Wanted: Chat Moderators

george

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:o George, do the posts so far tell you who should moderate the chat, or who shouldn't do it?

yer, you are right peaceblond,

donz would be crap at it so ill get the walk up start no problems. :D

thanks for the support. :D

you dont have to worry as ill cut you a lot of slack when im a mod. :D

:o George, do the posts so far tell you who should moderate the chat, or who shouldn't do it?

Just had a brief stint in the chat room its like fighting off flies on a hot summers day in OZ..

Terry I think you had better negotiate for higher salary they are animals in there..

Have you noticed Donz hasn't reared his head and Chuck Norris is conspicuous by his absence as well.

Just had a brief stint in the chat room its like fighting off flies on a hot summers day in OZ..

Terry I think you had better negotiate for higher salary they are animals in there..

Have you noticed Donz hasn't reared his head and Chuck Norris is conspicuous by his absence as well.

they cant type that fast thats there problem.

got to be quick in there.

i done a great job as the mod did'nt i mate. :D

WOW! It is not often you get to see a thread-jacking as thorough as this. Good work all :D

who hijacked the thread mate :D im the new moderator and ill have a word with them. :D

tune me in will ya.

cheers :o

Nope .. I'm the new moderator Terry and any more impersonating me and I'll send you on a long holiday .... :D

WOW! It is not often you get to see a thread-jacking as thorough as this. Good work all :D

who hijacked the thread mate :D im the new moderator and ill have a word with them. :D

tune me in will ya.

cheers :D

You're beating a dead horse, you know. However I don't believe this is what George meant when he opened this topic, it's not a campaign ground, besides you're on the losing ticket (the Terry57 ticket). :o

I signed up and found the chat rooms (2) virtually empty. No need for moderators with that kind of participation. I was interested in starting a new chat room, but was unable to find any way that I was authorized to start a chat session and that I was stuck with Old Farts or Main Lobby.

Unless chats can be opened by users on subjects of interest I am very much afraid there will be little useage of the feature.

I am impressed with the software but it sure is limited in terms of user input.

WOW! It is not often you get to see a thread-jacking as thorough as this. Good work all :bah:

who hijacked the thread mate ;) im the new moderator and ill have a word with them. :D

tune me in will ya.

cheers :o

Nope .. I'm the new moderator Terry and any more impersonating me and I'll send you on a long holiday .... :o

cracker mate :D:D :D :D:bah:

who hijacked the thread mate :D im the new moderator and ill have a word with them. :bah:

tune me in will ya.

cheers :D

You're beating a dead horse, you know. However I don't believe this is what George meant when he opened this topic, it's not a campaign ground, besides you're on the losing ticket (the Terry57 ticket). :o

hey, you never know mate,

you got to give things a crack, just like the americans in iraq.

they keep plugging away and they'll have a win, in the new millinium maybe :bah:

keep the faith tywais, you made it did'nt you? :D

cheers

It's still in it's infancy, only opened yesterday for testing purposes. New rooms will be added and if anyone has suggestions (rooms) perhaps you could put them here (user input). So don't give up on it yet.

I signed up and found the chat rooms (2) virtually empty. No need for moderators with that kind of participation. I was interested in starting a new chat room, but was unable to find any way that I was authorized to start a chat session and that I was stuck with Old Farts or Main Lobby.

Unless chats can be opened by users on subjects of interest I am very much afraid there will be little useage of the feature.

yes i found the same thing as when you log in its everybody in the same room and if they dont like you or you dont like them its the same old same old.

how can it be moderated its moving so quick when a few people are on it.

already had a hit and run done on me :o

spineless mother abused me and then logged out.

good features but no private chat.

can anything be done about that.

keep the faith tywais, you made it did'nt you? :D

cheers

But I wasn't even trying. :D

tywais,

i must tell you that i really want this job as im made for it, and i have untold experience with public relations on this forum.

your a moderator and know this to be true. :D

i realise that you are a learned fellow working at the university so i believe george will listen to you when you recomend me for this very important position.

thanks mate. :o

merry christmas tywais.

i think roller girl would make a good moderator :D

I don't think so.

you are made for it rollergirl as you did not spill the beans when i asked you that very important question.?

WHO ARE YOU. :D

tells me you are a person of integrity and are very trustworthy. :o

cheers

good features but no private chat.

can anything be done about that.

Private chat does work, or at least yesterday it did when I tested it. Seems to be only one to one but didn't try to go further.

how did you do it as i could only find 2 rooms.

Think private rooms may be latter. If you click on a user name and select "Private" it will send an announcement to that user and you can have a two-way chat with that user. Don't know yet if you can invite more then one member or not yet, still learning myself.

Think private rooms may be latter. If you click on a user name and select "Private" it will send an announcement to that user and you can have a two-way chat with that user. Don't know yet if you can invite more then one member or not yet, still learning myself.

ok, ill give it a crack. :o

keep the faith tywais, you made it did'nt you? :bah:

cheers

But I wasn't even trying. :bah:

tywais,

i must tell you that i really want this job as im made for it, and i have untold experience with public relations on this forum.

your a moderator and know this to be true. :o

i realise that you are a learned fellow working at the university so i believe george will listen to you when you recomend me for this very important position.

thanks mate. :o

merry christmas tywais.

:D:D:D:D