Jump to content

Fire engulfs dining hall at Tak temple


Recommended Posts

Fire engulfs dining hall at Tak temple
By The Nation




TAK: -- A fire destroyed the wooden pavilion used as a dining hall for monks at a temple in Tak province early Tuesday.


 No one was injured. 


Police said the fire started in the dining hall of the Ban Huay Nam Khun temple in tambon Mahawan, Mae Sot district, at about 3.30am.


Firefighters took about 30 minutes to control the blaze, which engulfed the entire hall.


Police suspect the blaze was caused by short circuit.


Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30315360

-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...