Thailand Under Strain from Tourism Surge

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/27/2017 at 8:31 AM, Destiny1990 said:

About these Chinese tourist  girls i notice they do not have any flirting skills.They completely ignore u to say the least.

They don't flirt, but they are easy once you learn how to deal with them.

I now have a Chinese gf so I don't play around, but it is an all-you-can-eat buffet if you put in the effort and show them a good time first.

WeChat is a must have app if you're  doing anything with the Chinese.

Post removed and responses to it.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

7 hours ago, dcnx said:

They don't flirt, but they are easy once you learn how to deal with them.

I now have a Chinese gf so I don't play around, but it is an all-you-can-eat buffet if you put in the effort and show them a good time first.

WeChat is a must have app if you're  doing anything with the Chinese.

I show many cute china dolls around cm and am trying to crack the code---assist????

What would be the def of a good time to them?...love the sundresses and hats....:sleep:

Never mind, a few more rape victims, a couple of more unexplained suicides, one or two more privilaged boys mowing down fellow road users and getting away scott free with it, dual pricing, etc., etc., etc. will soon help to rectify the "boom" in tourists numbers. 

I took the Airport Link today from Payathai Station. Was it designed by a chimpanzee? Never again!  

No wonder infrastructure here has "choke" points buckling under the numbers of commuters. 

On 4/27/2017 at 0:59 AM, seancbk said:

When referring to English speaking foreigners I say Farang.

When referring to English speaking foreigners who have lived for most of their working lives overseas, so are not recent arrivals or tourists I say Expats.

When referring to only a particular race of foreigners I'll use the correct term to describe their race, Chinese, Indian, etc

When referring to all foreigners (although I tend to be referring to tourists types, not migrant workers as they don't really count) I'll just say foreigners.

Correct...but what counts even more in this thread is what Thais call them, and farang is a term used only for Caucasian foreigners.  Indians are called khaek, Chinese are called jiin, etc.  The only variation to this is that light-skinned Indians and light-skinned Middle Easterners are sometimes called "khaek khaw."

On 4/28/2017 at 5:18 PM, geriatrickid said:

Or the limited language skills topped off by an absence of social skills and poor hygiene of the suitor?

In my experience being within a few feet of many Chinese tourists in Thailand, the last thing they would be able to notice on a farang would be odor from poor hygiene... :smile:

29 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

I show many cute china dolls around cm and am trying to crack the code---assist????

What would be the def of a good time to them?...love the sundresses and hats....:sleep:

I cracked it by accident i bumped into one in the 7/11 u will get their attention ?

She was young once, never innocent but always excited, white smile, wide eyes, and energetic. Just standing with her feeling the wet, warm breeze made you stronger. 

Now, 25 years later, she's tired. So many have come and left. Deep clouds block the sun and the sea air smells rotten. 

Edited by funandsuninbangkok

9 minutes ago, Chou Anou said:

In my experience being within a few feet of many Chinese tourists in Thailand, the last thing they would be able to notice on a farang would be odor from poor hygiene... :smile:

Exactly its obvious chinese can never complain or be turned down about some poor hygiene of their date.Getiatrikid just made up a non issue.Its really a language issue and or that they really been brought up with the idea to only date same race!!