Police told to obtain arrested warrant for Red Bull heir ‘Boss’

webfact

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, MorristheRunt said:

Smoke, mirrors and bullshit.

Thailand issue an international arrest warrant immediately or shut up.

If the warrant is issued, also cancel his passport, then he maybe in trouble.

Will this be done, not a chance. The deal has been done with this murdering bastard and the RTP.

A officer of the RTP was basically murdered and in response the RTP have done nothing.

The RTP is a disgusting, vile organisation which has brought shame on the Thai nation and don't get me started on General Corruption Pryatt.

This is the problem, because he is not officially a murdering bastard. All he`s wanted for is a driving offence. One ploy is that if driving over the alcohol limit or on drugs and causes an accident, is to leave the scene pronto until the affects of the drink or drugs have worn off, then there is no proof of being over the limit, so all they can get him for is a death caused by dangerous driving and not murder. And unlike as in Taksin`s case, this is not political and does not affect the power of the government, so bringing this creep to justice will be a low priority, plus the family probably having the best lawyers available and many corrupt police and officials eating out their hands, who will pull out all stops and whistles and bring in every loophole to ensure this case drags on until it eventually fizzles out.

This guy will never serve even one day in prison.

I got a question? After he ran the cop over and killed him how the hell did he get out Thailand while the investigation was going on ?Would you not cancel his passport till investigation was over? Or do the brown envelopes come into play? Does anybody know how he got out of Thailand?

With his families money Boss will do like Thaksin and buy a passport from some willing nation. Once he was allowed to leave Thailand punishment became almost impossible. Only his family can intervene to bring justice and that is very unlikely. 

6 minutes ago, asiaexpat said:

With his families money Boss will do like Thaksin and buy a passport from some willing nation. Once he was allowed to leave Thailand punishment became almost impossible. Only his family can intervene to bring justice and that is very unlikely. 

Money talks Its really stinks

57 minutes ago, Happyman58 said:

I got a question? After he ran the cop over and killed him how the hell did he get out Thailand while the investigation was going on ?Would you not cancel his passport till investigation was over? Or do the brown envelopes come into play? Does anybody know how he got out of Thailand?

Private plane and Immigration Officials wai-ing their backsides off to get nice envelopes.

On 4/29/2017 at 7:39 AM, rooster59 said:

Police hunt Red Bull heir after warrant issued for fatal crash

By THE NATION

386f855b24d4fe4de8e6ca881c935e04.jpeg

Vorayuth

AN ARREST warrant was issued yesterday for Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya, the heir to the Red Bull fortune accused in the hit-and-run death of a police officer in 2012, enabling police to hunt for the 31-year-old fugitive.

Vorayuth reportedly stays in England and enjoys a jet-setting lifestyle in London and other cities across the world. National police chief Pol General Chakthip Chaijinda said that authorities would use all possible channels to locate him, including contacting British authorities. 

As Vorayuth’s status would be a fugitive following the issuance of the arrest warrant, an extradition procedure may be launched involving the Thailand-United Kingdom Extradition Treaty, he said. 

Police would still hunt for him if he moved to another country, and if he returned to Thailand he would be arrested, he said.

“Don’t worry. Thai police have been constantly trying to catch those with arrest warrants on them all along,” he added.

Chakthip’s comment followed the public prosecutors’ request for police to bring Vorayuth to hear the indictment decision soon, after Vorayuth again failed to appear before prosecutors on Thursday.

Vorayuth, who has repeatedly ignored previous summonses and is yet to be charged with a crime, was due to face his accusers on Thursday over the hit-and-run death of police Senior Sgt-Major Wichean Klinprasert on Bangkok’s Sukhumvit Road in September, 2012. 

Vorayuth’s grey Ferrari dragged the policeman’s body more than 100 metres down the road before driving off. The badly dented Ferrari was later found in the compound of the family’s home.

After Vorayuth’s lawyer again requested a postponement on the grounds that he was “preoccupied” overseas, prosecutors said he had obviously been stalling.

His delay tactic allowed him to escape from charges of speeding and reckless driving causing property damage since the statue of limitations on the two charges expired.

Vorayuth remains accused of reckless driving resulting in death, which has a 15-year statute of limitations, and refusing to stop to assist a victim, for which the statute ends in September. 

The first offence carries a maximum jail term of 10 years and the latter six months.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30313700

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-04-29

Another incident of creating a farce where there should be justice.  No different than the Dhammakaya fiasco.  Maybe the BIB should surround RB HQ and pretend to look for said 'fugitive' when anyone with a brain knows that all players are waiting for the statute of limitations to make the last charge an non-issue too.  They  could try him in-absentia, but they don't, and they won't.  It's all Hun Thai - puppets acting out on sticks.  Jail is not for the wealthy and connected.  

I haven't read all the comments here, but couldn't the authorities endorse his passport so whenever he tries to leave or enter a country, he could be detained?

Has Interpol been advised? They seem to know how to track those not wanting to be found.

Seems like a half-hearted effort by the police to look as though they are still trying.

Going to put money on the guy not coming back either of his own free will or by demand until the statute runs out. Even after that he's a free and wealthy man, returning to Thailand probably has very little to no interest for him when he can probably live almost anywhere he wishes.
It would though be a major poll booster for the authorities though if they actually saw this through and made an issue of getting the guy to court here to stand trial, guilty or innocent the "perception" of fairness, equality and justice would be on display. This would be the RTP yardstick for eternity

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, Anythingleft? said:

Going to put money on the guy not coming back either of his own free will or by demand until the statute runs out. Even after that he's a free and wealthy man, returning to Thailand probably has very little to no interest for him when he can probably live almost anywhere he wishes.
It would though be a major poll booster for the authorities though if they actually saw this through and made an issue of getting the guy to court here to stand trial, guilty or innocent the "perception" of fairness, equality and justice would be on display. This would be the RTP yardstick for eternity

It's rather "cold comfort" to me but I always keep in mind what different lifestyles people like Vorayuth - and especially Thaksin - must experience in their self imposed overseas "exile".

Vorayuth is now - apparently - living in London: Yes, he has access to billions of Baht, but get a Traffic Ticket or worse (!) run over and kill a policemen in the UK and all that money will be of VERY limited use; difficult to buy yourself out of that situation. As a well connected Thai in Thailand however it would never be a problem ....... but in the UK he's not living by Thai rules anymore.

Apparently Thaksin is now spending most of his time in Bharain or Abhu Dhabi; both Countries have a very sizeable number of Billionaires, so Thaksin is really no-one special at all, simply one of thousands. When he was in power and living in Bangkok he could (and did) literally shut down Sukhumvit (in Bangkok) or large sections of the Expressway just to ease the passage for himself - or his children - to shop at Siam Paragon or wherever; and demand that the Mall was kept open until after midnight etc. etc..

No chance of that in the ME, much less London - or most European cities.

As I say, cold comfort but "Som Nam Na" too!

Patrick

On 4/28/2017 at 3:48 PM, webfact said:

After Vorayuth’s lawyer again requested a postponement on the grounds that he was “preoccupied”

Wow, that's original. But I doubt that little turd has much of any consequence to preoccupy him - other than continuing to invent simple excuses that can continue to the confound simple minds of Thailand's law enforcement authorities. And his lawyer's probably doing that for him.

55 minutes ago, p_brownstone said:

It's rather "cold comfort" to me but I always keep in mind what different lifestyles people like Vorayuth - and especially Thaksin - must experience in their self imposed overseas "exile".

Vorayuth is now - apparently - living in London: Yes, he has access to billions of Baht, but get a Traffic Ticket or worse (!) run over and kill a policemen in the UK and all that money will be of VERY limited use; difficult to buy yourself out of that situation. As a well connected Thai in Thailand however it would never be a problem ....... but in the UK he's not living by Thai rules anymore.

Apparently Thaksin is now spending most of his time in Bharain or Abhu Dhabi; both Countries have a very sizeable number of Billionaires, so Thaksin is really no-one special at all, simply one of thousands. When he was in power and living in Bangkok he could (and did) literally shut down Sukhumvit (in Bangkok) or large sections of the Expressway just to ease the passage for himself - or his children - to shop at Siam Paragon or wherever; and demand that the Mall was kept open until after midnight etc. etc..

Patrick

'Thaksin ... literally shut down Sukhumvit (in Bangkok) or large sections of the Expressway just to ease the passage for himself - or his children - to shop at Siam Paragon or wherever; and demand that the Mall was kept open until after midnight etc. etc..' He did? I'm no fan of Thaksin, but I saw him once in Central Chidlom (unless he has a twin brother), sat on a seat on the fifth floor. He was approached by some old guy, who seemed of no apparent importance, and immediately got up and chatted to him in a very friendly manner. No one else with him at the time.

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 3:02 AM, cyberfarang said:

This is the problem, because he is not officially a murdering bastard. All he`s wanted for is a driving offence. One ploy is that if driving over the alcohol limit or on drugs and causes an accident, is to leave the scene pronto until the affects of the drink or drugs have worn off, then there is no proof of being over the limit, so all they can get him for is a death caused by dangerous driving and not murder. And unlike as in Taksin`s case, this is not political and does not affect the power of the government, so bringing this creep to justice will be a low priority, plus the family probably having the best lawyers available and many corrupt police and officials eating out their hands, who will pull out all stops and whistles and bring in every loophole to ensure this case drags on until it eventually fizzles out.

This guy will never serve even one day in prison.

I would say that anyone who is a driver of a motor vehicle who hits someone on the road, fails to stop and drags the stricken victim down the road under their vehicle is a bastard.

And wait there is more, when finally he gets home, he gets one of his staff to get into the vehicle and drive to the nearest police station and to admit they did it.

This country allegedly has zero tolerance to drugs, it was widely reported at the time of the incident that the "boss" was off his face on coke.

I would say that is the action of a ruthless, evil, cowardly bastard.

And if I was a member of the victims family or one of his Police buddies I would not rest until this bastard was hanging from a tree.

Edited by MorristheRunt

International intrigue will eventually swing the pendulum against him. Now the reporters/investigators in London have him in their sights prepare for some long overdue Thai authority action. Who the puppeteer in Thailand actually is remains a mystery.  Someone at the top has sanctioned all this disgraceful non-action.

Edited by owl sees all
spelling error

Patrick

Fairly sure there will be no end of sycophants lining up to keep them feeling god like and above the minions wherever they are now as long as the cash keeps flowing out of their smarmy little hands.

55 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

International intrigue will eventually swing the pendulum against him. Now the reporters/investigators in London have him in their sights prepare for some long overdue Thai authority action. Who the puppeteer in Thailand actually is remains a mystery.  Someone at the top has sanctioned all this disgraceful non-action.

If the highly unlikely result of a forced return to face the music occurs, I will bet my bottom baht that any court action results in nothing more than a thai justice style slap on the wrist.

On 4/29/2017 at 11:49 AM, jenifer d said:

you were fine until you decided to tacitly impugn katoeys as being criminal  murderers on the same level as this spoiles rich scion;

have you ever stopped to think that people's attitudes such as yours are what makes it so tough for katoeys

throughout the world, and essentially force them into sex work since they can't always get jobs? 

i did not say the katoys were criminals or murderers if you read it properly , i did not even say they were jailbirds , it was abit of humour that it might teach him a lesson about disrespecting people , the katoys could teach him a lesson bending over in front of all the other jailbirds just bring some katoys in from outside the jail to teach him not to disrespect people , your IQ is not very high read things properly next time !!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2017 at 2:28 PM, xtrnuno41 said:

Maybe im stupid , but why not block his passport to any country but Thailand?

Why not even done that in first place, when he was in Thailand?

Pfffff if you are rich you can get away most times with everything

Wow finally, i red they revoked his passport !!!!!!!!!!! It's about <deleted> time

Yes well those that be in 'charge' are well known for having (very little) brains.  Or perhaps they tend to look the other way when certain palms are greased?  Its all been quiet an embarrassment for the Thai nation.

Will they ever learn from this?  I doubt it.  But then this lad hasnt been in front of the courts YET.  And as has been said many times and on different forums,  it will probably end up with no more than a slap around the face with a wet bus ticket.  Very sad but it appears to be the way.  I think now we are just seeing some 'officials' trying to grandstand and recover some of the 'lost face'.

Pathetic in a lot of ways

Edited by CMKiwi

On 5/1/2017 at 11:27 AM, geronimo said:

I feel the young lad's days of freedom are coming to an end.

12 days later, not a peep.

Dust in the wind.

If he was truly wanted, they would have him already.