Wanted Red Bull heir has left Singapore after abandoning private jet

On 5/5/2017 at 4:43 AM, webfact said:

Thai police seek help of Interpol in finding Vorayuth
By The Nation

5f45475b128b6ac3448e45a7e0e9dc18.jpeg

Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya

BANGKOK: -- The Foreign Affairs Division of the Royal Thai Police force is to contact Interpol to help locate Vorayuth “Boss” Yoovidhya, the heir to the Red Bull fortune who is accused of a hit-and-run collision that killed a police officer in 2012.

Deputy national police spokesman Pol Colonel Krissana Pattanacharoen said on Thursday they were seeking an Interpol Blue Notice, which asks member countries to locate, identify or obtain information on a person of interest in a criminal investigation.

Once Vorayuth’s location is known, the Office of the Attorney-General can seek his extradition.

Thailand has extradition treaties with 16 countries including the United States, United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, Canada, Belgium, China, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia, the Philippines, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Laos, Bangladesh, Fiji, Malaysia and India.

An immigration record had shown Vorayuth left Thailand on April 25 for Singapore, where his private jet reportedly remains. It was believed he left Singapore for another destination on a commercial flight.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30314236

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-05

About time that we saw a more up to date photo.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

A nice 2 minute video on the latest news on Boss and why he's in so much trouble.

Don't you just feel so sorry for the poor bugger, no one loves him any more and they are all picking on him ?

Couldn't happen to a more deserving scumbag. 

only in thailand, this guy has been living here, now he has escaped as it were. this pathetic lot want interpol to track him down , words fail me , no, laughing stock once more. we all know the butler done it.

Everything seems to be supposition at the moment.

Has his passport been revoked, or are the authorities still sorting out the paperwork?

Have (international) Interpol received a 'notice' from Thailand, or is that paperwork still being sorted out?

He's only wanted on manslaughter charges (i.e. not murder charges), so even if his Thai passport has finally been revoked and Interpol informed that he is 'wanted' on said charge - can he be detained by foreign countries?  Or can they only inform the Thai authorities that he is in their country and wait to see if extradition papers are filed (assuming its a country with an extradition treaty)?

Is the 'private' jet leased, or owned by him personally?  I'd bet money that its not owned by him personally!

All dependent of course on him not already travelling under a passport from another country.

22 minutes ago, balo said:

Red Bull should be banned world wide. 

Why? 

Thai authorities getting their collective useless <deleted> into gear 5 years back instead of pissing around toadying to this scumbag would have been far more productive. 

7 hours ago, DrPhibes said:

Answer to the Visa question for Dominica (my 1st choice).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Dominica_citizens

I think he could obtain / buy an Austrian passport with an investment. I think the other Red Bull partner is Austrian, so that would help.

I read it's one of the better ones, if not the best one can buy due to the number of countries it permits visa free travel.

On another note. Whatever happened to the body in the freezer guys in BKK? That's another one that's gone quiet.

He did not abandon the private jet. The jet is owned by the Red Bull Corporation and is just provided to him and his family for their use, as well as other executives of the corporation

So please stop making incorrect statements about the private jet. He did own the Ferari "allegedly" used to kill the policeman and it even had personalized "vanity" plates

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 2017-5-4 at 8:41 PM, IMA_FARANG said:

The one  sure method of getting him back to Thailand is to ban the sale of all Red Bull items in Thailand until he returns to Thailand to stand trial.

Cut of the company's funds and they will come crying to bring their "Boss" to trial.

Hit them where they earn their living and they will give up quickly.

But not a chance of that as they have influential friends.

Red Bull is owned by an English company now I think

It is huge internationally and even if the sale stopped here, how would the new owners persuade him to return.   The family got the money years ago.  I would think that Red Bull has zero control over him even if they knew where he was.

3 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Red Bull is owned by an English company now I think

It is huge internationally and even if the sale stopped here, how would the new owners persuade him to return.   The family got the money years ago.  I would think that Red Bull has zero control over him even if they knew where he was.

Who owns the energy drinks company now?

Ten Yoovidhya family members share 49 percent of Red Bull GmbH while Chalerm Yoovidhya, the patriarch’s eldest son, owns an extra two percent

The remaining 49 percent is still held by 72-year-old co-founder Mateschitz – who now has a reported net worth of £10bn.

Red Bull GmbH is headquartered in Fuschl am See, an Austrian village of about 1,500 inhabitants near Salzburg.

It sells more more than 5 BILLION cans in over 167 countries every year.

It employs more than 10,410 workers and generates around £4billion in revenue.

source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2157895/who-are-red-bull-owners-how-much-company-worth/

3 hours ago, hathairat2711 said:
Red Bull heir on the run has chequered past
SINGAPOREThe ditching of his private jet in Singapore last month before fleeing to parts unknown is the latest shock in Red Bull heir Vorayuth Boss ...

Reading that story and looking at the pictures one would think that the entire family owns stock in Ray-Ban 

• 3 weeks later...

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/naazneenkarmali/2017/05/30/the-fugitive-red-bull-heir/#58c950286a9a

MAY 30, 2017 @ 05:45 PM 3,931 The Little Black Book of Billionaire Secrets

The Fugitive Red Bull Heir

Early one September morning in 2012, a speeding black Ferrari ran over and killed a motorcycle policeman in central Bangkok and fled the scene. While the cops were quick to identify the alleged culprit by following a trail of brake fluid to his home, nearly five years on--unbelievably--he has yet to be brought to book..........

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2017 at 1:05 PM, hathairat2711 said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/naazneenkarmali/2017/05/30/the-fugitive-red-bull-heir/#58c950286a9a

MAY 30, 2017 @ 05:45 PM 3,931 The Little Black Book of Billionaire Secrets

The Fugitive Red Bull Heir

Early one September morning in 2012, a speeding black Ferrari ran over and killed a motorcycle policeman in central Bangkok and fled the scene. While the cops were quick to identify the alleged culprit by following a trail of brake fluid to his home, nearly five years on--unbelievably--he has yet to be brought to book..........

'He has yet to be' is a misprint surely.

Nearly five years on it is just as clear as the day he failed to stop after the accident. He has no intention to be brought to book. He has and will not be brought to book.