Troll  post. Without a doubt. No doubt here legally on appropriate visa or visa exempt. Stand by for further posts in Sept saying they let him off ect ect ect. 

Edited by jeab1980

11 minutes ago, ronnieadurante said:

With all due respect sir you act like I created a monster..there are over 60,000 illegals in thailand.
I'm a g7 tourist and about a .5 on the 1-10 scale of illegal immigration in thailand.
I maintain an apartment here and live here 6 months a year.
See you in september.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

So,you are from a G7 country and that make you special?

Just stop withthe BS. Pay your fine and leave!

thank you

Edited by dutchisaan
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ronnieadurante said:

With all due respect sir you act like I created a monster..there are over 60,000 illegals in thailand.
I'm a g7 tourist and about a .5 on the 1-10 scale of illegal immigration in thailand.
I maintain an apartment here and live here 6 months a year.
See you in september.

Maybe a TROLL post but many people are in an overstay situation for various reasons ,so the options in such a situation are worth discussing .

Troll  post. Without a doubt. No doubt here legally on appropriate visa or visa exempt. Stand by for further posts in Sept saying they let him off ect ect ect. 

Actually a serious post with some light-hearted comedy infused.
But gotta love the forum addicts who wake up everyday wondering if today is the day they will present a serious reply to a troll post, thereby inflicting serious damage to their forum reputation.

7 minutes ago, anto said:

Maybe a TROLL post but many people are in an overstay situation for various reasons ,so the options in such a situation are worth discussing .

No not really there choice there life there consequences. However this one is a wind up

Yeah! Some people end up in problem they can´t avoid. Unfortunately that is not the case with you.
Can i just ask a friendly question? Where you born with this gift, or have you developed the personality out of experience?
Can´t help feeling sorry for you, though.

Edited by Get Real

Yeah! Some people end up in problem they can´t avoid. Unfortunately that is not the case with you.
Can i just ask a friendly question? Where you born with this gift, or have you developed the personality out of experience?
Can´t help feeling sorry for you, though.

Well said, hey you know any comedy clubs in bkk with open mic nights?

• Like 1

Just now, tubby johnson said:

Let's hope this riff raff is expelled from Thailand for good.

If it was true which its not why would he be expelled for good on a 35 day overstay get real please

2 hours ago, anto said:

Get out of Thailand though pronto ,one way or another .If desperate there are unmarked trails out of the Country . Prison here could kill you .

And prison in a neighboring Country would be better ?

No entry stamp ?

Jailed and then possible sent back to Thailand ?

4 hours ago, ronnieadurante said:

Well said, hey you know any comedy clubs in bkk with open mic nights?

Yes, I actually do that! I think the name was Overstayers, and it was located somewhere in Suan Phlu. Cheers!

Edited by Get Real

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

And prison in a neighboring Country would be better ?

No entry stamp ?

Jailed and then possible sent back to Thailand ?

Maybe some neighboring Countrys are a little bit clever and just expel you ,rather than spend money on giving you room and board .?

Maybe some neighboring Countrys are a little bit clever and just expel you ,rather than spend money on giving you room and board .?

That's the point I was trying to bring forth.
I believe if ICE picks you up the united states and most other countries, they pay to have you expelled rather than waste the more costly taxpayer money to house you in a prison.
For instance, you have two choices, give me a lifetime ban and allow me to board this plane or use your peoples money to pay to house me for God knows how long.

6 minutes ago, ronnieadurante said:

I believe if ICE picks you up the united states and most other countries, they pay to have you expelled rather than waste the more costly taxpayer money to house you in a prison.
For instance, you have two choices, give me a lifetime ban and allow me to board this plane or use your peoples money to pay to house me for God knows how long.

Dont seem in much of a hurry to go do you.? 

1 hour ago, ronnieadurante said:

Some people have been in IDC for years because they cannot afford the fee to be taken to the airport plus the ticket home.

The purpose of jail/prison is twofold - 1. Punish the offender; 2. Use the treatment of the offender to set an example to others. 

I would prefer to avoid both.  Up to you.

3 hours ago, anto said:

I dont think that any Countries will just simply deport you, if you entered the Country illegally

3 hours ago, ronnieadurante said:

use your peoples money to pay to house me for God knows how long.

I think you are assuming that keeping people in the IDC is expensive for the Thai authorities. That is probably based on an assumption that the IDC is similar to some Federal prisons in the US or something. The reality is different. You are kept in overcrowded cells with no proper bedding, no scheduled exercise  routines, food insufficient to keep you properly nourished (unless you have friends and family who will bring you supplementary food) and inadequate medical treatment should this neglect make you ill. This is not a major cost.

6 hours ago, BritTim said:

I think you are assuming that keeping people in the IDC is expensive for the Thai authorities. That is probably based on an assumption that the IDC is similar to some Federal prisons in the US or something. The reality is different. You are kept in overcrowded cells with no proper bedding, no scheduled exercise  routines, food insufficient to keep you properly nourished (unless you have friends and family who will bring you supplementary food) and inadequate medical treatment should this neglect make you ill. This is not a major cost.

Then of course you forgot the cost of Electric/food/staff salaries /all other associated costs of building maintanance.  Water. There are a lot of cost to keep someone in prison regardless of what food or bed space you have.