Fraudster spent £100k on Thailand holidays and posted pictures with 'prostitutes' on Facebook

rooster59

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2017-04-22 at 1:21 AM, cyberfarang said:

Many MPs often use drugs, gamble and go with high class prostitutes at the taxpayers expense, but I`ve yet to see one brought to book for it.

Canada has its problems with Ontario Mayor ..now dead from over dose....

Ford said he can’t comment on a video he hasn’t seen, and has no plans to resign as mayor. He has called for police to release the video, and has repeated he is not a drug addict or an alcoholic since Blair’s announcement.

Read more: Everything Mayor Rob Ford has said about crack video allegations

November 5, 2013 – Mayor Ford admitted he has used crack cocaine in the past, suggesting he may have been drunk at the time.

“Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine… probably in one of my drunken stupors, probably approximately, about a year ago,” he said.

When asked where he was when it happened, Ford said: “I don’t even remember—after some of the stuff that you guys have seen me—the state I’ve been in. It’s a problem.”

OH CANADA OUR HOME and Nieve NATIVE...now Muslims...LAND...SOON TO BE AN ISLAMIC STATE...good I left home... now just visiting and seeing the problems... Ron n use to be Vancouver BC...now VanKong..

• 2 weeks later...
On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 9:21 AM, cyberfarang said:

Many MPs often use drugs, gamble and go with high class prostitutes at the taxpayers expense, but I`ve yet to see one brought to book for it.

Never heard of a chap named Profumo ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The original photo and video are still posted on his Facebook page, and more entertaining than the media-published versions.

https://www.facebook.com/adam.lapworth.7/videos?lst=100003161382494%3A100002132110694%3A1492861252

Good times how i miss it sometimes 1f642.png&key=ebc636a81e435c03a54bb8dc3884cb9df66d28d3306f09a1f80ec8c22d95258a:)

And then this more recent note from earlier this month, prior to his sentencing:

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who believed in me and helped me turn my life around for the better. Without you guys i couldnt have done it. I am facing the biggest challenge tomorrow and the foreseable future but i promise that i will carry on doing the right things and will see you all again one day in the future. Your love and support for me will always be remembered and never be forgotten. Take care all and thank you again and see you all soon. To one of my best friends and Uncle up above thank you for the memories and you will always be a part of me. Watch over me old boy with my Mother because your strengths will carry me through. All my love always Adam xx

You would think he was battling cancer not just ripped everyone off.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Why does thailand have so many prositutes and why do so many scum foreigners make their way to LOS?

thai gov speaks with fork tongue....either clean up your act or accept who you are and what you project...

never hear about low lifes taking a holiday in Norway and documenting their prostitution addiction....

fish or cut bait but don't sit on the fence trying to project/protect a delusional image....

On 4/22/2017 at 4:40 PM, janclaes47 said:

From my days in the bar scene I remember almost every Brit I met bragged about that they had done the same before they moved here.

Must be the most favourite pastime in the UK.

Yeah, because all the dumb<deleted> credit card companies would just give out cards like candy and write the debt off after 5 yrs. The low-lives would move to Spain, Canary Islands and basically be in perma-exile from the UK while the they waited out the clock. 

It was really degenerate hearing them brag about it.

On 4/22/2017 at 10:36 AM, EL159 said:

I know a similar bloke living here from same area. If anything hes worse than this guy. The one I know went back to UK, took out as many credit cards as he could lay his filthy hands on, maxed them all out, and.....wait for this bit......he had fraudulently taken the cards out in the names and addresses of members of his family.....sisters, nephews, etc etc. who then received all the demands for cash, visits from debt collectors etc.

If I knew where he was I d shop him in a flash without hesitation.....what a scumbag, but as my Thai partner keeps telling me, what goes around comes around.....just hope it does.

I know a Thai who did that Mr Kwanburi loves other people moneys then legs it back to Thai and tries a 10 mill scam on a person he knows, That person is not stupid and says up you crooks of thai and leaves without a passport. Then Mr Kwanburi who took out a 10 mill loan to start a garage in putamontol thinking the farang would pay that loan, fell out with his slag of a wife who has police and bk Attorney friends, beats the living daylights out of his wife because she was the one who pushed it and then wakes up and realizes she will now have him done in court or worse. Mr Kwanburi then legs it back to work in a UK Thai restaurant thinking he is safe. Silly stupid man Nuff said.

I hope that wife fell flat on her face at that garage BMW Mercedes repairs not a Fin chance, cowboys of the higest quality and scumbags of the highest order

No doubt he will try to live off the UK state, already got his own sister sacked at the restaurant which his other slag sister owns

What goes around comes around No it never does

But watch this space

I know how you feel it makes one angry to just think about those scumbags

Now we will have the CCA come into play, Not a chance it does not work in the UK who say it is a draconian act that infringes all Human Rigs.

Mr K you are being watched?

On 22.4.2017 at 2:02 PM, nisakiman said:

It's funny how when government demands our money with menaces, it's legal, but when someone relieves the government of that same money he is a 'fraudster' and gets severely punished.

Because - in theory - we all are 'the country'. So if someone is stealing from the country, be it politicians by being corrupt, Apple and Starbucks by not paying any taxes, or, on a much lower level this tiny scumbag... they're stealing from us.

Taxes buy us civilisation. Culture, education, safety, justice... (And a lot of crap, true... maybe elect better politicians next time?)

Unfortunately many people think like you. The state is evil and greedy, so better lower taxes...

Usually helps the very rich that have a small private police force, fly helicopter and send their kids to a private swiss boarding school.

The rest is left with broken roads, crappy schools and a police force that doesn't have time for anything smaller than a car theft. Yay...

Perfect sheep to make the ultra-rich even richer. Because they easily vote against their own financial interests. For Trump, for example.

(yes, yes, or Clinton... both rich, both make politics exclusively for the rich..)

Archived