (What's wrong with these guys who pay for it? In Asia, even grizzled old goats from the West can find young lookers. I'm 68 and I my sexy gf from Saigon is 47 but looks 27. Relationship went wrong? Hop onto the Asian Cupid franchise of dating sites--they're the best; they really work if you know how to write to a lady.

I THINK THATS WHAT THIS GUY DID

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/04/2017 at 1:56 PM, manarak said:

fascinating how Western media like to insist on reporting about "prostitutes" any opportunity they get.

If Thai Goverment take care better of his Citizens and not they own Wallet i guess all Thaipeople can life a better live farang think the girls like to spend her bodys but this is so a wrong thinking they should learn why the most girl do what they do and respect also this work. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/22/2017 at 1:56 PM, manarak said:

fascinating how Western media like to insist on reporting about "prostitutes" any opportunity they get.

Gee, I wonder how many Eurp barstewards got the idea of coming to Thailand based upon stories of Thai prostitutes?

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, medic5678 said:

Let's be honest guys.   The thing we want most is to see the girl's face clearly and a better view of her body.  We men are pigs and I admit to it.  Not to say that I'd fool around on my wife, but I'm not dead yet either.

When you say you're not dead does that mean you're still a chance of fooling around or you just haven't been caught yet? lol

40 minutes ago, GeeKay said:

When you say you're not dead does that mean you're still a chance of fooling around or you just haven't been caught yet? lol

No, I'm not fooling around.  Of course, the temptation is there but it's a guaranteed way to destroy my marriage to the girl I love.  Sex comes and goes in a relationship, but I love my wife tremendously.  I got the by far the best girl I'll ever have in this world and a fling is worth nothing beside this.  So I'll stay on the narrow path :).

2 hours ago, medic5678 said:

No, I'm not fooling around.  Of course, the temptation is there but it's a guaranteed way to destroy my marriage to the girl I love.  Sex comes and goes in a relationship, but I love my wife tremendously.  I got the by far the best girl I'll ever have in this world and a fling is worth nothing beside this.  So I'll stay on the narrow path :).

We're in the same boat.

• 1 month later...

Archived