Police Arrest Parents Of 2010 Temple Shooting Victims

Police Arrest Parents Of 2010 Temple Shooting Victims

By Sasiwan Mokkhasen, Staff Reporter

Phayao2-696x461.jpg

Phayao Akkahad performs Friday afternoon inside Bangkok’s Wat Pathum Wanaram with a red cross painted on her forehead to represent her daughter, a nurse shot dead inside the temple seven years ago today. Photo :Anon Nampha / Facebook

BANGKOK— Eight people were taken into police custody Friday at a downtown Bangkok temple after they staged a mime performance in memory of six people killed there in 2010.

Parents of those killed May 19, 2010, during a crackdown on Redshirt protesters were among the performers taken to the Pathum Wan Police Station at about 3pm after they finished their performance inside Wat Pathum Wanaram.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2017/05/19/police-arrest-parents-2010-temple-shooting-victims/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-5-19

I shall refrain from writing exactly what I think of both of you since forum rules do not allow it. Parents who lost their children don't want their senseless deaths to be forgotten and you pair of ***** make smart a** comments.

:bah::bah::bah:

45 minutes ago, Becker said:

I shall refrain from writing exactly what I think of both of you since forum rules do not allow it. Parents who lost their children don't want their senseless deaths to be forgotten and you pair of ***** make smart a** comments.

I agree with that. This is about the families of people murdered, possibly by the police, being arrested while looking for justice.

Under the crime label "a political assembly." Me? I see something wrong with that.

Piss taking on this sort of topic? Sorry Gents, but IMO, that doesn't go down too well either.

10 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

I agree with that. This is about the families of people murdered, possibly by the police, being arrested while looking for justice.

Under the crime label "a political assembly." Me? I see something wrong with that.

Piss taking on this sort of topic? Sorry Gents, but IMO, that doesn't go down too well either.

I agree, taking the piss has its legitimate place when it is justified, and surely there is enough content posted on TV to keep people happy in this regard. 

Yep, poor form, these people lost friends and family. 

Fascists and enthusiasts for their cause have a very different moral compass "Becker".