Chanote with house on the land

Hi all, i wonder if anyone can advise me re valuse of land and house. Currently i have a chanote but no details of house on it. I plan to sell this land, does the land department increase the valuse of the chanote if they know there is a house on it? And how do they find out if there is a house on it if they do increase?

thanks

nick

The land office currently does not know there isnanhouse on it. How do they find out?

You may be lucky... Perhaps your local Land Office is not so good informed than others.

Is the house registered? Was it built with a permit?

In Essan.....its not unusual to sell your land (with a house on it)---as just land.......if questioned (which is unusual) the answer generally  is --I didn't think I was buying the house because I am pulling that one down and building a better one.......then pay.

*Of course this is just what I have heard & I would never advise anyone to do anything that is not 100% Kosher....................:coffee1:

Edited by oxo1947

Well my thought is they would not care if it has a house

They value land in an area, not worried about the dwelling as the Chanote is the determining factor as it allows full use of such property

& the Departments valuation is far less then what the buyer would be asking 

Then it,s up to the owner to put a value on the dwelling (so the correct taxes can be paid )

Edited by BEVUP

I am surprised to hear that you would expect the owner to put a value on it in order to pay the correct tax,  my main house has a large piece of land and the house is properly registered with a Blue registration book.  When i pay the yearly tax at the town hall they only asked what the land is used for never been interested in the house even though everyone must know it is there