Another foreign couple wanted for committing sex acts in public

snoop1130

Another foreign couple wanted for committing sex acts in public

6ba76bca5b0bf996768a8c23c9fa9356.jpeg

SAMUI:-- Police are searching for an unidentified foreign couple who were seen ‘getting intimate’ at the side of the road at Nathorn Beach in Samui this morning.

A video of the incident, about a minute and 45 seconds long, was posted on a Facebook page titled ‘Ruam Pon Khon Mui’.

The couple were seemingly unconcerned about making a spectacle, as people drove by and pedestrians looked on.

The video and pictures have been widely shared and criticized on social media, with some calling for harsher punishments than the 500-baht fine doled out to the Russian couple charged in Phuket yesterday for “conducting an indecent act in public” 

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30314632

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-5-8

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, samuijimmy said:

Too bad on that corner they often have a helmet  check...  there can be a dozen BIB around....:whistling:

Who do you think took the video?

Shame it's no longer on Facebook.

3 minutes ago, samuijimmy said:

No idea, could have been from the restaurant across the street.. or a passer by, it's a busy corner...

Sorry, I should have been clearer., I was making an attempt a humour.

I meant the BIB could not book the motorcyclist for not wearing a helmet as they were the ones taking the video.....

1 minute ago, Flustered said:

Sorry, I should have been clearer., I was making an attempt a humour.

I meant the BIB could not book the motorcyclist for not wearing a helmet as they were the ones taking the video.....

That was my point too!  :tongue:

Stop paying them to post this Shit on social media. Obviously both incandescence were staged and filmed by a second party. I am not a prude but there is a time and place for everything. Ban them for life after a time jail before deportation. "The Kingdom" does not need or deserve this kind of publicity, 

9 hours ago, samuijimmy said:

Too bad on that corner they often have a helmet  check...  there can be a dozen BIB around....:whistling:

The dog had already checked the guy's helmet before its mistress had a go.

11 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

I only noticed the bike riders were not wearing helmets, far more dangerous

Also looks like two young children riding with them.......four on a bike......certainly not a record though !!!

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Police are searching for an unidentified foreign couple who were seen ‘getting intimate’ at the side of the road at Nathorn Beach in Samui this morning.

wanted for reenactment?

Tourists or expats having sex out in public, aree not only affecting adults that see this, but what about the children who go by

and see stupid adults that cannot control themselves.  Too bad the Thai police did not come apon this scene and arrest them.

Geezer

Maybe they think the world is coming to an end and just said "fxxx it, we'll do it wherever we want".

Note: The dog was not involved as evidenced by the nonchalant body position looking away. Probably accustomed to hearing the grunts and groans.

46 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Also looks like two young children riding with them.......four on a bike......certainly not a record though !!!

Look Kiddies.  This is  better than sex-ed class.  They look like it is fun, not a duty.