End for Kodi users in sight

nbm47

One argumentative troll post has been removed from this thread.

This forum and these topics are here to help members, and comments designed to deliberately bait or troll other members not only derail and deflect the subject, but are against Forum Rules and are not welcome here.

Continued behaviour of this nature will result in a posting rights suspension.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

any idea where this can be downloaded or accessed?

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 9:59 AM, Jai Dee said:

Here is an archive of all the addons in the SuperRepo repository.

If you know exactly which addons you need and in which order to install them simply download them from the archive.

For example, to install the Exodus addon and get it working properly you must first download and install these addons in order:

1. script.exodus.metadata

2. script.exodus.artwork

3. script.module.urlresolver

4. plugin.video.exodus-3.1.15

Very Important:

You must be patient and wait until you see the message "Addon installed" before proceeding to the next step.

If you proceed too soon your addon will not work properly.

28 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

Jai Dee yesterday posted a link to the SR archive, which has the Exodus repository inside.

yes i meant part from that and kodi israel….dont dig these two repos very much.

maybe i just have to wait till fusion installer comes online…if ever.

8 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

yes i meant part from that and kodi israel….dont dig these two repos very much.

maybe i just have to wait till fusion installer comes online…if ever.

The exodus repo is online, so if you from the SR archive download https://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/addons.superrepo.org/v7/addons/repository.exodus/repository.exodus-2.0.0.zip

Then you can install the addon from there

1 hour ago, janclaes47 said:

The exodus repo is online, so if you from the SR archive download https://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/addons.superrepo.org/v7/addons/repository.exodus/repository.exodus-2.0.0.zip

Then you can install the addon from there

I found a zip of exodus repo 2.0.0 in my packages folder and it installed….but when i clicked it to install exodus i git a notice saying could b=not connect to repo. Guess all these links lead back to tvaddons somehow. bummer.

1 minute ago, JHolmesJr said:

I found a zip of exodus repo 2.0.0 in my packages folder and it installed….but when i clicked it to install exodus i git a notice saying could b=not connect to repo. Guess all these links lead back to tvaddons somehow. bummer.

If the zip is in your packages folder than where is you addon.

Did you uninstall it?

My repo definitely connects, as i just tested it, and it updated to Exodus 3.1.16 on June 12 at 5pm

16 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

If the zip is in your packages folder than where is you addon.

Did you uninstall it?

My repo definitely connects, as i just tested it, and it updated to Exodus 3.1.16 on June 12 at 5pm

I have exodus on SPMC 16.7  but not on Kodi 17.3….the zip was in my packages folder on SPMC.

Copied it to the general download folder of my shield.

then opened  kodi and installed zip from there.

5 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

Your research is so good that you don't even know the name of the original developer. Its Lambda FYI.

Lambda agreed way back in February that TV addons would continue to develop Exodus.

lambda4.png

However, shortly after, the TVADDONS twitter account posted:

As a result of recent incidents with an abusive box seller, lambda is retiring. His latest version of Exodus is verified to be clean.

The development of Exodus and Phoenix will continue at the helm of other members of the TV ADDONS team. It will grow and improve!

Sorry but that was then, this now..................

When I see these addons up and running officially, I will believe it all, until then its as I said opinion not fact

12 minutes ago, nbm47 said:

Sorry but that was then, this now..................

When I see these addons up and running officially, I will believe it all, until then its as I said opinion not fact

Exodus IS up and running.

Updated on June 12

A version of Exodus maybe up and running but not an official one as TV addons isn't working . Probably comes from that well known copy artist

Anonymous.

Obviously you have your beliefs and I have mine, lets leave it at that.

3 minutes ago, nbm47 said:

A version of Exodus maybe up and running but not an official one as TV addons isn't working . Probably comes from that well known copy artist

Anonymous.

Obviously you have your beliefs and I have mine, lets leave it at that.

See that you have no idea what you're talking about, so since it doesn't make sense to discuss anything with that kind of people, this will my last response to you.

If you had the slightest knowledge about Kodi related matters, you would know that Exodus has it's own official repo outside the Tvaddons repo, and that it doesn't need for Tvaddons to be online.

The addon can only update from the official repo.Bye

exodus.JPG.eba34484cbae1271d7fddf3f407085b5.JPGExodus2.JPG.752532061b994e5115110dd1f4dc8dae.JPG

See that you have no idea what you're talking about, so since it doesn't make sense to discuss anything with that kind of people, this will my last response to you.

If you had the slightest knowledge about Kodi related matters, you would know that Exodus has it's own official repo outside the Tvaddons repo, and that it doesn't need for Tvaddons to be online.

The addon can only update from the official repo.Bye

exodus.JPG.eba34484cbae1271d7fddf3f407085b5.JPGExodus2.JPG.752532061b994e5115110dd1f4dc8dae.JPG

Don't waste your breath mate. We will enjoy the real exodus while he reads a book [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Noobs and Nerds repository has found a new temporary home and is alive and kicking again.

Capture_28.jpg

The Elysium addon (formerly Zen) is an excellent alternative for Exodus or Specto.

Capture_29.jpg

18 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

The Elysium addon (formerly Zen) is an excellent alternative for Exodus or Specto.

All the live Australian channels have gone from Zen, I presume the same would apply to Elysium

1 minute ago, Peterw42 said:

All the live Australian channels have gone from Zen, I presume the same would apply to Elysium

I think you mean Zem, not Zen... and yes, there are no Australian channels listed in the Elysium Network lineup, it has predominantly US channels.

6 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

ZEN never had Australian channels, but ZEM had, and Elysium is a replacement for ZEN which is a movie addon.

6 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

This is now a LiveStreamsPro link under Kodi.

I think that addon was one of Shani's (like Zem) so I would be surprised if it continues to work for much longer because Shani has shut shop.

7 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

I think you mean Zem, not Zen... and yes, there are no Australian channels listed in the Elysium Network lineup, it has predominantly US channels.

Oops, my mistake. 

6 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

ZEN never had Australian channels, but ZEM had, and Elysium is a replacement for ZEN which is a movie addon.

Sorry, have the glasses on now, lol.

But I did notice the Australian channels have recently disappeared from ZEM.

4 minutes ago, Jai Dee said:

I think that addon was one of Shani's (like Zem) so I would be surprised if it continues to work for much longer because Shani has shut shop.

I think LivestreamPro still works, same as F4MTester still work, because they don't provide any content.

LiveStreamPro allows you to connect to M3U lists, bit like Playslist loader.

Since  Shanis repo has been taken offline you will have to download it from an alternative source, which are plenty available

17 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

LiveStreamPro allows you to connect to M3U lists, bit like Playslist loader

This is correct. LiveStreamPro allows for playlists including xml lists. There are current YouTube videos showing Jai Dee how to stream FTFA using this method. Still works today.

LSP_FTFA.JPG.5d2649b39a128ac27e378fa54b46aa6c.JPG

The new laws being proposed, state that retailers cannot sell boxes any product that are pre-loaded with Kodi.   They have no control over the software on the internet.  I have already found ways around the closing down of TVADDONS.AG.  I have got EXODUS to work with another repository.  Anyone can download the Kodi program and load it into an Android box or Amazon Fire  or Xbox bought legally without pre-loaded Kodi addon.

The only way they could actually get rid of KODI would be to destroy Android. That would mean that no more Android cell phones, no computers or anything that is capable of running Android. 

Kodi or something equivalent will be around for a long time.  Software writers will always find a way. 

9 minutes ago, habanero said:

The new laws being proposed, state that retailers cannot sell boxes any product that are pre-loaded with Kodi.  

With all respect but your interpretation of the court ruling is in error.

Kodi is 100% legal software, where it is an empty media platform, which allows to play media files on your private server or stream from the internet.

The court ruling states that boxes with a Kodi loaded with  3rd party addons, which allow to stream copyrighted content, are not allowed to be sold in the EU.

The court ruling has no legal value anywhere outside the EU.

There are thousands of LEGAL 3rd party Kodi addons, which allow to stream copyrighted content with the consent of the producer, and there is no law against that.

What has happened regarding TVaddons, is that they are sued in a Texas court by a single company named Dish Network.

So far there isn't any ruling or hearing in that case.

5 minutes ago, janclaes47 said:

With all respect but your interpretation of the court ruling is in error.

Kodi is 100% legal software, where it is an empty media platform, which allows to play media files on your private server or stream from the internet.

The court ruling states that boxes with a Kodi loaded with  3rd party addons, which allow to stream copyrighted content, are not allowed to be sold in the EU.

The court ruling has no legal value anywhere outside the EU.

There are thousands of LEGAL 3rd party Kodi addons, which allow to stream copyrighted content with the consent of the producer, and there is no law against that.

What has happened regarding TVaddons, is that they are sued in a Texas court by a single company named Dish Network.

So far there isn't any ruling or hearing in that case.

I'm pretty sure Amazon does not sell fully loaded boxes anywhere now.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?&nodeId=200277240

Products offered for sale on Amazon should not promote, suggest the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. Any streaming media player or other device that violates this policy is prohibited from sale on Amazon.

It is your responsibility to source and sell products that do not promote, promise the facilitation of, or actively enable the infringement of or unauthorized access to digital media or other protected content. If you sell these products, we may immediately suspend or terminate your selling privileges and destroy inventory in our fulfillment centers without reimbursement. In addition, if we determine that your account has been used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, remittances and payments may be withheld or forfeited.

2 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Exodus went belly up for me yesterday.  Specto still is working OK.  But not Exodus.

My exodus is still working fine. What part of it is broken ?

4 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

My exodus is still working fine. What part of it is broken ?

It keeps saying no streams are available.  I rebooted, but no luck!  I'll give it a try on my plain vanilla system on the tablet now, see how it works!  The one on my android box is setup with all sorts of stuff. LOL

6 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

It keeps saying no streams are available.  I rebooted, but not luck!  I'll get it a try on my plain vanilla system on the tablet now, see how it works!  The one on my android box is setup with all sorts of stuff. LOL

lots of sources on laptop and droid box, tested 2-3 and they all play ok. In testing I noticed trainspotting 2 is out, thats the rest of my afternoon, lol

It's the box.  Works fine on the tablet, not on the box.  I just got home from overseas.  I let the box update for at least 30 minutes, just in case.  Saw lots of errors, but also get those on my tablet, which only has Exodus.

I'll let you know what I find out from "the guy". LOL

Archived