One suspect, two girlfriends captured after videotaped jail break

webfact

One suspect, two girlfriends captured after videotaped jail break

By The Nation

810a46e77eea0c2ebd7674f87b85c54f.jpg

ROI ET: -- A suspect in a drugs case, Surasak Khanthamat – who fled a local police station’s detention cell in Roi Et’s Phon Thong district on Saturday with another suspect, Surachai Phumipak, and their two girlfriends – was recaptured along with the two women in a wooded area of Kalasin’s Na Mon district on Thursday morning.

Police continued to hunt for Surachai as of press time.

The suspects fled the cell after Pol Sgt-Major Chalad Naen-udon reportedly let their girlfriends, aged 18 and 21, visit them in the cell at 4am on Saturday. 

Chalad has been dismissed from the civil service and is facing two criminal charges for not exercising his police duties and reckless action resulting in the escape of the detainees.

The Roi Et Court had issued arrest warrants for the two suspects and their girlfriends over the jailbreak.

A CCTV recording, which showed the girlfriends kissing and hugging Surasak and Surachai before they all escaped from the cell, went viral on social media and drew criticism targeting the police officer’s action.

Source:  http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30316305

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-05-25

3 minutes ago, webfact said:

Chalad has been dismissed from the civil service and is facing two criminal charges for not exercising his police duties and reckless action resulting in the escape of the detainees.

Confirmation that all the 'inactive posts' have all been filled, and there are no more vacancies !

Glancing at the headline, for a moment I thought they had captured one of the two Punjabi boys with the fake Portuguese passports, who "escaped" from a police detention cell down South recently. 

At any rate, girlfriend assisted escapes from po-dunk police detention cells seems to be a thing now.  :wacko:

After first just glancing at the title of this story, "One Suspect, Two Girlfriends," when I hadn't yet read the story, I clicked on it just to comment, "this is news?  70% of all Thai males have two girlfriends!"  Haha, silly me.

5 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Glancing at the headline, for a moment I thought they had captured one of the two Punjabi boys with the fake Portuguese passports, who "escaped" from a police detention cell down South recently. 

At any rate, girlfriend assisted escapes from po-dunk police detention cells seems to be a thing now.  :wacko:

The Punjabi boys were caught three or four days ago. Hahaha. 

17 hours ago, webfact said:

The suspects fled the cell after Pol Sgt-Major Chalad Naen-udon reportedly let their girlfriends, aged 18 and 21, visit them in the cell at 4am on Saturday. 

a derisive, sarcastic comment on mental faculty and overall work ethics has been thought only and not written down and posted.

18 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Errr- they did, a couple of days later.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

A suspect in a drugs case, Surasak Khanthamat – who fled a local police station’s detention cell in Roi Et’s Phon Thong district on Saturday with another suspect, Surachai Phumipak, and their two girlfriends – was recaptured along with the two women

Busy boy. 

Edited by Bluespunk

Maybe the cops should stop letting women visit the jailed in there cell. Outside should be good enough to pass on the stuff.

That way they wont have to keep chasing them down. 

Like those 2 with fake passports.

Geeze

Everyone says thai prison is so bad yet they let him have a 3 some before he fled. Pretty funny.