Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GROUPS OPPOSING TRUMP TURN ATTENTION TO MORE LOCAL POLITICS

"ATLANTA (AP) -- The Virginia House of Delegates. The Arizona attorney general's office. Atlanta City Hall."

"Long-established organizations such as MoveOn.org to newer outfits like "Our Revolution," the offshoot of Sen. Bernie Sanders' unsuccessful presidential campaign, are backing scores of candidates for down-ballot races in 2017 as a precursor to next year's elections, when Democrats will try to dent the GOP's monopoly in Washington."

"They've already picked up some victories."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_DEMOCRATS_LOCAL_RESISTANCE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-09-04-03-03-49

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Global Guy said:

Someone made a vague accusation and I simply asked them to give something substantive to support it.

Okay, tell us what crime?

It's the same way with the Russia thing. They "meddled" in the election. Okay, how did they meddle? The US govt already said they didn't hack the election system. So, what did they do? "You know, meddle, they meddled."

"the Russia thing"

If that is your assessment of the situation, I submit you are simply uninformed as to the seriousness of the investigations taking place. And I suggest you do a little research as to the focus of these investigations before posting such pointless platitudes.

Election Hackers Altered Voter Rolls, Stole Private Data, Officials Say

"The hacking of state and local election databases in 2016 was more extensive than previously reported, including at least one successful attempt to alter voter information, and the theft of thousands of voter records that contain private information like partial Social Security numbers, current and former officials tell TIME."

"The fact that private data was stolen from states is separately providing investigators a previously unreported line of inquiry in the probes into Russian attempts to influence the election."

"In Illinois, more than 90% of the nearly 90,000 records stolen by Russian state actors contained drivers license numbers, and a quarter contained the last four digits of voters’ Social Security numbers, according to Ken Menzel, the General Counsel of the State Board of Elections."

http://time.com/4828306/russian-hacking-election-widespread-private-data/

Despite the fact that the occupier of the White House' son, along with a Senior Advisor to the White House and Campaign Manager clandestinely met with agents from a hostile foreign adversary, Russia, money-laundering, fraud and obstruction of justice will remove the occupier of the White House.

Along with his brethren. Some of who will be facing prison.

P.S.

You may not be aware of this but;

Investigators and prosecutors do not reveal evidence or sources to the public during ongoing investigations.

If you were, you wouldn't be asking "show me the evidence".

Stand by. The wheels of justice are turning. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Global Guy said:

It could be worse, HIllary could have won.

Then the US would have already bombed Iran and marched into North Korea.

I guess I should cheer for these illegal invasions since I started investing in defense stocks recently.
Kill more civilians....keep using up those bombs!

I need a new pair of shoes!

Your "character", revealed.

"It could be worse, HIllary could have won. Then the US would have already bombed Iran and marched into North Korea."

Just making stuff up.

:coffee1:

1 hour ago, Global Guy said:

Yes, I did ask, how astute of you to notice.

Someone made a vague accusation and I simply asked them to give something substantive to support it. Pretty straight forward. Mind you, I don't support Trump, am not a member of any political party, and have no dog in the fight (or confirmation bias). We keep hearing the same garbage over and over. Trump is a criminal. Okay, tell us what crime? The responses are more vague generalizations. "Well, you know, crime stuff."  Okay, what kind of crime stuff. "Well, where there's smoke, there's fire." I didn't know the presence of smoke was a crime.

It's the same way with the Russia thing. They "meddled" in the election. Okay, how did they meddle? The US govt already said they didn't hack the election system. So, what did they do? "You know, meddle, they meddled." Ad nauseum. 

It's like people form their thoughts from the 100% bought and paid for media in the U.S. and just repeat their sound bites. The US invades sovereign nations, kills their leaders and 100s of 1000s of innocent civilians, and installs their own puppet govts. (and boasts about it) and you don't call that "meddling."

Here's another tidbit for you....I'm a former govt. employee who lived behind that curtain for years. I gave up a lucrative career because it became too sickening to come to work everyday and be a part of that. I couldn't fight it (I tried) so I left. 

"Mind you, I don't support Trump..."

Another I'm-not-a-Trump-supporter-but poster. Really? Then maybe you shouldn't post such comments as

"He can't be bought and paid for like typical politicians in Washington." 

" Hillary lost, get over it already. You guys going to whine for four years?"
"It could be worse, HIllary could have won. Then the US would have already bombed Iran and marched into North Korea."
You're not fooling anybody.

As for the Russians meddling in the election. The focus isn't on whether the  Russians meddled in the election. It's whether the Trump campaign knowingly cooperated with their hacking of DNC files and whatever other skullduggery they may have been up to.

14 hours ago, Global Guy said:

Okay, tell us what crime?

The investigation is ongoing, despite all the attempts of Trump to obstruct justice, which is a charge in itself.  In the past, he is certainly guilty of criminal activity, countless court appearances for his shady business activities and allegations of wrong doing from state officials.

Let me remind you of a few, in case you have conveniently forgotten.  He is currently being charged with fraud in connection with Trump University.  Contractors and employees are still making claims against Trump for stiffing them.  Violations of immigration laws and human trafficking in hiring foreign labour and not paying them.  The Trump "Foundation" is bared from the state of New York after breaking regulations governing charities.  Trump is accused of bribing the Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi to drop her investigation of Trump University.  Sexual assault of at least 12 women and one case of child rape which he is currently being charged with.  Laundering dirty foreign money through his real estate holdings. ....

Btw, where are those tax returns?

Make the Trump crime syndicate great again.

Edited by EvenSteven

11 minutes ago, EvenSteven said:

The investigation is ongoing, despite all the attempts of Trump to obstruct justice, which is a charge in itself.  In the past, he is certainly guilty of criminal activity, countless court appearances for his shady business activities and allegations of wrong doing from state officials.

Let me remind you of a few, in case you have conveniently forgotten.  He is currently being charged with fraud in connection with Trump University.  Contractors and employees are still making claims against Trump for stiffing them.  Violations of immigration laws and human trafficking in hiring foreign labour and not paying them.  The Trump "Foundation" is bared from the state of New York after breaking regulations governing charities.  Trump is accused of bribing the Attorney General of Florida, Pam Bondi to drop her investigation of Trump University.  Sexual assault of at least 12 women and one case of child rape which he is currently being charged with.  Laundering dirty foreign money through his real estate holdings. ....

Allegations and convictions are two entirely different things!!!

48 minutes ago, iReason said:

Stand by.

The wheels of justice are turning. :thumbsup:

Standing by Number 2.

I recall you said that weeks, possibly months ago, when you said that the evidence was in, and charges were imminent.  When challenged, your response was that the wheels of justice are turning.....just wait.

Waiting......waiting......snore......snore!!

Edited by F4UCorsair

9 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

Standing by Number 2.

I recall you said that weeks, possibly months ago, when you said that the evidence was in, and charges were imminent.  When challenged, your response was that the wheels of justice are turning.....just wait.

Russia probes kick into high gear

"The congressional Russia investigations are entering a new and more serious phase as lawmakers return from the August recess amid fresh revelations about contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia."

"In the coming weeks, both intelligence committees are expected to conduct closed-door interviews with high-ranking members of the Trump campaign, and potential witnesses could include Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort and Donald Trump Jr."

"In addition, Trump Jr. is set to appear before the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is conducting its own parallel investigation into President Donald Trump and his associates’ alleged ties to Moscow."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/04/trump-russia-investigations-congress-242256

And of course, Special Counsel Mueller has expanded his investigations to include, money-laundering,

fraud and obstruction of justice. :thumbsup:

Standing by Number 2.

Probably less than the two years it took before Nixon resigned rather than face impeachment. You don't seem to understand that Mueller can't afford to make a mistake.

Once he proceeds the Donald's goose is cooked.

"Amid the controversy over James Comey’s firing and the Russia investigations, President Donald Trump’s critics — most notably Rep. Al Green, D-Texas — have already begun calling for his impeachment. But it could take months, if not longer, for Congress and special counsel Robert Mueller to finish their investigations into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election and connections to Mr. Trump’s campaign. Which means the final outcome could still be a long way off."

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/complete-watergate-timeline-took-longer-realize/

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

Still waiting and snoring........zzzzzzz.

Give me a call when you have something, because currently, in your words, ya got nuthin!!

You won't need me to tell you when the occupier of the White House goes down in disgrace.

You will know.

And it's true, ya got nothin'.

Meanwhile, the professionals have something.

You really should do some homework before shouting so desperately in the wind...

On 9/4/2017 at 0:47 AM, Andaman Al said:

has Donald J Trump EVER been religious?

With Mueller hot on his heels, closest advisors thrown the up of the WH, business leaders abandoning him and support from republicans in congress growing decidedly tepid, prayer may be the only thing Trump has left.

Edited by Thakkar

Editorial: Mueller finds alarming signs — and sleazy people — in collusion probe

"Special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into possible collusion between the Donald Trump presidential campaign and agents of the Russian government has been remarkably discreet, as it should be."

"But other sources have leaked three names — Michael D. CohenFelix Sater and Eric Schneiderman — that indicate that Mueller’s team is probing very deeply."

"Sater is a childhood friend of Cohen, a former business associate of Trump, and a onetime government informant with ties to all manner of unsavory people, including Russian oligarchs; Schneiderman at the opposite end of the probity scale, is New York state’s attorney general."

http://www.stltoday.com/opinion/editorial/editorial-mueller-finds-alarming-signs-and-sleazy-people-in-collusion/article_3eb6b7e5-68fc-5622-9f1d-197b991b3d79.html

Report: Mueller, IRS Join Forces to Probe Trump Finances

"Special counsel Robert Mueller is teaming up with the IRS in his ongoing investigation into whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, The Daily Beast reported Thursday night."

"The partnership involves the IRS Criminal Investigations Unit, which specializes in tax-related and money-laundering crimes and has access to Trump’s tax returns — documents he has refused to release, even though candidates routinely make them public."

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/09/01/report-mueller-irs-join-forces-probe-trump-finances

Follow the money. :thumbsup:

Edited by iReason

Mueller examining Trump letter on Comey firing that contradicts statements by Pence, others

"On the day before President Donald Trump fired former FBI director James Comey, he summoned his vice president, chief of staff, top lawyer and other senior advisers to the Oval Office."

"He was ready to get rid of Comey, Trump told them that Monday morning in May, and had prepared a termination letter that laid out in detail his many frustrations, which had boiled over the previous weekend at his private golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey."

"The draft, which was first reported by the New York Times, establishes Trump's thinking prior to the firing and contradicts initial statements from White House officials about why he dismissed his FBI director."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-mueller-trump-comey-letter-20170901-story.html

This was Monday, May 8, and Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, White House Counsel Donald McGahn, 

senior adviser Hope Hicks, senior policy adviser Stephen Miller, VP. Pence and Jared Kushner were all there.

Proof that he decided to fire Comey before he solicited recommendations from AG. Sessions,

and Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein.

The LIES continue to unravel...

Edited by iReason

14 minutes ago, iReason said:

tax-related

Unreported cancellation of debt (ie., from German/Russian loans) might be evasion of taxable income - a crime. https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2011/09/26/when-loans-are-taxed-as-income/#53f31ba74874

Same applies to debt that in substance versus literal terms of loan will never be collected if defaulted.

13 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

Allegations and convictions are two entirely different things!!!

Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot must be innocent too.  After all, they were not convicted of anything.  I don't think you understand the concept of the abuse of power, among other things.

Trump family and associates to be in the Russia probe crosshairs

"A web of President Donald Trump's family and associates will be back in the crosshairs of congressional committees investigating whether his campaign colluded with Russia, as well as of the high-wattage legal team assembled by special counsel Robert Mueller."

"The expected crush of interviews, subpoenas, and testimony this fall underscores both the broad scope of the Russia probes and the certainty that they will shadow Trump's presidency for months or even years."

"Most participants are gearing up for a long haul, Rep. Adam Schiff of California the top Democrat on the House intelligence committee, said his panel has a "tremendous number of witnesses to get through" in the preparation of a public report."

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/05/trump-family-and-associates-to-be-in-the-russia-probe-crosshairs.html

:laugh:

1 hour ago, iReason said:

Trump family and associates to be in the Russia probe crosshairs

"A web of President Donald Trump's family and associates will be back in the crosshairs of congressional committees investigating whether his campaign colluded with Russia, as well as of the high-wattage legal team assembled by special counsel Robert Mueller."

"The expected crush of interviews, subpoenas, and testimony this fall underscores both the broad scope of the Russia probes and the certainty that they will shadow Trump's presidency for months or even years."

"Most participants are gearing up for a long haul, Rep. Adam Schiff of California the top Democrat on the House intelligence committee, said his panel has a "tremendous number of witnesses to get through" in the preparation of a public report."

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/05/trump-family-and-associates-to-be-in-the-russia-probe-crosshairs.html

:laugh:

Ivanka Trump’s business partner busted in Russian money laundering scheme

It looks like Donald Trump Jr may not be the only one of Donald Trump’s children who ends up being taken down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. A newly uncovered money laundering scheme, run through Scotland of all places, has connected a business partner and “dear friend” of Ivanka Trump to money laundered from Russia.

http://www.palmerreport.com/politics/russian-ivanka-money-laundering/4741/