Trump revealed intelligence secrets to Russians in Oval Office - officials

webfact

24 minutes ago, tonray said:

The writer is breaking that trust. As a ghostwriter this guy is a loudmouth looking for his 15 minutes of fame. I despise Trump but I will also call out a creep when I see one.

So if a Psychiatrist found out one of their patients was intact the serial killer that everyone is hunting for and he told the Police, would you then criticise him as breaking the Doctor/Patient bond of trust?

The 'Ghost Writer' is perfectly within his rights to make comment. If he was not within his rights then Trumps lawyers would be silencing him already. A 'loud-mouthed' ghost writer for a loud mouthed businessman - shock, horror, who would have thought it.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

So if a Psychiatrist found out one of their patients was intact the serial killer that everyone is hunting for and he told the Police, would you then criticise him as breaking the Doctor/Patient bond of trust?

The 'Ghost Writer' is perfectly within his rights to make comment. If he was not within his rights then Trumps lawyers would be silencing him already. A 'loud-mouthed' ghost writer for a loud mouthed businessman - shock, horror, who would have thought it.

Trump is not a serial killer so your analogy is foolish. It remains to be seen as to what type of agreement he signed with Trump and I understand he is being threatened with a lawsuit. Regardless ....he lost all credibility as a ghostwriter which was my point. 

This is the problem in essence in our country...just as Trump supporters see a man who can do no wrong, the left will excuse anything to sully him, right or wrong. I like to think I am fair in evaluating the situation...not automatically assuming the guy is doing the country a service. 

The Dems need to do one thing...stop whining and start winning elections by formulating policies that help all Americans, rich and poor, educated and non educated, it's what made America great and partisan policies today are what is destroying America.

Edited by tonray

14 minutes ago, tonray said:

Trump is not a serial killer so your analogy is foolish. It remains to be seen as to what type of agreement he signed with Trump and I understand he is being threatened with a lawsuit. Regardless ....he lost all credibility as a ghostwriter which was my point. 

This is the problem in essence in our country...just as Trump supporters see a man who can do no wrong, the left will excuse anything to sully him, right or wrong. I like to think I am fair in evaluating the situation...not automatically assuming the guy is doing the country a service. 

The Dems need to do one thing...stop whining and start winning elections by formulating policies that help all Americans, rich and poor, educated and non educated, it's what made America great and partisan policies today are what is destroying America.

And Republicans need to stop spinning. What do your second and third paragraphs have to do with my reply to your post?

So where do you draw the line of breaching client confidentiality? What about if the client is lying and causing harm to the nation?

By the way please do not assume, I am not a 'Dem', ok.

Edited by Andaman Al

4 hours ago, tonray said:

Most 'GhostWriters' remain anonymous for obvious reasons...you give your skill and and implied (if not contractual) promise to stay in the background and pretend that the real author was the guy named on the book and not you. In return you are compensated. The writer is breaking that trust. As a ghostwriter this guy is a loudmouth looking for his 15 minutes of fame. I despise Trump but I will also call out a creep when I see one.

He's a co-author, his name is on the book cover.  He's also allowed to express an opinion about Trump and expose the lie that Trump wrote the book.

Note how Netanyahu initially tries to usher the inept one out. Oh crap, here he goes...

Just prior to this video starting Trump looked lost and confused...maybe he was tired? 

Tired or otherwise, he's just looking like the buffoon he is!!!

He needs to go!!!!!

Why are we not moving ahead with impeachment?!!!!!

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Just prior to this video starting Trump looked lost and confused...maybe he was tired? 

Stress of the job is wearing on him. How's he gonna last 4 years.