Events that have no rational explanation

I woke up one afternoon after a nap with the TV still on, I was dreaming at the time of 2 sentences being uttered. Several seconds later that same phrase was spoken on the TV.

Another one also involving the TV was when I left it on for about 20 hours, thinking it may damage the TV I went to press the off button. When my finger was 2mm away the TV went off and was kaput.

And on a more humorous note. In Cambodia I was drinking in a bar when a very attractive woman in shorts, bikini top and a cap approached. We sat and talked, I bought her a drink and she accepted my invitation to my room. She then said wait here for 5 minutes, then when she returned she got on the back of my bike and we headed home. Upon arrival the girl on the back was still wearing the same clothes, but it wasn't the same girl.

Anyone got any other strange stories?

Just now, Crossy said:

You are now entering the Twilight Zone - do do do do, do do do do!

And entering The pub for further discussions.

That's something new for me. I usually get kicked out of the pub, not into it.

Just now, Kwasaki said:

The first two occurrences were Déjà Vu" .  

The third if she was still hot why worry. :laugh:

But she wasn't.

That still didn't stop me though.

Edited by Bikeman93
Addition

Just now, Andrew Dwyer said:

The 3rd occurrence was a good deed done by a girl for her ugly sister !
The 1st two ??......... I don't know, but maybe you should buy a lottery ticket...... and PM the number to me emoji51.png

I'm sure it was, but after she couldn't sit down for a week.

I trust I'm not going to offend anyone easily here. Where do you go when they kick you out the Pub?

Edited by Bikeman93

I read a book once just the one mind. 

Deepak Chopra - the power of synchro destiny.  When a deja vu happens this guy says it's a sign. I actually do follow it a fair bit and have had some odd occurrences happen before reading and after. So I take notice of stuff like that. 

When I was a schoolboy I used to walk past this house right close to the pavement it was and I always thought I'd hate to live there with people walking past so close to the window. Fast forward 15 years and I moved in with a woman who lived there, I had no connection to that area since school and had lived in another city for 4 years before. Split up with her after 3 months living together as she did not want to move. True story.

Bout 20 years ago was shopping in my home town, saw someone I thought I knew from school, hadn't seen for over 10 years. When I got closer I realised it wasn't him, turned the corner and guess what? There was my old school friend I just thought about. I didn't mention this to him though, was too freaky, but maybe I should have.

30 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

All perfectly explainable for an Arsenal fan such as yourself. The dead baby is the sign that Wengers young princes turned into frogs and the hankerchief is the reality of the situation tomorrow when you get thumped in the fa cup final. Dry your eyes boy :-)

10 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

All perfectly explainable for an Arsenal fan such as yourself. The dead baby is the sign that Wengers young princes turned into frogs and the hankerchief is the reality of the situation tomorrow when you get thumped in the fa cup final. Dry your eyes boy :-)

Wow you can just tell I'm a Gooner----that's spooky enough.........:coffee1:

Yes had a lot of disrespectful e-mails sent to me this week, one suggested that we plant potatoes around the pitch --so we have something to lift next season.

3 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

Wow you can just tell I'm a Gooner----that's spooky enough.........:coffee1:

Yes had a lot of disrespectful e-mails sent to me this week, one suggested that we plant potatoes around the pitch --so we have something to lift next season.

You give as good as you get. If only your team were so competitive. The Merseyside joke was very good

18 hours ago, Bikeman93 said:

And on a more humorous note. In Cambodia I was drinking in a bar when a very attractive woman in shorts, bikini top and a cap approached. We sat and talked, I bought her a drink and she accepted my invitation to my room. She then said wait here for 5 minutes, then when she returned she got on the back of my bike and we headed home. Upon arrival the girl on the back was still wearing the same clothes, but it wasn't the same girl.

Maybe it was a case of beer goggles and you had sobered up somewhat by the time you returned home so she didn't look so attractive? :sleepy:

Edited by katana

Ok here's one that's a very nice coincidence. A year ago I was at the FILS house walking around the little crappy village and I'm thinking this place could do with a few bins, crap everywhere. I walk along and spot this little Domino amongst a load if other rubbish. Domino with 6 dots so I like the number 6. Without thinking I pick it up and chuck it in my shorts pocket. Couple of weeks later my Mrs is ironing my clothes whilst I'm packing for a morning flight back to UK. She says what's this. I tell her I found it I just wanted it as I like number 6 she says maybe it's lucky it survived a washing machine. I go along with that. She sticks it in my bag next to the pregnancy test (used) that I carry along with a Buddha she insists I take on all trips for safety reasons. Anyway a 9 months pass I'm back to packing for a trip to hk and she checks I got all my luck and safety. She picks the domino up and she says "you know you picked this up" I say yeah I like the number 6. She flips it round and the letters RS are on the back of the domino. The initials of our Son.

Edited by Rc2702