Nationwide crime crackdown nets 10 million yaa baa pills and 20,000 guns

webfact

Nationwide crime crackdown nets 10 million yaa baa pills and 20,000 guns

IMG_1582.png

BANGKOK: -- Authorities have seized more than 10 million methamphetamine pills and almost 20,000 unlicensed guns in nationwide crime crackdown since last October, Maj-Gen Kongcheep Tantravanich, spokesman of the Defence Ministry, disclosed on Sunday.

The crackdown was ordered by Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister Prawit Wongsuwan in his capacity as the man in charge of security affairs with focus on child prostitution and offences deemed as the source of social instability and violence which include trafficking in narcotics and war weapons, hired gunmen, human trafficking and debt collection through violent means.

He said authorities were also instructed to focus on money laundering in connection with dark influence, human and narcotics trafficking.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/nationwide-crime-crackdown-nets-10-million-yaa-baa-pills-20000-guns/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-05-22

Now lets just work this out 10million pills 20,000 guns . The average dealer would have 1 or  2 000 pills  and 3  guns average tops!  So whats happened here theres 1,000s of people facing jail term ....but.....umm but where are they going to put them if already the jails are overcrowded and packed already to overcapacity??  I don't believe this ,further more wheres the pics ...and isn't it strange how the haul evenly rounds off to guess the nearest ,000 or 10,000.  Well done ! if in fact the article is true .............remember T.I.T so I very much have my doubts.