The All New 365Sport (and ExpatPremium TV) thread

Crossy

Just now, vogie said:

I have tried my best to help you, sorry you are having problems, I can do no more. :sad:

I don't need any help thanks - just pointing out that what you posted didn't work when I checked.

I suspect that you are maybe pre-signed into that site which opens up other threads/links that are not available to those not logged in.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, sumrit said:

Do either of these sites have a record option attached to their catch up facility similar to what Thai Expat supplies?

Yes you can record, but I have yet to find out how to play back. ?     But with 7 day catch-up their facilty suits me, but I can understand it not being to everyones liking.

1 minute ago, digitalchromakey said:

I don't need any help thanks - just pointing out that what you posted didn't work when I checked.

I suspect that you are maybe pre-signed into that site which opens up other threads/links that are not available to those not logged in.

Mmnn, funny it works for others though?

4 minutes ago, vogie said:

Yes you can record, but I have yet to find out how to play back. ?     But with 7 day catch-up their facilty suits me, but I can understand it not being to everyones liking.

The link to the site you you provided works for me thanks. Will try the free trial.

I probably use Expat differently to most. I go through the previous days channels first thing in the morning and record everything I want to see then, at a convenient time, copy it to a folder on my hard drive. It's then available for whenever I want to watch it. Also, with program series I often like to download the complete series and watch then in one go. It also means I build up a library I can take with me wherever we go so I've always got a selection of UK programs available to watch

So a record facility is important to me.

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

Is that what you were looking for?

Well it shows what you are talking about that other members don't appear to be able to find.

3 minutes ago, BKKMG said:

I have taken a look at IPTV-UK Club, has anyone noticed or had experience of IPTVStore.tv ?

Link https://iptvstore.tv/pricing.html

Shows 1200 channels at 60 euros for the year..

I would go for the lifetime at 99 Euro 555555555555555555

This is what you get if you click on support, looks a credible company to me

support.JPG.38c5584433820d72c1882f6df07d2c02.JPG

18 minutes ago, sumrit said:

The link to the site you you provided works for me thanks. Will try the free trial.

I probably use Expat differently to most. I go through the previous days channels first thing in the morning and record everything I want to see then, at a convenient time, copy it to a folder on my hard drive. It's then available for whenever I want to watch it. Also, with program series I often like to download the complete series and watch then in one go. It also means I build up a library I can take with me wherever we go so I've always got a selection of UK programs available to watch

So a record facility is important to me.

Exactly what I prefer and I'm finding it difficult to find another service that offers this.

23 minutes ago, sumrit said:

Also, with program series I often like to download the complete series and watch then in one go

If TV series is your thing, in Kodi you can record every movie and  tv serie ever released, and sometimes even those not yet release as is proven with Orange is the new black.

However from the 5th season only 1 episode is released yet, you already can view and record all 15 episodes on Kodi.

38 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Well it shows what you are talking about that other members don't appear to be able to find.

Clicking on the TV works for me as well.

Normally links are delineated on a web page by different colours to the body text, so I didn't spot that link, just the ones that were pointed out at the base of the page: About Us, Return Policy and Privacy Policy.

As it now seems that 365sports has gone forever, that would obviously indicate some sort of legal issue, either locally or with the source streams being provided illegally.

My question now is, how can you tell which of the other providers are actually getting their streams legally?

Its pretty clear that any of the free services are likely to be getting an unlicensed feed, but as 365 was a paid service just paying for it does not necessarily mean that they are getting their source feed legally. And if

it is not a legal feed, who is to say that it will not get closed down some time in the future also?

I personally am going to wait a bit for the dust to settle, and hopefully some clarity to appear as to the root cause of 365's demise, before stumping up any more cash! That decision is helped by the end of the football season being very near, of course.  I hope it will be clear before next season starts!  

Edited by stbkk
Correct a typo.

22 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

If TV series is your thing, in Kodi you can record every movie and  tv serie ever released, and sometimes even those not yet release as is proven with Orange is the new black.

However from the 5th season only 1 episode is released yet, you already can view and record all 15 episodes on Kodi.

Thanks for that. I'm not a particularly big fan of series and don't usually watch movies, just programming I like, some of which happens to be mini series/series. If I miss a particular episode or single program, however long ago it it was broadcast or it's past the catch up period on Expat I can download it from TV CHAOS.Very rare for them not to have it in their library.

13 minutes ago, stbkk said:

My question now is, how can you tell which of the other providers are actually getting their streams legally?

Legally streaming EPL involves investments of more than 5 Billion GBP.

Sky has not licensed anyone outside Europe to stream their programs, and so hasn't Premier League.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/03/08/high-court-approves-premier-league-crackdown-kodi-streaming/

So in short, any service that streams Sky Sports in Thailand, or that has an address located at a 29m² studio on Sukhumvit will be illegal.

Edited by janclaes47

2 hours ago, BKKMG said:

On mobile its ok....big screen quality is really poor and not consistent (buffering and looping). 

My internet speed hovers around 5mbps so often get buffering at peak times but during the early hours it's ok even on the big telly. Thinking of going the 4G route and buying a 4G router for things I really want to watch. Really annoying trying to watch MOTOGP when it's all stop-start. Hey I'm not one to moan about a bit of a loss in picture quality if I'm getting summat f' nowt?

1 minute ago, watso63 said:

My internet speed hovers around 5mbps so often get buffering at peak times but during the early hours it's ok even on the big telly. Thinking of going the 4G route and buying a 4G router for things I really want to watch. Really annoying trying to watch MOTOGP when it's all stop-start. Hey I'm not one to moan about a bit of a loss in picture quality if I'm getting summat f' nowt?

I think going the 4G route would turn out a tad expensive if you want to do streaming.

1 minute ago, WorriedNoodle said:

700THB is a rip off with what else is out now.

One of the things that has kept me with ThaiExpatTV  is its massive buffer, 15 minutes when running on catchup (5 minutes when "live").

It means that it works on poor or unreliable connections which spell death to other streaming applications. Whilst in a hotel in India (which shares a 3Mb connection amongst all guests) I can start the 10PM news running, pause it, and go and have my shower. By the time I'm ready the news is all buffered up and ready to watch with no stuttering. Shame it's mostly bad news.

But I agree, if you don't need the catchup or the buffer there are now so many free (or lower cost) options that it's not really viable.

41 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

So in short, any service that streams Sky Sports in Thailand, or that has an address located at a 29m² studio on Sukhumvit will be illegal.

This.

If it is in Thailand, it is illegal. 

No, just kidding. But there are some other problems associated with licensing rights (well actually, there are tons of issues on a daily basis) and that is the possibility for other companies to buy portions of it from the last. That means that the rights to show content could be given to one company in an area but depending on the contract, that company could in turn be allowed to further sell those rights within their own licensing rights area. That kind of conditional terms is rather common in many countries in Europe. Copyright law are mixed with business law and in many areas are somewhat of a jungle to navigate through. That is why I really like that comment above. It is a good indicator something is not right. 

So how do you know if the stream is legal if you don't want to use indicators? I would call and ask. But who to call is another question. The staff at Sky could probably find out which companies they have contracts with, they also publish partners on their website I think, but the content, contract details, if it is allowed to further be sold on, is more tricky. Company secrets. (But I would guess Sky would be able to tell if they have allowed other companies to sell the rights again.) So that means one would have to call the company providing the potential illegal stream. And they can lie of course. Which means we are back on step one, indicators: The 29 square meter studio on Sukhumvit road. =)

3 hours ago, Expattaff1308 said:

Got this yesterday from Expat TV but not a peep from 365 Sport..

Disruption of service

Dear ....

Apologies for the disruption you have been experiencing to your service. We have encountered serious technical issues affecting our full channel options and support services.

We are doing everything possible to resume full service and support as quickly as possible. We would like to thank you for your understanding and support regarding this matter.

We will be in contact again notifying you when full service and support is available.

Best regards,
Thai Expat TV

Exactly the same with me.

2 minutes ago, littlepe said:

The IPTV Club site asks for a MAC address.  Can anyone advise what this is please as I am new to computing. Thank you.

Are you putting it on a set top box? Go into settings and click on your network, mine is on ethernet, I click that and its there.