Merkel warns Britons - don't delude yourself over Brexit

snoop1130

This is because on the continent the vehicle owner is held responsible,unlike in the UK,where it's the driver who is responsible. So I don't think this is an insomountable problem. All it needs is determination on the part of the British authorities. Similar to the fact that while the UK pays 100's of millions of £'s to continental countries,for medical  treatment to UK citizens. The UK authorities fail to charge or claim for medical treatment obtained by other EU countries. 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, nontabury said:

This is because on the continent the vehicle owner is held responsible,unlike in the UK,where it's the driver who is responsible. So I don't think this is an insomountable problem. All it needs is determination on the part of the British authorities. Similar to the fact that while the UK pays 100's of millions of £'s to continental countries,for medical  treatment to UK citizens. The UK authorities fail to charge or claim for medical treatment obtained by other EU countries. 

In the UK the vehicle owner will be sent a NIP and required to declare the driver at the time of offence .

27 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Similar to the fact that while the UK pays 100's of millions of £'s to continental countries,for medical  treatment to UK citizens. The UK authorities fail to charge or claim for medical treatment obtained by other EU countries. 

Difficult to say how many people profit of the situation, but in South east of France, there are thousands of English people who own a house and live in France, because of the CMU ( social security for foreigners ) , they don't pay anything when they go to hospital or doctor; difficult to solve this problem because the system between France and England is very different 

Edited by Aforek

There is not much to work out!! Britain threw the stone and now is in shambles. If it was not for the Indians,
English would be a minor language by now.

Being a speaker of 3 languages, some more fluent & having travelled globally over 20 years & counting in my experience properly spoken 'Queen's English' is still the more primary language I've come across.

That was a rather substandard and shambolic post to make.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He was possibly fairly well "Junkered" when he made it...