looking for to buy seeds Yellow Passion Fruit (Passiflora edulis f.flavicarpa) .

Sorry Michael, cant offer the seeds. But if you travel by road to Korat from Bangkok. After Saraburi and going up the hill on the left past the Muk Lek turn off all the plant shops are there. The first shop on the hill had yellow passion fruit, we bought one and two purple types.

Dear Jogden,

Thank for your precious information.

I m not very familiar around Korat area, I tried to have a look on google map

After Saraburi on the way to Bangkok is it on National Road N1 or National Road N 305?

Actually, I want to grow Passiflora edulis f.flavicarpa  (Yellow Passion Fruit) because it can support very hot temperature which is not the case for the Purple one Passiflora edulis edulis.

Thank you

Best regards

Michael

map.jpg

Edited by Michael Bkk

It's on road 2. If the link works it shows the shop we bought our orange and purple vines. The shop with the pallet of bags to one side. Or get the guy on the motor bike to point to his left. But what about JJ market in Bangkok during the week?

Plant shop.png

Edited by Jogden
Attachment

Go to jatujak market on wednesday and you might find them...they sell those as juice but sometimes also by kg.

Also check out supermarkets or other markets, i've seen yellows plenty of times and they are nice.

I have grown the purple flavicarpa and it grew well but the fruit dropped early so they didn't get that purple.

If you drive to khao kho in petchaburi you pass many farms of passionfruit. They sell them along the way. But i bet it's easyier to buy the seeds online.

These are them, I got fruit from TVF member and grew them from seed

for a few years in Korat and started some new plants and are now growing

at the farm. I wish I had some of the purple still, I like them better.

rice555

IMG_20170425_173733193.jpg

IMG_20170425_173713913 copy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...