PM Prayut concerned with early arrival of rainy season

I'm not sure but I think the predictions are in the tea pot, what is not known , for the Thai knockers, Thailand has a reliable weather bureau  and use the latest in Technology , unfortunately Prayut puts his foot in it every time he opens his mouth , there's not that many Generals who wouldn't know the advance weather forecast............................................:coffee1:

Mmh. Only the other day didn't the junta government say that they were  removing funds from local agencies, and returning them to central government?

Now they are urging local agencies to get a move on and spend money on broken weirs and so forth!

I'm a great fan of "joined up thinking".

I will give it a go.
Straight from the horses mouth,family up north,60 years old never seen her village underwater.
Until yesterday not from over flowing river but from the rain,floodwater from the river is feared to be next.
This is near Sukhotai.

Drought my behind,......... Those drought hypes were just overshadowing headlines undercover....

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

And why is this national news? So he has an opinion like millions of others in the country . Can he influence the weather? Another command to his minions as if he has all the answers. Sheesh!