Holiday Wishes To All The Forum

bina

hello all

HAPPY HOLIDAYS : to those of other religious persuasions... HAPPY CHANUKAH AND FOR THE MUSLIMS (if there are any) ID AL SOMETHING OR OTHER (cant remember in english what it is called)...

general update:

i have been required to translate --AGAIN-- all documents from our marriage in thailand and approved by israeli consulate there; here we have to retranslate and notorize all from thai to hebrew (even though we did it already from thai to english which the consulate in bangkok happily accepted)....another 7000 shekels (for me about 4 month salary) :D

gathering all papers, letters, cell phone calls, photo albums (i hope they enjoy cause we have about 4000 photos and videos just the past year :D )

meanwhile here on the farm, our 'puu yai baan' (kibbutz head) will be deciding our fate on new year's eve's day---- but the people on the committee seem to be of 'my' group (know me, approve of me, care about me, not fossilized oldies from days gone by) so we can only hope.... and legal advice says that even if they decide against us (voting for him not live wiht me is a vote against me staying on kibbutz which in turn makes getting anon a visa extension of stay as husband an impossibility) i can always re try or sue.

hope maizefarmer is improving after his accident

holiday wishes to all

waiting for goat births now, what fun :o

bina and anon

israel

hello all

HAPPY HOLIDAYS : to those of other religious persuasions... HAPPY CHANUKAH AND FOR THE MUSLIMS (if there are any) ID AL SOMETHING OR OTHER (cant remember in english what it is called)...

general update:

i have been required to translate --AGAIN-- all documents from our marriage in thailand and approved by israeli consulate there; here we have to retranslate and notorize all from thai to hebrew (even though we did it already from thai to english which the consulate in bangkok happily accepted)....another 7000 shekels (for me about 4 month salary) :D

gathering all papers, letters, cell phone calls, photo albums (i hope they enjoy cause we have about 4000 photos and videos just the past year :D )

meanwhile here on the farm, our 'puu yai baan' (kibbutz head) will be deciding our fate on new year's eve's day---- but the people on the committee seem to be of 'my' group (know me, approve of me, care about me, not fossilized oldies from days gone by) so we can only hope.... and legal advice says that even if they decide against us (voting for him not live wiht me is a vote against me staying on kibbutz which in turn makes getting anon a visa extension of stay as husband an impossibility) i can always re try or sue.

hope maizefarmer is improving after his accident

holiday wishes to all

waiting for goat births now, what fun :o

bina and anon

israel

so if you cant stay on the kibbutz and he gets no visa extension you will sue the government ?

does it mean that he will have to leave israil if they dont give him an visa extension. ?

in australia the immigration department are god and what they say goes down and very few people have ever had a win in the court. :D

i had a south african girlfriend living with me and they told me to marry her or she goes home, end of story. she went home.

do you think you can possibly beat the israily immigration in the court. ?

You know Bina, that I have followed your trials and tribulations with Anon for.. what? two and a half years now, and I've always wished you nothing but the best. I still do, and stand by that...

But wouldn't it just be easier to go back to living in "sin" as before.... :o

Only kidding -somewhat - of course,

I wish you and Anon a happy end of year, and a brighter, better 2007.

:D

Kayo.