Woman in Thailand match with me in tinder send me massage she want suicide, what I should do to help?

Sandman77

On 28/04/2017 at 11:38 AM, ezzra said:

No room no water and electricity but have money for internet and possibly

a cell phone, this is the new age of desperation, broadcast it for everyone

to know and maybe a sucker or two will fall for it, go figure how many people

like got the same message.....

I thought it was a massge.I don't know much about this new internet thingy.

On 4/28/2017 at 11:01 AM, CharlieH said:

Sandman, we all know you have a "big heart" but come on, this isnt the first time is it, wise up and move on.

The minute any of these "online" persons start with a hard luck story its time to say goodbye. Many make a living doing just that, and preying on unsuspecting foreigners.

On 28/04/2017 at 11:42 AM, delphioracle said:

If I was so desperate for company that I had to use something like tinder I would be the one contemplating suicide.

What is wrong with the old fashioned social habit of meeting others face to face?

All right for some but i don't think comrad Sandy is ready for the one to one yet.He has to toughen up a bit.

On 4/28/2017 at 11:22 AM, Bluespunk said:

Ignore her. 

The best advice you will get move on. You cannot save the world its beyond redemption. Also the guy that stated the message is more than likely coming from a "stan" country is more than likely not to far off the mark. 

too bad you could not meet up with her. sounds like she would do anything for some where to stay or 500thb. got a photo of her? many of us here actually enjoy helping desperate thai girls. every western woman i know hates me for it. i dont really understand why me helping out thai single mothers makes them so angry.

8 minutes ago, natway09 said:

Move on... Find one that wants to love you not fleece you.

Incidently with your exposure to this forum you are stupid or trying to hang us out to dry

Grow up

Hey, we are here to talk chap.....:stoner:

i am not sure if the people who are suggesting sending money are actually trolling or not... because there are in fact stupid people who would actually send money.

Use some common sense man!

Contact tinder - 99% probability its a complete scam and she is telling every single guy on tinder in hopes of a moron actually send her money.

Yes you are a decent person for caring but its not your responsibility to fix everyone who is broken.

Now lets say you do actually send her money? what happens next month when she uses it all. Are you willing to keep sending her money every month when she threatens to do the same thing? if you keep sending her money she is just going to say its not enough i am going to kill myself again to squeeze more money out of you.

If you are looking for love dont get involved with a broken messed up person... she will just take advantage of you and discard you like left over food sooner or later.

not to mention its probably not even a real girl or the girl you think it is

Edited by speckio

Have you considered that the Thai girl on Tinder is in fact a 50 year old man living in a country that ends in stan and used to be part of russia ? Maybe ask for a photo of her holding her Thai ID card and a copy of todays bangkok post.

Skype vid -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandman, you should ignore all the terrible advice given to you by the crude people on this forum.

Look, you have a desperate girl here who is threatening suicide. Her funds are exhausted and you have the means to help her.

Immediately, you should introduce her to Mrs. Anna Banana from Nigeria who has $4.0 million to deposit in her account!  Problem solved and you, Sandman, have helped not one, but two people.

You solved the funding problem for the desperate Thai girl. Next, you solved the "locked up funds" problem for Mrs. Anna Banana who inherited the money when her husband died. (I cried when I read about her poor husband. He died in a rape attack by a homosexual elephant ... so sad.)

Edited by Watchful

• 1 month later...