Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

If the dems nominate someone who is as much in love with Putin as Trump is you won't have to hire them. They'll pick up the tab.

If that is so I'm sure you can tell us how much the Russians spent to get Trump elected?  You can tell us that can't you? 

You see when asked for facts you come up empty.  Follow the money.  I can tell you how much the dems spent on British interference with the American elections but you can't tell me how much the Russians spent getting Trump elected now can you ?

Edited by amvet

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, amvet said:

If that is so I'm sure you can tell us how much the Russians spent to get Trump elected?  You can tell us that can't you? 

You see when asked for facts you come up empty.  Follow the money.  I can tell you how much the dems spent on British interference with the American elections but you can't tell me how much the Russians spent getting Trump elected now can you ?

Does  our loudest person in the field really think that all the people will follow the loudest noice and think it's the final truth, spoken by the real people?

I think you got your intelligence records wrong. That's not how people grown in the western hemisphere act. We tend to have our own minds. Every one of us. 

How much value should be placed on the Russian hacking of the DNC files? I would say that was invaluable.

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

How much value should be placed on the Russian hacking of the DNC files? I would say that was invaluable.

What did they hack?  As far as I know Wikileaks released phished emails that incriminated the Clinton campaign.  They didn't make up any fake news like the British spy who was trying to damage the Trump campaign.  Correct me if I'm in error but I think all the emails were legitimate and none of them made up.  I think no one should fear the truth.  If Trumps tax returns were phished and released I think that would be great.  I'm all in favor of transparency.  

14 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Does  our loudest person in the field really think that all the people will follow the loudest noice and think it's the final truth, spoken by the real people?

I think you got your intelligence records wrong. That's not how people grown in the western hemisphere act. We tend to have our own minds. Every one of us.

I agree.  Advertising didn't win the Presidential election.  The least offensive candidate won.  

I agree.  Advertising didn't win the Presidential election.  The least offensive candidate won.  

Do you understand that I meant you are the loudest person, who makes the most noise?

I guess you do, and wish to show otherwise. 

Anyway, it's you and your ridiculous agenda, which is bad for the whole world.

I believe we all agree with that sentiment. 

8 minutes ago, amvet said:

What did they hack?  As far as I know Wikileaks released phished emails that incriminated the Clinton campaign.  They didn't make up any fake news like the British spy who was trying to damage the Trump campaign.  Correct me if I'm in error but I think all the emails were legitimate and none of them made up.  I think no one should fear the truth.  If Trumps tax returns were phished and released I think that would be great.  I'm all in favor of transparency.  

I guess you believe that the Russians didn't give wikileaks this info?  As for the charge of making up fake news you level at the British spy. Really, he was reporting information that he collected. He himself has said that he believes 70 to 90 percent of it is true. What evidence do you have that he made things up?

2 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

I guess you believe that the Russians didn't give wikileaks this info?  As for the charge of making up fake news you level at the British spy. Really, he was reporting information that he collected. He himself has said that he believes 70 to 90 percent of it is true. What evidence do you have that he made things up?

Mainstream media has not released it because it is fake.  If it was real it would have been released. 

Mainstream media has not released it because it is fake.  If it was real it would have been released. 

God knows where you get your information. But it's certainly clear where you don't get it from

The Steele Report, Revisited

How much of the infamous document ended up being corroborated elsewhere? A whole lot.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/09/a_lot_of_the_steele_dossier_has_since_been_corroborated.html

5 minutes ago, oilinki said:

Do you understand that I meant you are the loudest person, who makes the most noise?

I guess you do, and wish to show otherwise. 

Anyway, it's you and your ridiculous agenda, which is bad for the whole world.

I believe we all agree with that sentiment. 

Why attack me instead of what I said?  Because I don't agree with you does not mean I have an agenda.  Trump got elected.  Trump is not going to be impeached.  That is what we all know as fact so far.  I'm not loud.  I never attack anyone or call anyone names.  I only post what I feel are facts. 

6 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Perhaps Clinton lostherpassword?

Guy's PLEASE stop feeding the Troll. You know he is a Troll, you know he is Trolling you, just resist the urge and Ignore him and his posts. They add no value, they are  always distractions, off topic, tit for tat and 'but but but'. If you don't feed a Troll it will die all alone under the bridge.  The particular Troll involved tries to hijack any thread on world news and we give him a helping hand. Now, where were we on the Thread, ah yes...Trump.

3 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

God knows where you get your information. But it's certainly clear where you don't get it from

The Steele Report, Revisited

How much of the infamous document ended up being corroborated elsewhere? A whole lot.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2017/09/a_lot_of_the_steele_dossier_has_since_been_corroborated.html

Wikileaks was released before the election the British spy report was not.  If any of it is true I'm sure Mueller will use it to try and impeach Trump.  So we shall see who is correct. 

Why attack me instead of what I said?  Because I don't agree with you does not mean I have an agenda.  Trump got elected.  Trump is not going to be impeached.  That is what we all know as fact so far.  I'm not loud.  I never attack anyone or call anyone names.  I only post what I feel are facts. 

I would not attack you if you would present yourself as Russian. 
I attack you as you present yourself as American Veteran. 

I attack you for presenting something else than you really are. 

Do you have a problem with that?

1 minute ago, oilinki said:

I would not attack you if you would present yourself as Russian. 
I attack you as you present yourself as American Veteran. 

I attack you for presenting something else than you really are. 

Do you have a problem with that?

I am a disabled American Vet living in Thailand and a member of the VFW. 

I am a disabled American Vet living in Thailand and a member of the VFW. 

Ooh Myyyy Goood, which I don't believe in. 

23 minutes ago, amvet said:

At last a breath of fresh air on this thread, someone speaking facts. Strange how the 3 people controlling this thread don't answer you on these good posts. They are not only off-topic but ridiculously prejudiced. Disagree with them and they'll get your post removed or even get you banned.

We've had the poll, we don't believe  he will be impeached. There are plenty of other websites the trio, and you know who you are, can post their hatred and biased.

1 hour ago, amvet said:

Clinton and Trump spent $81million on Facebook ads.  If the Russians have figured out a way to influence American elections for $150,000 they have the hottest ad team in the world and I for one would want to hire them for the dems for the next election. 

Is this true? I have  no doubt to believe it.

How insane to think that such a small percentage influenced the US elections. It was nothing to do with Trump anyway.

4 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

At last a breath of fresh air on this thread, someone speaking facts. Strange how the 3 people controlling this thread don't answer you on these good posts. They are not only off-topic but ridiculously prejudiced. Disagree with them and they'll get your post removed or even get you banned.

We've had the poll, we don't believe  he will be impeached. There are plenty of other websites the trio, and you know who you are, can post their hatred and biased.

I think most of us, in the free world, want our selves to control the discussions we participate. 

This is the difference to the communist ideology, where only the selected ones are allowed to share their ideas about life.

When the old Soviet Union ideology raises it's head, it means that there is people who are willing to abuse others for their own gain. Its' pretty sad and unsustain in the long run. 

It's possible that these people who abuse others are able to abuse others for some time, but at the end of the day, they will pay the price.. and will be killed. 

Just saying. 

1 minute ago, oilinki said:

I think most of us, in the free world, want our selves to control the discussions we participate. 

This is the difference to the communist ideology, where only the selected ones are allowed to share their ideas about life.

When the old Soviet Union ideology raises it's head, it means that there is people who are willing to abuse others for their own gain. Its' pretty sad and unsustain in the long run. 

It's possible that these people who abuse others are able to abuse others for some time, but at the end of the day, they will pay the price.. and will be killed. 

Just saying. 

Would be better if you actually just said something relevant the post you're replying to.

7 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Would be better if you actually just said something relevant the post you're replying to.

I'm happy you got the message. 

Per request from some posters, this thread will be re-opened, however, the name calling and flaming of others will not be tolerated.  

You have been given a great deal of latitude.   That does not extend to the abuse of other posters.

CNN hits back after Trump tweet: How about you do your job?

CNN and several of its employees hit back at President Donald Trump after Trump questioned on Saturday why people around the world continue to get their news from “fake” CNN and said that he thinks Fox News is “MUCH more important.”

According to Slate.com, the network’s communications and public relations department responded in a tweet of its own, saying, “It’s not CNN’s job to represent the U.S to the world. That’s yours. Our job is to report the news. #FactsFirst”

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/cnn-hits-back-after-trump-tweet-how-about-you-do-your-job/#.WhrZKFT-KmA.facebook

Donald Trump is PISSED (And Lying) Because He Won't Be Time Magazine's Person of the Year

After having told more than 1,600 lies since Inauguration Day, it isn't really news anymore when Donald Trump wildly diverges from the truth. He has proven himself to be a pathological liar who fabricates stories even when there is no clear advantage in doing so.

That aberrant behavior explains his latest tweet wherein he whines pitifully about not being named Time Magazine's "Person of the Year." He obviously regards it as a personal affront even though the designation is not intended to be an award of praise. Just ask prior recipient Adolf Hitler. Nevertheless, Trump's ego is mortally wounded as revealed in this hastily scribbled tweet:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/11/24/1718425/-Donald-Trump-is-PISSED-And-Lying-Because-He-Won-t-Be-Time-Magazine-s-Person-of-the-Year?detail=emaildkre