Political motive behind the hospital bombing in Bangkok

webfact

but they were not shooting and blowing up women and children then being cheered on stage by the ptp and the rest of the red terrorists for their deaths. By your standards killing children is not as bad as roughing up a few people when its your preferred group doing the killing

Edited by seajae

4 hours ago, hansnl said:

If it is indeed politically motivated, it certainly is clear from which political side this comes.

And shows they are still adhering to violence.

Which shows they do not deserve a political appointment.

Just suppose, in your own country a certain party uses bombs to make their mark, I am certain you would not want those people in power, do you?

Or do you?

Correct. If the military overthrew an elected government or the democratic system, they would all be hung or spend life in prison to rot where they deserve

3 hours ago, fruitman said:

Well did you forget how many bombs/shootings we had before the army took over? It was a warzone on the roads. It's much much better now.

I can only conclude that despite your alarming rhetoric, you have never been anywhere near a war zone...

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Those war zones retreated and became fortresses in Lumpini Park and Government House in Laksi. By then the thugs and guards were beating up innocent people who dare walk close to their fortress. You are lucky. 

Not Lucky just treated them the way they treated me i spoke it they did and a smile goes along way.

The only time the country saw a war-zone was back in the 40's and looked what happened then

The only thing that stops the country being like a civilised country is the Greens and Yellows who have from 32 wanted it their way.

I always feel that it's an act of someone who wants the junta to stay in power.  Citizens were complaining about the economy and the drop of support from the citizens.  They try to stir the attention away and make citizens feel the need for the junta to remain in power due to unrest.

6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Now which normal city folks would be that stupid to go to those war zones. I stayed away and it was normal except for the usual Bkk traffic jams. 

Which cityfolks? Well maybe the ones who live there???? :post-4641-1156694572:

5 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Those war zones retreated and became fortresses in Lumpini Park and Government House in Laksi. By then the thugs and guards were beating up innocent people who dare walk close to their fortress. You are lucky. 

Exactly what i thought, another one from Nakhon Nowhere who has no idea how big bangkok is.

Well did you forget how many bombs/shootings we had before the army took over? It was a warzone on the roads. It's much much better now.

Exactly what i thought, another one from Nakhon Nowhere who has no idea how big bangkok is.

Well, which one is it "fruitman", a war zone as you claim in post #25, or a minor problem in a big city, no big deal, as you suggest in post #40?

Well, which one is it "fruitman", a war zone as you claim in post #25 , or a minor problem in a big city, no big deal, as you suggest in post #40?

Wow el, your writer back from holidays?

Did they actually shoot anybody or just you way to twist the realities of the situation?

And what 'wing' are you affiliated with? No need to answer, the color you write for is obvious.

Edited by scorecard

Just now, scorecard said:

And by comparison the number of cases of violence committed by your colour massively outweigh the cases of violence by other colours / groups.

Next...

Collectively green and yellow massively outweigh the cases of violence by a country mile. Think we can agree to that.

8 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Collectively green and yellow massively outweigh the cases of violence by a country mile. Think we can agree to that.

Not really, again yout atttempting a wild twist but I guess that's what your paid to do.

Please don't assume what I will agree to.

It is interesting that reporters even dare to ask Prayut to his face whether the army was responsible for the bomb, (as part of a strategy to delay elections further).  Incredible though it may seem, this belief seems widely held by Thais.   

On 5/24/2017 at 7:58 PM, Eric Loh said:

On 5/24/2017 at 6:04 PM, fruitman said:

Now which normal city folks would be that stupid to go to those war zones. I stayed away and it was normal except for the usual Bkk traffic jams. 

Like the two children murdered at Big C Pratunam in the center of Bangkok's shopping district?  

'The men were caught with three pickup trucks, an M79 grenade launcher, 25 M79 grenades, an M16 assault rifle plus 70 bullets, a rifle and about 10 hand grenades. The men confessed to firing the grenade launcher from a pickup that was crossing the Pratunam overpass.'
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/aec/30238610

Or more childrem murdered as Thaksin backed red-shirt leaders rejoiced?

Or multiple bombings and burnings in center of Bangkok?

If one honestly thinks it was safer before the coup, or that the same person behind all the violence since 2006 isn't still active, one either has a hidden agenda or is just willfully blind.