How to catch cheating wife

heybuz

This is for falangs who have thai wives and are not permanately domiciled in thailand. This worked for me. 

1buy your wife a reasonably good phone.

2 give as present.

3 set the phone up to upload all the photos to your cloud account.

4 check every now and then.

We all know thai's perchant for taking selfies and such and they are experts at calling dialing and taking photos but a lot are not so good on setting the phone up .and also turn on gps. This has helped me in my troubles as conclusuve evidence in a thai court.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you marry a girl, leave her in Thailand and live somewhere else, she WILL whore around. No girl will spend her prime years patiently waiting for her husband to come see her when she can have better options.

Thai wives have sex at least once a week - whether you're there or not.

On 11/5/2560 at 9:31 AM, heybuz said:

This has helped me in my troubles as conclusuve evidence in a thai court.

Sorry to hear of your problems Buz.......why did it end up in court, was there a child custody battle ?

no she didnt turn up in court.judge threatened to throw her in jail. reset date and infered that her lawyer was a liar and if nothing is finalised on next date he will rule and possibly in my favour

40 minutes ago, SiamBeast said:

If you marry a girl, leave her in Thailand and live somewhere else, she WILL whore around. No girl will spend her prime years patiently waiting for her husband to come see her when she can have better options.

prime is a term i would use advisably. and also the person they are having sex with leaves themselves open to being sued for everything an allegation is all that is needed in a thai court. my next exercise in thailand is this i have the proof

Sorry but, if the contents of the OP are necessary, there is no trust and the relationship is either over or a non-starter.

No trust in either direction and its pointless continuing as the doubt will eat you alive.

7 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Sorry but, if the contents of the OP are necessary, there is no trust and the relationship is either over or a non-starter.

No trust in either direction and its pointless continuing as the doubt will eat you alive.

nothing starts that way. i am lucky after leaving her i met some influentual thai  friends who have guided me through the system one of whoms uncle was a former prime minister another an advisir to the governor of bangkok

59 minutes ago, SiamBeast said:

and I do think it is a quite natural thing to do.

1 hour ago, SiamBeast said:

Really?

I know plenty of Thai women who look after the kids, relatives, home etc whilst Thai husband is working away abroad for long stints, sometimes 18-24 months away who DON'T fool around.

I also know of a few who do.

Strange that innit? Generalizations...

20 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Really?

I know plenty of Thai women who look after the kids, relatives, home etc whilst Thai husband is working away abroad for long stints, sometimes 18-24 months away who DON'T fool around.

I also know of a few who do.

Strange that innit? Generalizations...

How can you know for sure they are not fooling around?

I was cheated on by my first English wife. Had 2 kids together, made no difference to her.  Wasn`t working away but was working long hours, leaving home early and arriving home late, 6 days a week. Later discovered she was sleeping with a guy I knew from my church social club, in our bed while I was working slogging my guts out. It`s usually those closest to them that are the last to discover they are cheating and fooling around. IMHO I wouldn`t trust any of them.

Easy to spy on their facebooks and online activities to find clues if they are up to no good.

On 13.5.2017 at 10:10 AM, heybuz said:

her and falang boyfriend. her reply you husband he business

OP is fortunate. The statement "you husband, he business" is a clear indication that OP married a prostitute, wanting to continue her trade.
If OP can verify this statement (court proof), he may not need questionable "pictures".
Cheers.

judge has already said in not to many words i am in the right . She was not a prostitute when i first met her but i later inferred that she may be able to find more permanent work in pattaya

Edited by heybuz
spelling

On 5/13/2017 at 2:18 PM, SiamBeast said:

Do they? Can someone inform my wife?

On 11/05/2017 at 10:23 AM, Ahab said:

Or perhaps not marry someone and then live in another country?

Good on ye.....I am constantly baffled as to why foreigners marry Thai ladies and then leave them alone here while they shoot off back home. Surely when you marry a person it is because you wish to have a partner in life (as in beside you, not half way round the world)?

I don't remember where I read it but I understand that in Thai law if a man screws your wife you can take him to court and sue him. Anyone hear this before ? If true I wonder for what and how much.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect