Is 365sport tv down for everybody?

stbkk

Hi all,

I cannot access it via my 3bb fibre connection at home, or on my mobile. It was fine yesterday, but no good this morning.

But when I go onto a couple of the 'is the server up' sites they say the server is up.

Any other users out there? If so can you access it?

Thanks,

Steve

Think they are making some changes, I went to watch some EPL on channels 2 or 4 as usual on Tuesday morning and both showed as not being available in my basic package. They sent me this reply to my emailed query.  Doesn't explain your problem today but sounds like they are currently carrying out some sort of rejig of the channels.  Just tried to log in to mine now,  'Cannot access server'

Hi Graham,

There are currently technical issues affecting the channels.

We hope to have the issue resolved later today.

Apologies for any disruption to your viewing.

Please note last nights Chelsea match can be found on Sport 3 at 1am Bangkok time, kick off 2am.

Kind regards
Tim

----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #763992
Subject: Channels 2 & 4 Problems

NBTC controls Internet TV boxes

BANGKOK, 12 May 2017 (NNT) - The National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) has imposed a regulation to classify Internet TV boxes as controlled equipment. 

The regulation requires producers and importers of Internet TV boxes, such as Media Box, Android Box, Apple TV Box, TV Stick, HDMI Dongle, and Chromecast to apply for permission from the NBTC in accordance with Section 70 of the NBTC Act B.E.2008. 

Penalties for those who produce, import or sell unauthorized Internet TV boxes include a maximum of two years in jail and/or a maximum fine of two million baht.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yesterday afternoon could not load either 365Sport or ThaiExpat. Both had messages to the effect ' could not connect to server'

This morning ThaiExpat is ok, working normally but I notice that BBC2 is no longer available. No previous notification of this. I was downloading/watching a series on that channel.

365Sport still has a problem, more so than yesterday as one cannot even load the 365sport webpage to. Do not have a telephone No for them.

Sent an email late afternoon yesterday and got an automatic acknowledgement but no one has got back to me yet. I know it is a holiday in Thailand but surely someone must be working.

Archived