More sickening violence as 10 men attack handicapped guard in Bang Saen

webfact

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You simply have to wonder what flows in the veins of these so say possible human beings?? Such bravery too! Attacking a lone handicapped person trying to earn a living!! Beggars belief what violence a human can inflict on another human! It's actually immensely sickening and lets hope they catch the perpitrators and the Law Makers deal with them appropriately.

Well first of all they are not men...they are snivelling little weasels

It seems, ganging up on a person and putting the boots to them is part of Thai culture as nearly every time they show a video of a fight it almost always includes hard kicks to the head and or repeated kicks to the head when and after the victim is down and vulnerable.

Why is that?

As I said before: The victim(s) in such cases should be allowed to have minimum 10 minutes in a jail cell with the little weasel(s) and "Beat The Bejesus Out Of Them" ......while a baseball bat is available if requested.

This form of Vigilante Justice is approved by: Judge Roy Bean, Law West Of The Pecos...lol

Cheers

They move like dogs. Don't get me wrong, im not saying that dogs are bad (although sometimes they need to be put down). What I am saying is that their actual movements as a pack reminds me of how a pack of dogs move, back and forth, afraid to commit fully.

Honestly they look pretty weak, like they are super afraid,,

Afraid of getting hit back?

Afraid of what your "friends" might say about you if you dont participate.

Afraid of the consequences? Getting arrasted for assault is basically the end of your life, reputation, doing jail in thailand! Loss of work.. Ofcourse some people have nothing to lose, but these guys didnt look like real thugs, more like a bunch of fake kids.

A group of real fighters would have slaughtered these pussycats

Edited by hobz

52 minutes ago, hobz said:

They move like dogs. Don't get me wrong, im not saying that dogs are bad (although sometimes they need to be put down). What I am saying is that their actual movements as a pack reminds me of how a pack of dogs move, back and forth, afraid to commit fully.

Honestly they look pretty weak, like they are super afraid,,

Afraid of getting hit back?

Afraid of what your "friends" might say about you if you dont participate.

Afraid of the consequences? Getting arrasted for assault is basically the end of your life, reputation, doing jail in thailand! Loss of work.. Ofcourse some people have nothing to lose, but these guys didnt look like real thugs, more like a bunch of fake kids.

A group of real fighters would have slaughtered these pussycats

Their target is not group, believe me they can't dare group of people. They only target individual.

2 minutes ago, charmonman said:

You forget that the man who was attacked was also Thai and was plainly NOT a coward.

Now you are confusing the thaibashers. Bless.

Normal thai people are not thugs.. But normal thaivisa posters spend their time in tourist areas where they encounter tons of thai thugs. Like taxi mafia thugs, bar owner thugs, night club enforcer thugs. So they believe, completely wrong, that most thai men are thugs. And this type of news strengthens and confirms their perspective. Evidence against it is ignored because of how the brain works. The brain doesnt like to change its perspective. So it hans tons of mechanisms to avoid it. Cognitive biases. Confirmation bias. 

Edited by hobz

21 hours ago, Fulwell53 said:

Horrific stuff but if any on here are naive enough to believe such acts  are peculiar to thailand then you are badly mistaken.

Such a lame response. Yes of course violence happens everywhere, that does not mean people cannot comment on state of affairs here. Places vary a lot in violence and the question should be is Thailand bad for violence? In my opinion yes it is, very bad. Never a day goes by when someone is not mysteriously killed in Pattaya and the amount of people who plunge to their deaths from balconies is a joke. I mean there are balconies all over the world and I have never heard this strange phenomenon anywhere else.

Tourists attacked in the street or heaven forbid even killed, handicapped beaten by gangs, motorcycle taxi gangs beating up people, taxi drivers going berserk, taxi drivers attacking women, street vendors ganging up on tourists, jet ski operators, ladyboy muggings,,, the list goes on and on. 

Frankly Thailand is not safe. I am sure may will say "well i feel safe and so and so place is worse",, whatever. The reality is it is a place where violence is commonplace and I have not even got to talking about the road rage idiots and corruption which also effects your safety and security (are you confident the police are there if you need them?)

This poor guy is another victim of violence. I hope he recovers soon. Be safe everyone.

On 4/25/2017 at 8:24 AM, IamNoone88 said:

I doubt that was their first rodeo. Without social media, I doubt anything would have been done.

Unfortunately I think you are right with the "social media" bit. Did anything happen to the last security guard that got beaten up.I feel so sorry for these people just trying to do a good job and they get beaten up FOR WHAT ????.Hope he makes a good recovery. <deleted> cowardly <deleted> Ten on one !!!!!

43 minutes ago, GAZZPA said:

Such a lame response. Yes of course violence happens everywhere, that does not mean people cannot comment on state of affairs here. Places vary a lot in violence and the question should be is Thailand bad for violence? In my opinion yes it is, very bad. Never a day goes by when someone is not mysteriously killed in Pattaya and the amount of people who plunge to their deaths from balconies is a joke. I mean there are balconies all over the world and I have never heard this strange phenomenon anywhere else.

Tourists attacked in the street or heaven forbid even killed, handicapped beaten by gangs, motorcycle taxi gangs beating up people, taxi drivers going berserk, taxi drivers attacking women, street vendors ganging up on tourists, jet ski operators, ladyboy muggings,,, the list goes on and on. 

Frankly Thailand is not safe. I am sure may will say "well i feel safe and so and so place is worse",, whatever. The reality is it is a place where violence is commonplace and I have not even got to talking about the road rage idiots and corruption which also effects your safety and security (are you confident the police are there if you need them?)

This poor guy is another victim of violence. I hope he recovers soon. Be safe everyone.

Thank you GAZZPA----------- Couldn't have put it better myself 

17 hours ago, hobz said:

Now you are confusing the thaibashers. Bless.

Normal thai people are not thugs.. But normal thaivisa posters spend their time in tourist areas where they encounter tons of thai thugs. Like taxi mafia thugs, bar owner thugs, night club enforcer thugs. So they believe, completely wrong, that most thai men are thugs. And this type of news strengthens and confirms their perspective. Evidence against it is ignored because of how the brain works. The brain doesnt like to change its perspective. So it hans tons of mechanisms to avoid it. Cognitive biases. Confirmation bias. 

So if you reply to this thread, and say one bad word about these cowards, you are Thai bashing. Pathetic.

4 hours ago, biplanebluey said:

Wishful thinking (unfortunately).Maybe a small fine,and even that only if they do not do a week in a Temple

I dont think so if they get apprehended they get jail terms.The drunks who beat up the elderly uk couple in hua hin got 2 years each without parole or bail.

5 hours ago, biplanebluey said:

Wishful thinking (unfortunately).Maybe a small fine,and even that only if they do not do a week in a Temple

Officially perhaps, but more likely that some people (or some people's parents) could well end up paying quite big money for this to go away.

A word of advice to anyone involved in an altercation or incident here which is caught on CCTV and where you are clearly the person at fault: If the CCTV footage that goes public is kinda grainy and low definition due to the fact that it is from someone filming a TV screen that is replaying the original CCTV footage (rather than the actual CCTV footage itself)... It's time to break out the vaseline and start greasing up because you are about to get shafted. On the plus side, after the shafting you will quite possibly walk away otherwise unscathed.

Not surprising.

Cowards!

I've witnessed this pack-like, primitive instinct, these cowardly Thai men demonstrate.

I was once the innocent party in an attack on my person by more than one Thai. There was absolutely no provocation what so ever on my part .

It's in their mindset. Pathetic!

That's really odd.  I saw a baht bus stop on Beach Road in Jomtien around 1pm one afternoon, step up to the wall around Soi 9, start pissing on the wall as a tourist, his wife and two children were walking down the sidewalk towards him.  You'd think he'd at least have waited until they walked by...nope, just keep on pissing away on the wall letting it run across the sidewalk.  He was also the only vehicle parked within 30 meters in either direction making it a total spectacle.  Opps, I guess it was the tourists that would've been beaten up for saying anything.

On 4/25/2017 at 10:23 PM, hobz said:

33 years in tourist Thailand and yet to encounter violence. You it seems believe, completely wrongly, that most men in these areas are thugs. That's not true. It would be the minority and those minority make the news.

14 hours ago, ffaarraanngg said:

He may not be Thai and im sure he wasnt expecting that.

Ermm ... he is employed as a security guard in Bang Saen and his name is Chartchai. I think it is pretty safe to assume he is Thai. No?

Also, he is disabled and he approaches a group of ten young "men" to confront them about their behaviour - not the actions of a coward in my book.

Do you enjoy being argumentative just for the sake of it or something?

15 hours ago, brling said:

So if you reply to this thread, and say one bad word about these cowards, you are Thai bashing. Pathetic.

No, but making a blanket statement that this incident proves that all Thai men are violent cowards is by definition "Thai bashing".

In my experience there are many Thai men who are, but plenty more who are not.

7 hours ago, Keesters said:

33 years in tourist Thailand and yet to encounter violence. You it seems believe, completely wrongly, that most men in these areas are thugs. That's not true. It would be the minority and those minority make the news.

No, not most men, but most men that a tourist encounter. At least that seems to be the case for me when i visit phuket or samui,,, most thai men i encounter there are taxi mafia thugs. The way they overcharge you and just drive off if you try to haggle,, the way they look at you,,, makes me feel uneasy... Never had a violent encounter though...