"Sexy Isaan nurse" says sorry and resigns after online drama

webfact

6 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

"Paricat Chatsri or "Paeng", 26, was featured on a Thai Nurse's Association page on Facebook along with a caption poking fun at the military."

"Paeng"...............I bet she is too.

It will be decades before she changes her nickname to Tuk.

25 minutes ago, realenglish1 said:

Confusing and not truthful She said she did not post the comments but was sorry about .the trouble she caused What trouble if she did not post the comments

This girl is lying through her teeth 

Anyone can see this 

Well I did! !!!!

5 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

She lost her job because someone used her image without permission and posters here just make sexist remarks.

Pathetic. :sad:

1st comment that actually covered the point. The others are busy sharing their nana nurse experiences. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crystal sauce said:

According to the measure of global job change, an individual is able to change his job three times in his life.

I had three different jobs by the time I was 12. I cannot count the number of jobs I had in over50 years of working. So, you must forgive me when I ask you to cite your sources.

According to the International Labor Organization only about 25% of the workers worldwide have permanent long-term jobs.

" . . . The World Employment and Social Outlook 2015 (WESO)   finds that, among countries with available data (covering 84 per cent of the global workforce), three quarters of workers are employed on temporary or short-term contracts, in informal jobs often without any contract, under own-account arrangements or in unpaid family jobs . . . Globally over 60 per cent of all workers lack any kind of employment contract, with most of them engaged in own-account or contributing family work in the developing world. However, even among wage and salaried workers, less than half (42 per cent) are working on a permanent contract . . . ".

http://www.ilo.org/global/about-the-ilo/newsroom/news/WCMS_368252/lang--en/index.htm

Boys in green just cannot take one word of criticism can they?

My god checking Facebook 24/7 shows what a waste of time those years have been.

Childlike is too good a description for them

Do they not know everybody inside and outside are laughing their things off at them.

7 hours ago, crystal sauce said:

According to the measure of global job change, an individual is able to change his job three times in his life.

ah so that why there so many unemployed, I had 9 different kinds of jobs that I can think of. lol

7 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

She lost her job because someone used her image without permission and posters here just make sexist remarks.

After reading the article it seemed to me that rather stand-up for herself she is trying to use the publicity to secure a new job, as for the "sexist" remarks, it's called humour, nobody is accusing her of being a prostitute or saying that, that is all she can do.

Brigante7.

The highly professional Thai military should never be smeared by being associated with cases like this. As Kuhn Prayut keeps reminding us (not enough it seems), the proud Thai military is beyond reproach in all matters. Please keep this in mind when trying on your sexist 'humor'.  :coffee1:

7 hours ago, PoorSucker said:

Read the article slowly, she hasn't lost her job. She is leaving at her own free will.

If someone else posted her picture and captions without her permission, I feel sorry that it cost her

her job as a nurse.  She may be a victim in this case.  Hope she lands on her feet okay and gets a better

job somewhere else.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Thechook said:

So she made a joke about the military,  geez thai soldiers are an overly sensitive little princesses.

Did you read the article?  SHE did not make the comment.  Someone used her image and added it.

16 hours ago, KeeperRik said:

These Nurses have to pay big money to train then get paid a pittance just to clear up other people's Shit,and then,what do they get in return, more Shit. These people have my greatest admiration what ever they look like!

Nurses are angels.