Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems they might be focusing on this.  Obstruction of justice.  Enough for an impeachment?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/jared-kushner-robert-mueller-documents-russia-investigation/index.html

Jared Kushner's team turned over documents to special counsel in Russia investigation

Jared Kushner has turned over documents in recent weeks to special counsel Robert Mueller as investigators have begun asking in witness interviews about Kushner's role in the firing of FBI Director James Comey, CNN has learned.

Mueller's investigators have expressed interest in Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and a White House senior adviser, as part of its probe into Russian meddling, including potential obstruction of justice in Comey's firing, sources familiar with the matter said.

8 hours ago, beechguy said:

I didn't realize that 33% in the polls was a threshold for impeachment.

Some other indicator poll results:

49% Trump likely committed a crime

44% Trump unlikely committed a crime

7%  no opinion

58% approve of the way Robert Mueller is handling the investigation into possible collaboration between the Trump campaign and the Russian government

versus approval rate of

37% for Trump’s third-quarter, 42% for the Supreme Court and less than 14% for Congress

http://time.com/5007906/trump-russia-crime-poll/

Sessions may have to resign himself for misleading the Senate Investigation Committee after he did not disclose a meeting with Papa, despite being asked over multiple appearances on Capitol Hill whether he or anyone on the campaign ever discussed meeting with Russians.

“This is another example in an alarming pattern in which you, the nation’s top law enforcement officer, apparently failed to tell the truth, under oath, about the Trump team’s contacts with agents of Russia,” Senate Judiciary Committee member Al Franken (D-Minn.) wrote Thursday in a letter to Sessions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/democrats-demand-that-sessions-explain-his-meeting-with-papadopoulos/2017/11/02/fd374a34-bffd-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.7389866c73f8

Edited by EvenSteven

25 minutes ago, EvenSteven said:

Sessions may have to resign himself for misleading the Senate Investigation Committee after he did not disclose a meeting with Papa, despite being asked over multiple appearances on Capitol Hill whether he or anyone on the campaign ever discussed meeting with Russians.

“This is another example in an alarming pattern in which you, the nation’s top law enforcement officer, apparently failed to tell the truth, under oath, about the Trump team’s contacts with agents of Russia,” Senate Judiciary Committee member Al Franken (D-Minn.) wrote Thursday in a letter to Sessions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/democrats-demand-that-sessions-explain-his-meeting-with-papadopoulos/2017/11/02/fd374a34-bffd-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.7389866c73f8

All true, however, it's well to bear in mind that the current push for Sessions to resign comes from the Gang of Breitbart as the first step in having Trump appoint a new Attorney General who will then fire Mueller.  So, on a lesser-of-two-very-evils theory I say keep Sessions on, vile snake that he is.

3 minutes ago, CaptHaddock said:

All true, however, it's well to bear in mind that the current push for Sessions to resign comes from the Gang of Breitbart as the first step in having Trump appoint a new Attorney General who will then fire Mueller.  So, on a lesser-of-two-very-evils theory I say keep Sessions on, vile snake that he is.

Sessions is an excellent example of creatures that dwell in the swamp Trump wanted to drain.  He's now surrounded by them.  What boggles my mind, is the Trump supporters loved the promise to drain the swamp.  But don't see that he's filling it up!  Boggles my mind.

Breaking news.  Another advisor in that meeting with Papo, Trump and Sessions has just confirmed Trump heard what Papo had to say.  He confirmed Trump knew what was being discussed.

The entire bunch are all liars.  Sessions could go down for this alone.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/carter-page-testimony-russia-trip/index.html

Exclusive: Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip

Former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page privately testified Thursday that he mentioned to Jeff Sessions he was traveling to Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign — as new questions emerge about the attorney general's comments to Congress about Russia and the Trump campaign.

11 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/carter-page-testimony-russia-trip/index.html

Exclusive: Carter Page testifies he told Sessions about Russia trip

Former Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page privately testified Thursday that he mentioned to Jeff Sessions he was traveling to Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign — as new questions emerge about the attorney general's comments to Congress about Russia and the Trump campaign.

Did you read the article to which you linked? Assuming he testified truthfully the testimony seems to be exculpatory, if anything.

Edited by lannarebirth

I think he will go on to be the greatest president the US have elected. Sure he’s making some mistakes but the results speak for themselves, lowest unemployment for decades, stock market booming, gdp increases on a monthly basis. Calling out the biased fake news outlets “priceless” about time.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Translation: I got nothing.

This big "nothing" burger is starting to look quite filling. LOL.  The guy who said that will have to live with that for the rest of his life. LOL

The advisor in the room said Trump "heard him out" regarding Papo's trip to Russia.

Bingo.

Just now, chezy86 said:

I think he will go on to be the greatest president the US have elected. Sure he’s making some mistakes but the results speak for themselves, lowest unemployment for decades, stock market booming, gdp increases on a monthly basis. Calling out the biased fake news outlets “priceless” about time.

Totally agree. He is the best president the US had in recent decades. He is not obsessed about his personal approval ratings and is knuckling down to some proper hard work undoing the horrible policies successive liberal govts have ruined the US with. Let's remember he only had a 2% chance to win the election and just look at him go! He will achieve wonders in his double bill, and even the most mentally retarded liberal will have to praise him. Can't wait.

3 minutes ago, chezy86 said:

You can congratulate Obama for most of this.  You are aware that unemployment rates are lagging indicators.  Reflective of decisions made in the past, not the present.  So no, this is not due to Trump.  Congrats go to Obama.

There has been a bump in the stock market.  One that was started during Obama's term.  235% increase.  Thanks Obama!  To really see what impact Trump had, you'll have to wait until his term has ended.

You do seem to be reading biased and fake news outlets.

4 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

Totally agree. He is the best president the US had in recent decades. He is not obsessed about his personal approval ratings and is knuckling down to some proper hard work undoing the horrible policies successive liberal govts have ruined the US with. Let's remember he only had a 2% chance to win the election and just look at him go! He will achieve wonders in his double bill, and even the most mentally retarded liberal will have to praise him. Can't wait.

Wow.  You lost all credibility when you said he's not obsessed about his approval rating.  That's all he cares about!

As I've asked many times, what has Trump accomplished so far.  I've got a big nothing burger from all his supporters.  Nothing.

Just now, craigt3365 said:

Wow.  You lost all credibility when you said he's not obsessed about his approval rating.  That's all he cares about!

As I've asked many times, what has Trump accomplished so far.  I've got a big nothing burger from all his supporters.  Nothing.

If Trump only cared about his vanity he would be doing the virtue signalling routine, expanding the ludicrous Diversity Visa Lottery, cancelling immigration laws, reducing border controls, throwing around welfare money like a ticker tape parade. Look at me, look at me, I'm pro diversity, islam is true America bla bla, airlifting pallets of used banknotes to hostile regimes like the Iranians. Denying it, admitting it, denying it...No. Trump is bringing back American jobs, he is clamping down on violent illegals, the stock market is purely reacting to the undeniable reality that America will be great again, thanks to a POTUS that is committed to improving his homeland and not playing silly image massaging games on the world stage.

Most satisfying to see the extreme liberals have been proven wrong on all counts. Remember? He won't last a year!! Remember that?? He has not only lasted a year but he has achieved more in that year than even his hardcore fans had hoped. Apart from all the triggered libs ruining the spectacle with their Russian hysteria it has been a truly great year. Trump 2020, bring it on.

22 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

You can congratulate Obama for most of this.  You are aware that unemployment rates are lagging indicators.  Reflective of decisions made in the past, not the present.  So no, this is not due to Trump.  Congrats go to Obama.

There has been a bump in the stock market.  One that was started during Obama's term.  235% increase.  Thanks Obama!  To really see what impact Trump had, you'll have to wait until his term has ended.

So by your reasoning we can blame the 2007 crash on Bill Clinton.

The only thing lagging, is some posters grasp of reality. http://www.fedprimerate.com/dow-jones-industrial-average-history-djia.htm

I would say the jump from 17,888 to 18847 in one week at the election, was pretty good indicator, that everyone was tired of Obama's crap. The other 4500 points, to 23434, on Oct.27, 21017 is just an exclamation point.

Edited by beechguy

12 minutes ago, FreddieRoyle said:

No. Trump is bringing back American jobs, he is clamping down on violent illegals, the stock market is purely reacting to the undeniable reality that America will be great again, thanks to a POTUS that is committed to improving his homeland and not playing silly image massaging games on the world stage.

Most satisfying to see the extreme liberals have been proven wrong on all counts. Remember? He won't last a year!! Remember that?? He has not only lasted a year but he has achieved more in that year than even his hardcore fans had hoped. Apart from all the triggered libs ruining the spectacle with their Russian hysteria it has been a truly great year. Trump 2020, bring it on.

Please show me a report that proves Trump is bringing back jobs.  Just one CREDIBLE report.  And one that shows he's clamping down on violent illegals. Too funny.

Extreme liberals?  You want put everybody in buckets, which is your #1 problem.  Many of us are not liberals.  We just want what's best for our country.  And right now, that's not Trump.

Funny that Trump supporters always go back to "but, but, but...he won!". Ya got nothing else?

4 minutes ago, beechguy said:

So by your reasoning we can blame the 2007 crash on Bill Clinton.

The only thing lagging, is some posters grasp of reality. http://www.fedprimerate.com/dow-jones-industrial-average-history-djia.htm

I would say the jump from 17,888 to 18847 in one week at the election, was pretty good indicator, that everyone was tired of Obama's crap. The other 4500 points, to 23434, on Oct.27, 21017 is just an exclamation point.

Yes, it can definitely be blamed on those in power before the crash.  There are many reasons for this.  And they were in charge of it all after all.....

40 minutes ago, chezy86 said:

Wow, that's like calling Pol Pot "the greatest leader Cambodia ever had."   Admittedly, Pol Pot cut down on unemployment, but....

6 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Please show me a report that proves Trump is bringing back jobs.  Just one CREDIBLE report.  And one that shows he's clamping down on violent illegals. Too funny.

Extreme liberals?  You want put everybody in buckets, which is your #1 problem.  Many of us are not liberals.  We just want what's best for our country.  And right now, that's not Trump.

Funny that Trump supporters always go back to "but, but, but...he won!". Ya got nothing else?

Very well, right back at you, show us what Obama did to bring back jobs.

In the mean time, President Trump has rolled back a number of ridiculous Executive Orders from Obama, appointed a Supreme Court Justice, not satisfied, but there is a budget for 2018, and they are working on tax reform.

You just never know where fake news is coming from do you? Like your post might be genuine but more likely leftie news outlet inspired propaganda.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, FreddieRoyle said:

If Trump only cared about his vanity he would be doing the virtue signalling routine, expanding the ludicrous Diversity Visa Lottery, cancelling immigration laws, reducing border controls, throwing around welfare money like a ticker tape parade. Look at me, look at me, I'm pro diversity, islam is true America bla bla, airlifting pallets of used banknotes to hostile regimes like the Iranians. Denying it, admitting it, denying it...No. Trump is bringing back American jobs, he is clamping down on violent illegals, the stock market is purely reacting to the undeniable reality that America will be great again, thanks to a POTUS that is committed to improving his homeland and not playing silly image massaging games on the world stage.

What a wonderfully welcome post. Perhaps the best of  the thread. 

Sadly, this thread has been hijacked by 4 or 5 extreme liberals that have not got the integrity to admit they were wrong. They will do everything in their power to discredit all the good things Trump has done, and is doing for the good of the Yanks. 

49 minutes ago, beechguy said:

Very well, right back at you, show us what Obama did to bring back jobs.

In the mean time, President Trump has rolled back a number of ridiculous Executive Orders from Obama, appointed a Supreme Court Justice, not satisfied, but there is a budget for 2018, and they are working on tax reform.

This isn't about Obama.  You many think those EO's were ridiculous.  Many think the opposite.  So far, there's little meat there.  Overturning an EO or appointing a SCJ is small stuff.  Got anything more?

20 minutes ago, chezy86 said:

You just never know where fake news is coming from do you? Like your post might be genuine but more likely leftie news outlet inspired propaganda.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Leftie news outlet inspired propaganda?  Sounds like something that would come from Trump.  Just because he doesn't like what they report. LOL

Just now, craigt3365 said:

This isn't about Obama.  You many think those EO's were ridiculous.  Many think the opposite.  So far, there's little meat there.  Overturning an EO or appointing a SCJ is small stuff.  Got anything more?

Geez, considering how great you tell us Obama was, I didn't think it would be much of a challenge.

Actually, rolling back many of the regulations has already been considered a great help to business. Also, I consider having a budget a step forward, instead of having to operate under sequester for so long. 

6 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

What a wonderfully welcome post. Perhaps the best of  the thread. 

Sadly, this thread has been hijacked by 4 or 5 extreme liberals that have not got the integrity to admit they were wrong. They will do everything in their power to discredit all the good things Trump has done, and is doing for the good of the Yanks. 

First, many of us detest the use of Yanks.  It's a derogatory term.  Please.....

Second, please show something significant Trump's done.  This gets old asking for this and never getting an answer.

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

It is a spiritual axiom that every time we are disturbed, no matter what the cause, there is something wrong with us.  Comical, as you put everybody that disagree with you as a Trump supporter, before reporting the post as it hurts your feelings.