SETV from where ?

Hey guys,

My situation:

-New passport since december 2016. (so its almost 6 months old)

-my old passport got 3 SETVs from Vientianne

-the new passport I have got one SETV from laos which is the SETV im currently staying in thailand with.

-=> I got 4 SETVs from Vientianne in the past 3 years.

Will I be fine to get another one there ? Or should I go to another place ? I wouldnt really mind going to another country instead of laos I just found it pretty comfortable to get one there always.

Thank you so much for your help !

Getting a new passport ended your history of getting tourist visas. They only go by the stickers they can see in you passport.

You should have no problem getting another one in Vientiane. Same for other nearby embassies and consulates.

19 minutes ago, fullofmax said:

Will I be fine to get another one there ? Or should I go to another place ? I wouldnt really mind going to another country instead of laos I just found it pretty comfortable to get one there always.

The only reason for you to go elsewhere now, is to save Vientiane, the most laid-back location, until last, when your passport is filling up with stickers, again.  Vientiane is the place where you can always get "one more" until you get the warning-stamp, at which point you have time to get a new passport.

• Like 1

I really love you guys for the work you are doing here. 

Thank you so much guys !

I got another question. Do you know how the situation for a new SETV is in bali ?

Id like to go there in 3 months for a short vacation and another SETV.

Im from germany if that makes any difference.

It is possible to get SETV in Penang, Hong Kong, HO Chi Minh City, Hanoi, and many other Thai consulates around Asia.

Use the internet to do your research, and find out where and how they will give you one.

Pick the one you like.