Video: Murder in a hospital - attackers finish the job at sick man's bedside

webfact

7 hours ago, ourmanflint said:

Are there other countries in the world with such complete disregard for law and morality? 

USA to name but one and their are countless others including Russia and plenty more.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Tiffer said:

I've been here for almost 20 years and some things really are not getting better.

I'm a member on this forum for more then 3 years . When I started to see things going more  and more "western  movies way"

there was many other members who was very critical about my feelings .... Even  3 years ago we had bad story once a month...Now once a day ....

Am I wrong guys again??:coffee1:

Edited by gigman

I have had cause to visit people in hospitals in the UK in the last few years and the difficulty getting into the wards was incredulous.

Here things are on a more casual basis.

Revenge is taken seriously here.

Murders happen all over the world so Thailand is not alone in that respect. Disregard for the law that is another matter. In Thailand it is rife. I do not have to even leave my property to see it. Looking down the street I can see 6 or 8 houses that have built flower boxes on the public footpath as well as have extensions where the roof extends over public land. Almost every motorbike ridden on the street has a helmetless and sometimes underaged rider.

Dogs would be allowed to run free and poop where they liked if it wasn't for me insisting, after much shouting, police and public health visits, they be kept inside. Cars are often double parked making it impossible for another car to drive down the street. Minor infringements maybe but they are breaking the law nevertheless.

It seems to be a game with the Thai people; how many laws can we break today? Do Thai people understand why laws are in place? Do they see them only as a hindrance to their freedom to do whatever they like no matter what inconvenience it may cause to others or injury to themselves. The only law that seems to be followed by everyone is ME, ME, ME and damn everyone else. We all know that is not law, that is anarchy.

If this did happen in your own country you would not try to defend / apologise. So why try to justify it here, 

I'm justifying anything. I hate and condemn murder and violent crime wherever it happens, including Thailand. I'm just wordly enough to know that it does happen everywhere.

The average in London over a year is 5 per day right now at an all time high. But how many die on the roads in the UK a day and how many in Thai?

Its a lot safer here my friend, and that's b4 you open your mouth and a slip of the tongue gets you 30 years but here you can say what you feel.

I absolutely agree about the shocking lack of safety on Thai roads, which I have to experience regularly. I was referring to being safe from violent crime. My fear of being mugged when I lived in London was constant. I've never had that same fear living in Bangkok.

16 hours ago, Segmed said:

Jesus, people, get down to the Earth, that happens in EVERY COUNTRY! Every country of the world has similar cases, it doesn't depend on anything, but human nature.

Prospering USA never has such cases? Or you can google Ann Arbor Hospital.

But of course, grumbling murmuring people get used to blaming Thailand, it's economy, people, no matter what facts and arguments you gonna tell them.

Have you ever lived in this country? and if so,did you ever take your head out of the sand.

And there are those who don't think capital punishment is fair.  Public execution seems appropriate to me. Let's face it, there are scum out there that don't deserve to breath the same air as the rest of us. Hopefully there is other CCTV footage in the hospital which identifies them more clearly.

And at the risk of igniting an off topic debate, you have just summarised why I do not agree with capital punishment.
You talk about executing them, and then hope that there may be evidence which identifies them...

6 hours ago, Keesters said:

Murders happen all over the world so Thailand is not alone in that respect. Disregard for the law that is another matter. In Thailand it is rife. I do not have to even leave my property to see it. Looking down the street I can see 6 or 8 houses that have built flower boxes on the public footpath as well as have extensions where the roof extends over public land. Almost every motorbike ridden on the street has a helmetless and sometimes underaged rider.

Dogs would be allowed to run free and poop where they liked if it wasn't for me insisting, after much shouting, police and public health visits, they be kept inside. Cars are often double parked making it impossible for another car to drive down the street. Minor infringements maybe but they are breaking the law nevertheless.

It seems to be a game with the Thai people; how many laws can we break today? Do Thai people understand why laws are in place? Do they see them only as a hindrance to their freedom to do whatever they like no matter what inconvenience it may cause to others or injury to themselves. The only law that seems to be followed by everyone is ME, ME, ME and damn everyone else. We all know that is not law, that is anarchy.

I'm at a loss to understand why you continue to live here as you experience so many 'problems' that clearly annoy the hell out of you?

Personally, I realised during holidays that Thailand was very 'laid back' and, (having now lived here more than 10 years) rarely get annoyed about the lack of 'health and safety' enforcement (e.g. flower boxes on the public footpath/rooves extending over public land/motorbike drivers not wearing helmets/dogs running free/double parking etc. etc.).  Its the way Thailand IS, and personally I prefer it to the over-regulated UK.  Everyone to their own.

Back on topic, I can't recall reading about people walking into a hospital and 'finishing them off' before in any country.  A very unusual event.

On 5/3/2017 at 3:27 PM, ourmanflint said:

Are there other countries in the world with such complete disregard for law and morality? 

Yes there are I would suggest with respect that you start reading news reports from overseas have a look at the U.K. and my country Australia and we are supposed to be civilised

In the U.K. a few years ago there was a Doctor murdering his elderly patients and in at least one case stealing the money how moral is that?

In reality I don't see Thailand any worse or better than most other countries if you assess everything in total

These two guys deserved to be hanged for deliberately killing this guy in the hospital, but unforunately most countries

do not have the death penalty, even for first degree murder. And for the people who say the death penalty does not work

remember that if you are dead you do not kill again, so yes it does work.

Geezer