KR2, KR3 or KR22

I have used my non-O visa. I am now applying for an extension of stay due to marriage to a Thai citizen

We went to the Ampeu in Chiangmai last week to obtain a KR2 or KR3 or both to support the application.

Because the marriage took place outside Thailand, the official would only issue a KR22 which is a confirmation that we have registered a foreign marriage with the Ampeu, She assured us that this KR22 was sufficient for Immigration purposes.

I am slightly sceptical. Can any expert on Immigration matters reassure me?

The Kor Ror 3 is the actual marriage certificate issued at an Amphoe when you register your marriage here. The Kor Ror 2 is the registry of that marriage.

The Kor Ror 22 is the foreign marriage registry. With it and your foreign marriage certificate you can do anything you need to do at immigration.

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

The Kor Ror 3 is the actual marriage certificate issued at an Amphoe when you register your marriage here. The Kor Ror 2 is the registry of that marriage.

The Kor Ror 22 is the foreign marriage registry. With it and your foreign marriage certificate you can do anything you need to do at immigration.

Excellen,t and a very speedy reply too. Thank you