5 years here,but this has left me stunned

On 5/9/2017 at 0:03 AM, Bikeman93 said:

Probably wanted a hotel closer to her husband.

The husband that <deleted> her best friend,and walked out on her years ago,gives her no support and has not seen their children for years,yes i think that is likely,well maybe in your pea sized brain.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

That smoking hot girl is most likely on social media apps hooking up with others while farang is busy renovating.

The Op has suggested his girl is 'smoking hot'... but is she really ?... I see many guys hanging around with 'shockers'... 

...we'll have to take the Ops word for this obviously...  We're also taught not to judge a book by its cover, but for most of us who've been here any length of time, it takes less than a second to make a fairly accurate observation...

... one guy's 'smoking hot' is another guys brutal looking hooker...   one guys 'spinner' is another guys 'fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down' !!!.... it seems many guys think smoking hot is a slender body which is why they think most girls are smoking hot, but some look like the missing evolutionary link.... 

Anyway... IF the Op claims his partner is smoking hot - perhaps he should post a photo of her... it may then give others a better idea of why she wanted to stay in the centre of Patpong rather than his choice of hotel. 

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

The Op has suggested his girl is 'smoking hot'... but is she really ?... I see many guys hanging around with 'shockers'... 

...we'll have to take the Ops word for this obviously...  We're also taught not to judge a book by its cover, but for most of us who've been here any length of time, it takes less than a second to make a fairly accurate observation...

... one guy's 'smoking hot' is another guys brutal looking hooker...   one guys 'spinner' is another guys 'fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down' !!!.... it seems many guys think smoking hot is a slender body which is why they think most girls are smoking hot, but some look like the missing evolutionary link.... 

Anyway... IF the Op claims his partner is smoking hot - perhaps he should post a photo of her... it may then give others a better idea of why she wanted to stay in the centre of Patpong rather than his choice of hotel. 

Post a photo of her ,surely you jest sir,who knows what nefarious designs you may have with said picture,guess you will have to take my word for it ,good day to you sir.

7 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Post a photo of her ,surely you jest sir,who knows what nefarious designs you may have with said picture,guess you will have to take my word for it ,good day to you sir.

haha...  indeed - I wouldn't be posting photos of my Wife for precisely the same reasons !

On 2017-5-10 at 6:00 AM, Ulysses G. said:

Have to agree. I know plenty of Thai women that are not easy and have no interest in being hookers. These are working women in jobs that are oriented towards Thais, but there are plenty in the tourist industry too. The ones that are hunting farangs tend to stand out. 

I was not talking about hookers.i was making a point that Thai women are easy to get in bed and they are. 

3 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

The husband that <deleted> her best friend,and walked out on her years ago,gives her no support and has not seen their children for years,yes i think that is likely,well maybe in your pea sized brain.

Yes, but at least he is Thai and love knows no bounds

2 hours ago, catman20 said:

I was not talking about hookers.i was making a point that Thai women are easy to get in bed and they are. 

So if I understand you, you're saying that Thai women are easier than women back home.  Why is that you think?

11 hours ago, Berkshire said:

So if I understand you, you're saying that Thai women are easier than women back home.  Why is that you think?

Yes I think they are. I am a single man lived here retired for 17 years  since i was 40 years old so i have a lot of experience with thai women and know what im talking about when it comes to this subject. And if they were not easy why would  all the farangs come here , for the culture ?:cheesy:

11 minutes ago, catman20 said:

Yes I think they are. I am a single man lived here retired for 17 years  since i was 40 years old so i have a lot of experience with thai women and know what im talking about when it comes to this subject. And if they were not easy why would  all the farangs come here , for the culture ?:cheesy:

So why do you think that is?

1 minute ago, catman20 said:

Your obviously not going to give up.so why don't you put us all out of our misiory and tell us all.:smile:

I was curious about your opinion, but that's ok.  My opinion is that most Thai women are not easy.  But the one's that are make themselves readily available...and those are the ones you're speaking of.  And these small minority of women who are after foreigners are mostly about our perceived wealth.

22 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I was curious about your opinion, but that's ok.  My opinion is that most Thai women are not easy.  But the one's that are make themselves readily available...and those are the ones you're speaking of.  And these small minority of women who are after foreigners are mostly about our perceived wealth.

Thank you, you make a fair point. I am single and lived here for 17 years and dated many Thai ladies from different walks of life that i have met online not in bars ladies with real jobs and futures and 99% are easy for me to get in bed cant speak for the rest of the loosers in Thailand:smile: 

I think American women over 45 are easy to bed.  Survey answers say  it takes 1-2 dates by men, 2-3 by Western women. Maybe less games and enjoyment guilt due to Buddist teachings compared to Judaism? Maybe someone with phillipines Catholic experience can add to this.  I do think financial benefit comes into play in America or anywhere in the World.  The perceived hotness factor one may be able to find in Thailand may be a difference that gets even non P4P men to visit. 

Stickman did an interview with girls who worked in a legal office,3 out of 4 admitted they would have sex on the first date,depending on what they found out during the date,ie income,handsome,funny ect,he himself stated 80% would be up for it on the first date.With my girl she was a little drunk and though she could have stayed at her freinds house near me she came to my house and we did it,first date,and i must say it was a hot and long session which i got thanked for in the morning.

On 2017-5-12 at 8:17 AM, catman20 said:

So roughly how many you had in 17 years. Bare in mind I know a guy that had 30 relationships in 3 years and yes he's a bloody idiot too.

11 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Stickman did an interview with girls who worked in a legal office,3 out of 4 admitted they would have sex on the first date,depending on what they found out during the date,ie income,handsome,funny ect,he himself stated 80% would be up for it on the first date.With my girl she was a little drunk and though she could have stayed at her freinds house near me she came to my house and we did it,first date,and i must say it was a hot and long session which i got thanked for in the morning.

I think you mean she said thanks for the 5000 you handed her in the AM, another expensive taxi ride no doubt.

Agree with above poster Thai women are easy to get in bed.

Having been out with many non Issan / bar girls and was surprised how forthcoming they were.

Problem is I lose interest in it when its on a plate, I like to build it up a bit. The funs in the chase not necessarily the end result.

Other problem is any Thai women that speaks English to a level where conversation and flirting is possible has already had more farang sausage than you could imagine!

I disagree about your English rule. If your talking bargirl English maybe,   But many 39-55 Thai woman  can speak fine and only 1-2 previous men.  I even talked to one nice 31 yr old teacher who learned great accent free American English at uni from Christopher and I'm sure her husband is her only man. .  Trouble is he is reg army and drinks to much and gamble's his remaining wages away on chicken fighting and boxing. 

Yes, the longer you stay here the more you come to understand that Thais and farangs are poles apart in thought processes. That girl that's been with you for years will trust the word of another Thai, she's only met 5 minutes before, rather than your more plausible explanation of things or events. I see it it and hear of it over, and over, and over, and over again. Why? well because your a farang and you don't actually know anything and Thais know better.   

On 5/22/2017 at 9:24 AM, thaifoodruns said:

The hiso thai Chinese is not so easy to bed, I know one in her 30s still a Virgin, lives at home, no sex before wedlock

ive had a few hiso Thai Chinese your right took me 3 or 4 dates instead of 30 or 40 minutes. :smile:

On 5/21/2017 at 8:40 PM, ed strong said:

Agree with above poster Thai women are easy to get in bed.

Having been out with many non Issan / bar girls and was surprised how forthcoming they were.

Problem is I lose interest in it when its on a plate, I like to build it up a bit. The funs in the chase not necessarily the end result.

Other problem is any Thai women that speaks English to a level where conversation and flirting is possible has already had more farang sausage than you could imagine!

your an old romantic arnt you ?:cheesy:

Archived