Max amount you can get in cash advance on debit card?

A higher limit applies if you go inside a bank with your passport. It's submitted via the phone line with a different code than an ATM. The bank has to be willing to call it in for the higher amount. If possible, use a bank which you also have an account. Good Luck and God Bless You. OO.

Not sure if your in this position but are you able to go online (if have internet banking & increase your limit )

Also bear in mind that (pending ) they may need paper work or reason for a transaction over $10,000 That's what they do in a country like Auss so i keep all mine under

Just now, BEVUP said:

Not sure if your in this position but are you able to go online (if have internet banking & increase your limit )

Also bear in mind that (pending ) they may need paper work or reason for a transaction over $10,000 That's what they do in a country like Auss so i keep all mine under

PS: They ask you any way when tranfering over seas to my BBK account no matter how much i send 

All depends on the card-issuing bank as they will have set limits for at ATM withdrawal, withdrawal at the counter within another bank, and a purchase.

The ATM and bank you do the withdrawal at will also have limits but it the limits set by your card-issuing bank that will be the major limiting factor for counter withdrawals.

14 hours ago, BruceMangosteen said:

A higher limit applies if you go inside a bank with your passport. It's submitted via the phone line with a different code than an ATM. The bank has to be willing to call it in for the higher amount. If possible, use a bank which you also have an account. Good Luck and God Bless You. OO.

My my my politeness is not dead on TV

The ATM limit depends entirely on the bank, and would usually be 20,000 to 25,000 per transaction, and with a daily limit, which could be increased by a phone call. 

But you don't say whether your debit card is in THB or a foreign currency. If a foreign, then both the issuing bank and the FX rate will determine the limit.

Edited by Jonmarleesco

13 hours ago, BEVUP said:

Funny about that.I just change my limit at an Ozzy bank,today.Had to phone them and just tell them my name and birth date.They send me a coded number and i tell them over the phone.Reason was optional,i put beer money

22 hours ago, james1995 said:

Atm cash limit is just 18,000 at a time.

This limit is obviously set by your issuing bank.

Nothing to do with technical limits of the ATM.

That in mind I would doubt that you would get that large amount at the counter.

As others wrote, you will need to contact your (home) bank.

30 minutes ago, Jonmarleesco said:

If you do it quick,you can do it twice,over riding daily limit.That's what the skim scammer did to me.Then comes the arguement with Thai bank about useless limits.50k baht/day,25k ×2 withdrawals.

Edited by louse1953