North Korea accuses CIA, Seoul of plot to assassinate Kim Jong Un

rooster59

2 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

I think that if anyone in North Korea had sacrificed their lives  by doing  in the Leader of NK, they would quietly be

considered to be a hero,  but  it seems that the country is totally brainwashed, by this guy who has killed even his half

brother, and uncle,  and I imagine a few other family members and non members that he is worried about.

If he does get killed off it will not be a big loss to anyone other than his minions in NK. My opinion anyway.

Geezer

I wonder what % of the population believe everything the NK Gov' spouts. Can a whole nation accept it?

Obviously what we see on TV is well controlled but surely there must be some kind of movement that is anti-government or are they all so scared they dare not talk to anyone about their thoughts.

19 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

No, but like his dad, he order Couvoisier Cognac by the case.  How hard would it be to insert poison in a bottle?   How would you like to be the court tester? - testing all his food and drink before he shovels it down his ample gut.   He's Jabba the Hutt's mini-me.

I don't think it's paranoia.  The US has essentially declared publicly they want to 'take him out.'  If it's fear of something plausible, it's not paranoia.

Just because he's not paranoid, doesn't mean to say they're not after him.

Back in the early 70's, I had a temp job delivering yellow pages books to downtown Wash. DC. I didn't deliver any to the WH, but I did deliver hundreds to nearly every government building in its vicinity, including the Old and New Congressional buildings.  Not once was I challenged or checked by any security people/devices.  It's a stretch, but imagine if I was an agent for N.Korea at the time, and inserted bombs in the 3" thick books.....  

Of course, security is a lot tighter nowadays.

11 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Sadly quite a lot of "plots" revealed recently are actually backed by zero evidence too.

Guess he felt he had to jump on the bandwagon.

Classic paranoid schizophrenic with psychopathic tendencies. But the North Korean's love him. Go figure.

But the North Korean's love him. Allegedly. And if they want to keep living.