Bangkok Film Club

modfive

To anyone interested:

I used to run a fairly successful (and free) film club in Seattle, WA. About once a month, a group of people would get together for dinner and to see a film. Sometimes, a few of us even went out afterwards to coffee shops or a local pub to talk about the movie or just life in general. It was a really great way to see new films, meet new people, and just have a good time. So, now that I've moved here for good, I'm missing that and thinking about rebirthing it in Bangkok. Now, for logistical reasons - I'm not sure exactly how successfull it would be, but I'm definitely willing to give it a try.

So.. if you're interested in something like this, send me an e-mail at [email protected] or send me a private message on this board. If I can collect enough interested parties, I'll set up an event for end of January or early February. And, don't worry - your e-mail will be kept private, not shared with other members, and not be subjected to any form of advertising. It will only be used to convey information on upcoming group events.

Cyrus